Crowded House

tantastic

So after giving up finding ANY Estonian fans, I'm turning to you, guys.. So any fans here?

I personally think that CH are amazing and Neil Finn is a true genius, I can't stop listening to them! So here I am wondering what on earth did I do before discovering them? :naughty: (I discovered them after Per Diem singing Fall at Your Feet in BGT.)

So.. any fans?

Oh, I also love Split Enz :thumb_yello:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you're a fierce, determined one. :naughty: Trying to find some fellow fans. :naughty:

I listened to them when you told me about the CD you had bought, but I wasn't overly excited. Not bad, not good. I only listened to one song though, so I don't know much about their music yet. :wink2:

At least you're a fierce, determined one. :naughty: Trying to find some fellow fans. :naughty:

I listened to them when you told me about the CD you had bought, but I wasn't overly excited. Not bad, not good. I only listened to one song though, so I don't know much about their music yet. :wink2:

:tears: can't.give.up!

Wait.. I told you about the CD? O_O oh yes, maybe I did XD

I'm surprised I liked this kind of music too O_O But now I find myself waking up happy and excited because I know I can listen to them.. woooo talking about going crazy :insane:

:tears: can't.give.up!

Wait.. I told you about the CD? O_O oh yes, maybe I did XD

I'm surprised I liked this kind of music too O_O But now I find myself waking up happy and excited because I know I can listen to them.. woooo talking about going crazy :insane:

:naughty: I know, have been there and done that. So...is this band still active or erm....not? Make me smarter. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I know, have been there and done that. So...is this band still active or erm....not? Make me smarter. :mf_rosetinted:

well they had their farewell tour in 96, but now there together again.. Um yeah, have had couple of albums since, too.

Their drummer, Paul Hester, who left the band in 94, joined for the one farewell concert in 96.. But he committed suicide in 2005.. sad sad :(

So yeah. Well difficult story, I'm not an "expert" yet because I'm a fresh fan :naughty:

well they had their farewell tour in 96, but now there together again.. Um yeah, have had couple of albums since, too.

Their drummer, Paul Hester, who left the band in 94, joined for the one farewell concert in 96.. But he committed suicide in 2005.. sad sad :(

So yeah. Well difficult story, I'm not an "expert" yet because I'm a fresh fan :naughty:

Oooh, interesting! Well for a beginner you seem to know quite a lot.

So you haven't found any other fans at all? :naughty:

Oooh, interesting! Well for a beginner you seem to know quite a lot.

So you haven't found any other fans at all? :naughty:

that's mostly thanks to youtube comments XD

and that farewell to the world cd I bought ;)

Well, only one, and she wasn't a die hard fan plus she's vanished somewhere.. I think I scared her :blush-anim-cl:

Well it's same for me with Harry Nilsson. :naughty: Most of the reactions I get from my friends remind me of this smilie ":blink:"...and like that's not enough you can't even buy his CD from the second biggest city in Estonia! Way to go! :yay:

Well it's same for me with Harry Nilsson. :naughty: Most of the reactions I get from my friends remind me of this smilie ":blink:"...and like that's not enough you can't even buy his CD from the second biggest city in Estonia! Way to go! :yay:

Well you know, Tallinn is having a bad taste in music, too, the only CD I found was the farewell one, and I've been to loads of music stores -.-

But cdmarket.eu helped me out so I did a little shopping there :) Now I can't wait for my cd's to arrive XD

they have Harry Nilsson there too btw ;D

Yeah, I know that, I think I must do the same and order from there. But they still don't have the Pandemonium Shadow Show CD. -.- Lame.

How many did you order? :biggrin2:

well 2... but I want one more :biggrin2: and then one more.. and then one more :thumb_yello:

and Jennie, yes, that's the same band :naughty:

:woot_jump: The Finn brothers are originally from New Zealand ... tho' their illustrious career really took off in Australia .... both Split Enz & Crowded House !!! I LOVE THEM !!! :thumb_yello:

It's verra easy for us to get hold of their music here in Oz !!!

Thanks for posting this ... in time, when other Aussies see this thread ... hopefully they will join in too !!! :biggrin2::wub2:

:woot_jump: The Finn brothers are originally from New Zealand ... tho' their illustrious career really took off in Australia .... both Split Enz & Crowded House !!! I LOVE THEM !!! :thumb_yello:

It's verra easy for us to get hold of their music here in Oz !!!

Thanks for posting this ... in time, when other Aussies see this thread ... hopefully they will join in too !!! :biggrin2::wub2:

hehe I knew there'd be some fans in Australia and New Zealand :lol3: I wonder why :naughty:

*sighs*

do you wanna know the cool thing about the video? At 00:44 or smth like that, they have a lamp that says Tallinn and has our city's symbol Old Thomas on it.. TALLINN!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet they don't even know that and haven't even heard of Estonia :naughty: But I still went crazy when i saw that :insane:

Everywhere you goo-oo-oooo, always take the weather with youuuuu

that the same band your talking about?

That's my song!

I love Crowded House (not as much as Mika though)