• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika2561eo3.jpg

That one is lovely .

Hey, do you know what is Mika's t-shirt size, because I have to buy the t-shirt tomorrow ? xD

I'm guessing between a medium or a large...since he is so tall..but I really don't know.

:lmfao: First time I've ever seen this one! :lmfao: I guess the band had a very nice view! :lmao:

I can't get over the view that (martin in the first one) and Cherrise must have had here:

shakeitup.gif

and here

10613b2172f3.gif

lucky, lucky girl.

eight.jpg

Aaaaahhh!!! Oh my god!!! Look at him...awesome!!! I've never seen that one before!!! * seriously squealed at the computer when that loaded*

Now I have 3 old Mika photos: 1 little kid one, this one and one from what looked like when he was a teenager.

Aaaaahhh!!! Oh my god!!! Look at him...awesome!!! I've never seen that one before!!! * seriously squealed at the computer when that loaded*

Now I have 3 old Mika photos: 1 little kid one, this one and one from what looked like when he was a teenager.

that one is absolutly stunning to me...he has that almost creepy look from him, but it just sucks me in, and the look in his eyes just absolutly turns me on. no lie..woo..the room just got a bit hotter!!!