I will be taking a break for a while...but I LOVE YOU ALL!

elanorelle

AWWW Suzanne. I will miss you...well atleast we have fb ^_^ and I'm glad it's not a permanent thing!

I hope you feel better and good luck with your gigs. Let us know how they go!!

:huglove:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys..I need to take a break from internetting for a while. I have been not feeling well and I have been having insomnia and some emotional/relationship issues that I need to attend to. Plus my gig is coming soon in August and I need to refreshed for that too!I am also losing muscle mass and need to get that back on me to help me strengthen my joints I will pop in now and then to drool over pics and excitement over the MIKA gigs that are coming up! and welcome new Western Canadian and Washington state members. You can send me PMS still and send me messages via my email address (see hotmail #) ,myspace , and face book. But I need to get my life back on track. I am bipolar so sometimes I get really over stimulated and I don't think rationally at times.

There are some summer festivals that I cannot miss such as the Tall Ships festival, July 1st celebrations,,Jazz Fest,,Symphony splash and the three concerts I have coming up in August ( two of my choirs and one of mine).

But I love all of you! and really love coming in here through good and tough times ! I feel really honoured to be part of this warm and welcoming family

and the lovely friendships I have gained from being in here! Once the rainy season begins again in late September I will go back to being on here.

Much love , always , Elanorelle (Suzanne)

Good luck with everything you do, rest as much as you can as well.

Take care & see you soon :huglove:

Suzanne!!! Shock Shock Me!!!! :shocked:

But if anyone can understand and empathize your situation it is me, Sweetie.

Of course you need to look after yourself... take care of yourself - on every level..... do whatever it takes to heal and relax and be well, and of course we will be in touch.... I will always be here for you, my dear, dear friend....:wub2:

xoxo

:huglove:

Joan