Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Quite okay now but it went wrong 1,5 week ago. But I've been working today and now I'm tired :boxed: We have to exchange telephonenumbers before Werchter, let's do it tomorrow or can't you come online tomorrow? I really need to see you there!! :mf_rosetinted:

btw, Wouter Hamel staat ergens in juli op een gratis avondconcert in Dordrecht. Wist je misschien vast al, maar als je je verveelt ofzo dan is t misschien een tip waar je iets aan hebt :wink2: Ik zal van de week even kijken wanneer precies, goed?

Yes, I called it Nessie a few weeks ago, we were talking about the monster, we're innocent, remember ? :angel_not:

Ooooh yeah..but I wasn't here then so I couldn't remember...well,nice name anyway :naughty:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just have 100 . And I'm here since March .

=/

I'm here since March too and I have over 1800 posts!Yay for me!:naughty: but don't worry,you'll reach up 1000 posts soon,trust me...trust me.:mf_rosetinted:

Quite okay now but it went wrong 1,5 week ago. But I've been working today and now I'm tired :boxed: We have to exchange telephonenumbers before Werchter, let's do it tomorrow or can't you come online tomorrow? I really need to see you there!! :mf_rosetinted:

btw, Wouter Hamel staat ergens in juli op een gratis avondconcert in Dordrecht. Wist je misschien vast al, maar als je je verveelt ofzo dan is t misschien een tip waar je iets aan hebt :wink2: Ik zal van de week even kijken wanneer precies, goed?

Ah well if you are tired because of working, not because of just pain, so that's a little progress! Yeah I will be online tomorrow probably! Let's exchange then! Can't wait for Werchter!! It's just in less than a week now!! :shocked:

Oh en ja ik had wel iets gelezen over Wouter Hamel, maar me er nog niet echt in verdiept! Thanks voor de tip! Wie weet is het wat! Al is Dordrecht niet echt naast de deur he! :bleh: voor mij dan!

01046315hx0.jpg

OMG LOL!!!!

Ana conda!!!

but hey..might be a garden snake..you never know.

Ana Conda:roftl::roftl:

but shhhhhh she's shy!! that's why don't see her too much! don't talk too much about her if you want her visit! haha :roftl::roftl:

Man I love his scar...that one above his left eyebrow...:wub2:

yeahh me too!!!

If feels better if we thought he didn't want to kiss her, isnt it ? :blush-anim-cl:

considering he went over to her..there is no hope..but that pic was before so...maaaaybe?

I wish there was a video of that kiss...irk. that other big girl was quite touchy at Glastonbury..she grabbed his hips and his ass x.x lucky gal!

considering he went over to her..there is no hope..but that pic was before so...maaaaybe?

I wish there was a video of that kiss...irk. that other big girl was quite touchy at Glastonbury..she grabbed his hips and his ass x.x lucky gal!

he went over to her ?

what does it means ?

but shhhhhh she's shy!! that's why don't see her too much! don't talk too much about her if you want her visit! haha

yeahh me too!!!

I wonder how did he get that scar??

If feels better if we thought he didn't want to kiss her, isnt it ?

I suppose so...but if he didn't want to kiss her...then why DID he kiss her?

Hips & Ass = :mf_lustslow:

I didnt . . . xD

You really?? XD

The conversations here kinda scare me!

image4959kj4.jpg

LOL the expression at his face is weird!:naughty:

I wonder how did he get that scar??

LOL the expression at his face is weird!:naughty:

I wonder that too..its rather large eh? like it looks like it would be caused by something painful...though most scars do.

its a sexy scar.

I love that pic..but I dunno how to describe that expression.