Mika on the radio

Well ive seen your youtube and been on your site, welcome to MFC!

What your doing is great. Today, on teh radio I heard the song "Lollipop (Lick the Rapper)" By God knows who, (not mika) but the song is so horrible! Horrible message and terrible words. I was appahled! In teh car with my mother, I was so disgusted, I had to turn it off, it was making me very uncomfortable. This country's media is just too crazy.

I wonder if Baroc Obama (probably not spelled right) is a Mika fan. If he is... and he wins the election... he might order the radio stations to stop this injustice.

Oh well, as Martin Luther King once said... "I have a dream!"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Baroc Obama (probably not spelled right) is a Mika fan. If he is... and he wins the election... he might order the radio stations to stop this injustice.

Oh well, as Martin Luther King once said... "I have a dream!"

YES

I have a dream, that one day Mika Penniman will not be judged by the highness of his voice or the color of his clothes, but by the content of his music!

After that speech, Id totally adore Barrck Obama.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!! Haaaa

YES

I have a dream, that one day Mika Penniman will not be judged by the highness of his voice or the color of his clothes, but by the content of his music!

After that speech, Id totally adore Barrck Obama.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!! Haaaa

Yes you are right! Considering that America is the land of freedom, there are a lot of bigoted beurocrats there. Someone like Mika is needed, to show those people how to lighten-up!

I feel sorry for all of the decent people in America, who are really not as free as they think they are! Let's hope they all get together, because their troops are bigger that the beurocrats' troops!!!!!! (I've probably spelled beurocrats wrong, but you get my drift!)

During the past few days I have learned an important thing: Mika's music is played on the radio in Finland - loads! Even Stuck in the Middle although it's not a single. I never knew 'cause I don't listen to the radio much. :naughty: They play his music and yet most of the people I talk about Mika with don't know who he is. Well, I played LICM at work yesterday, so they know NOW! :thumb_yello::punk: