• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loooove the "Flash delirium", but I found a video for it a bit dusturbing :teehee: Tho they both look great in it :naughty:

LOL we posted at the same time :naughty:

Yes it's disturbing but I love it, it's like one of my dreams :roftl:

They both look great don't they, I love Ben in those glasses :wub2: he can keep the throat eel though :puking:

LOL we posted at the same time :naughty:

Yes it's disturbing but I love it, it's like one of my dreams :roftl:

They both look great don't they, I love Ben in those glasses :wub2: he can keep the throat eel though :puking:

Haha yeah :aah:

I saw the video this morning and couldn't stop thinking about it.. It made such a huge effect one me :aah:

Poor Ben indeed. I love Andrew's face when Ben's throat(?) starts to sing. It's like "Whatever.. it's not my problem anymore" :aah:

Haha yeah :aah:

I saw the video this morning and couldn't stop thinking about it.. It made such a huge effect one me :aah:

Poor Ben indeed. I love Andrew's face when Ben's throat(?) starts to sing. It's like "Whatever.. it's not my problem anymore" :aah:

Yeah, Andrew's face is so funny at that moment :roftl:. It surely must be based on a dream (or a trip :wink2:) one of them had, it feels like a dream. What the heck is that machine they put the eel into?? I was ROTFL when they wheeled that on!! :aah:

juz watched the vid!!! the eel-out part scared me:sneaky2:

i really like Flash Delirium it's so addictive once it grows on u! but somehow ppl tend to say that the new album's like crap compared to the last one?? i dun understand why coz i only listen to what i feel like, regardless all those rick/indie/psycho distinctions :dunno:

juz watched the vid!!! the eel-out part scared me:sneaky2:

i really like Flash Delirium it's so addictive once it grows on u! but somehow ppl tend to say that the new album's like crap compared to the last one?? i dun understand why coz i only listen to what i feel like, regardless all those rick/indie/psycho distinctions :dunno:

I agree with you, I think most people on this thread do too.

I think the problem is that some fans are comparing Congratulations to Oracular Spectacular rather than judging it on its own merit. It's always hard to please everyone with a second album, you basically can't (as Mika knows! :wink2:) so MGMT just went ahead and made the music THEY wanted to make, which is always the best option I think. I think they have done a good job.

Thanks for the report ^^, I can't believe you met Andrew and were in the bar with them afterwards..amazing! I would be just the same as you though..a bit nervous to speak to them. I am always the same with Mika too :blink::naughty:.

Your videos are really good..were you on the front row?

i was very close,yes!

they was about 500/600persons,so as we have time when we arrived(saw them before too,when they was eating.....:blush-anim-cl:),we didn't run into the venue,and we was in second row:wink2:

O-M-G Have you seen this?????? The Flash Delirium video.

I think it's the most superb thing I've ever seen :roftl:

http://www.whoismgmt.com/

Poor Ben :boxed::roftl:

i love the clip,it's surprise me when we discovered the "problem" of ben,and i love the finish of the clip,as the finish of the song,very quick and intensive !

the other clip will be on "it's working"

I agree with you, I think most people on this thread do too.

I think the problem is that some fans are comparing Congratulations to Oracular Spectacular rather than judging it on its own merit. It's always hard to please everyone with a second album, you basically can't (as Mika knows! :wink2:) so MGMT just went ahead and made the music THEY wanted to make, which is always the best option I think. I think they have done a good job.

yes,they have done a really good job,convince evreyone(the industry of music first) their idea is the good one,no single,and let their influences in the first place!it's with a lot of courage,but it's possible with a second album;and as they wanted to offer it(it was first idea for this album,but sony wasn't ok;so,journalist think the album leaked was from them),it's just for them let's people hear what they want to create:thumb_yello: and appreciaéte or not!

a joournalist of this gig told me that a second is always buy by lot of people who just want to know what is come after a first album!

let's us take time and see wha they'll do fo the 3° :biggrin2:

Yeah, Andrew's face is so funny at that moment :roftl:. It surely must be based on a dream (or a trip :wink2:) one of them had, it feels like a dream. What the heck is that machine they put the eel into?? I was ROTFL when they wheeled that on!! :aah:

Yeah, I was like wtf when the machine came out :aah: No sense for me, but I agree, it surely had to be a dream or something like that :naughty:

Oh, I also loved the countdown part and all those random views :naughty:

the other clip will be on "it's working"

Really? Awesome :biggrin2: Tho it's not my favorite from the album. I think I'd prefer "The song for dan Treacy" better :wink2:

Yeah, I was like wtf when the machine came out :aah: No sense for me, but I agree, it surely had to be a dream or something like that :naughty:

Oh, I also loved the countdown part and all those random views :naughty:

Really? Awesome :biggrin2: Tho it's not my favorite from the album. I think I'd prefer "The song for dan Treacy" better :wink2:

after seeing it in live, bryan eno obsess me...i vote for this one as the new clip :)

edit:we receive a newsletter inform us of the clip on the website,with a pics of the "banquet"/the table

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

Thanks Fanny for the French review of the video.

I thought this bit was very true:

D’après les premiers échos le groupe semble s’être amélioré sur scène, grâce en partie à l’arrivée des nouveaux titres qui ont été pensé pour le live

I was going to say that it does seem as if the new songs were specifically written to sound good live, and they do, from what I've seen/heard on Youtube etc :thumb_yello:

:shocked: They have just announced a UK tour (September) on Myspace...I will definitely be trying to get tickets to the Manchester gig. So excited!!!!!!

I'll take my husband with me as he quite likes them too.

:band:

uk tour???thanks!

but i wait for a huge european tour :wink2:

for everyone wants to go:

UK Tour Announcement

Hi everyone, check out the new dates... more coming soon please stay tuned...

Thu 16-Sep

Olympia

Dublin, Ireland

Mon 20-Sep

Barrowlands

Glasgow, Scotland

Thu 23-Sep

O2 Academy

Birmingham, UK

Fri 24-Sep

O2 Academy

Bournemouth, UK