Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back ! =D ! After my Mika's perfect gig I finally are in my mind again (or not:naughty:) !

SBSR200813.jpg

Sanayde looking perverted and Mika trying to control himself ! xD (photo from 10th July :thumb_yello:)

Laugh Out Louuuud !

My heart stopped when I saw that pic cause I thought they were holding hands :doh:

I like him in that outfit...Sara's top is so cute!

Totally agree .

He was damn hot . . . maybe because I was there, really seeing him ! But . . . well . . .:wub2:

And Saranayde's top is so beautiful .. . I felt in love ! xD

Laugh Out Louuuud !

My heart stopped when I saw that pic cause I thought they were holding hands :doh:

Looool !! I thought that to when I saw the photo but instantly I remembered if they were holding their hands I would notice in the gig !!

And maybe if they were I would scream the most inappropriate words . . . By the way . . . I love the word "unspoken" . . .

can't stop watching that lollipop vid from Werchter..his ASS :wub2:

x.x

its calling my naaaaameee....

:roftl: Great ..

My parents have seen the videos today, including Lollipop .. that was fun :naughty::roftl:

w1ue9.jpg

:roftl: Great ..

My parents have seen the videos today, including Lollipop .. that was fun :naughty::roftl:

w1ue9.jpg

your my favorite video-taker. those two are in my top favorite videos of Mika of all time...possibly because he is sweaty, wet, and all around being a sex kitten, but you know.

:D

lol what did they say?

your my favorite video-taker. those two are in my top favorite videos of Mika of all time...possibly because he is sweaty, wet, and all around being a sex kitten, but you know.

lol what did they say?

:blush-anim-cl:

Well uhm .. That he seemed to have a problem with his pants (my mother: look at that! I almost below his uhm.. vital parts? You get the idea :roftl:) and that he needed to use those braces were they are for..

Things like that, it was funny :roftl:

Agghhh Bienie its the man with the tambourine :wub2:

Mine isn't very Mikagasmic :roftl but that cover has just about killed me:stretcher

Picture003-1.jpg

Yours looks windy :boxed::roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

Well uhm .. That he seemed to have a problem with his pants (my mother: look at that! I almost below his uhm.. vital parts? You get the idea :roftl:) and that he needed to use those braces were they are for..

Things like that, it was funny :roftl:

yes lollipop he does need his braces:naughty:

Yours looks windy :boxed::roftl:

he looks nice with the wind in his hair:naughty:

lol I was scared his pants would slip down a bit over Nessie...that would have created some awkward pictures.

:shocked::shocked:

That wold be nice, as well as... Scary! I mean, it wold go right to press! poor guy:naughty:

Hi my dear friends! What a lovely evening....Bf's to a party, parents are to Leonard Cohen and I am home alone. All the time in the world to drool over Bienies fabulous videos without being asked how many times I've been looking to it already, or stupid things about his pants in that LT vid. I love this evening:naughty:

My obsession (oh no, I mean passion): The Kneeling Mika:naughty::mf_lustslow:

mikaduss3xm3.png

lol I was scared his pants would slip down a bit over Nessie...that would have created some awkward pictures.

:lmao:

I'm afraid Nessie won't leave this thread ever again....What have I done:boxed::roftl:

Hi my dear friends! What a lovely evening....Bf's to a party, parents are to Leonard Cohen and I am home alone. All the time in the world to drool over Bienies fabulous videos without being asked how many times I've been looking to it already, or stupid things about his pants in that LT vid. I love this evening:naughty:

mikaduss3xm3.png

Hey girl!

Where's that pic from? Is it new?

mikaduss3xm3.png

Hello my dear!! have you seen this one, its knew!!

c8f9aedc.jpg

DSC05807.jpg

My obsession (oh no, I mean passion): The Kneeling Mika:naughty::mf_lustslow

mikaduss3xm3.png

Anouk :woot_jump:

Luckily I never get the question how many times I've seen my videos already.. :roftl: I wouldn't know btw :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Hey girl!

Where's that pic from? Is it new?

Just found it in my folder with Mikapics. It's not new but I haven't post it lately:wink2:

Hello my dear!! have you seen this one, its knew!!

c8f9aedc.jpg

DSC05807.jpg

Thanks my dear, the first one is new for me:mf_lustslow:

People ! I'm all freaking out with the stupid "OVER MIKA" thread and all proud with "NOT OVER MIKA" thread ! So I'm freaking out anyway . . .

"Basicamente" . . . I want pictures ! :wub2:

SBSR2008100.jpg

SBSR2008103.jpg

SBSR2008121.jpg

SBSR2008123.jpg

SBSR200822.jpg

SBSR200823.jpg

Jeez......I was freezing but you just set me on fire. These pics are HOT:mf_lustslow:

I'm tired of that thread :thumbdown:. Shouldn't read there cause it's making me upset and irritated, but somehow I have to do it........:blink:

Okey! Thanks :biggrin2

Gosh, my collection keeps getting bigger and biggerrr!

1.928 Pics:shocked:

You're welcome!!

Sounds familiar to me :naughty:

Hmm.. not sure if awkward is the right word :fisch::das:

:naughty: Oh I always feel at home when I come in this thread.