As I said before, I don't feel like going to the official forum. But this Scooby Doo frenzy really got me there. :aah:

tumblr_lb709oZI8C1qbfhneo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lb6eydl6RA1qzb7qpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lb6t6zyXOV1qaj37l.jpg

James' totally Scoobilised in my opinion!! What a cool and cute outfit, I want one too :mf_rosetinted:

And no, still no Ben's close-ups nor the ones for Will or Matt :boxed:

Only found this...

tumblr_lb6if1KeYn1qaa8t3o1_500.jpg

:roftl:

The visible ghost pic's from Oxford!

tumblr_lb64ieS27S1qaldp1o1_500.jpg

40728_1649028075003_1516011633_1595449_7877994_n.jpg

They say this's Edward Cullen :teehee:

I think all of them put on make-up that night. Would like to see pics of the others!! :biggrin2:

Edited by huikings

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, this is all so funny! I did like Ben's look, though he really has a man stature, you know man's legs and movements. And his skirt was too short on the back. :roftl: They are just so crazy, love them for doing this...

Andrew's way too thin if you ask me. I mean look at his thights, they are so thin! :blink: But he's a perfect girlie, hehe, beautiful both ways... :mf_lustslow:

Grrrrrr I am supposed to be doing my homwork now, but......

ampidj.jpg

6drbb9.jpg

111qz5v.jpg

2f0dr1x.jpg

29gifet.jpg

2i0ej9x.jpg

2czub2h.jpg

Saw from the forum that Will and Andrew actually fought for being Daphne! Not sure how true it is though :teehee:

:wub2:

My god. Great pics. Those are going in my ever growing mgmt pics folder.

KIRA.

I demand pics.

And apparently they're doing a meet and greet. GO MEET THEM.:biggrin2:

Where does it say that!? I googled and only found this thread, haha. Tell me, Taylor my goddess!

How cool! Have fun! And: we want a report! Please! :biggrin2:

Ladies in this thread are so demanding :teehee:

HAVE FUN FUN FUN anyways!!!! :boing:

You guys are too sweet! I can;t wait! :naughty:

Where does it say that!? I googled and only found this thread, haha. Tell me, Taylor my goddess!

It's on the FFF Fest Facebook Page (FFFFFPage haha)

Scroll down and it say they're doing a meet and greet at 5 on Saturday. You should so go and talk to them. They're all so nice.:wub2:

It's on the FFF Fest Facebook Page (FFFFFPage haha)

Scroll down and it say they're doing a meet and greet at 5 on Saturday. You should so go and talk to them. They're all so nice.:wub2:

OH god you are the best stalker EVAH. I definitely will!!!

Did I ever mention on this thread how much I LOVE them? :mf_rosetinted:

Cause I do...

http://bit.ly/bC9IBu

Read this and rejoice girls! I just jumped around the room after reading.

Also, from now on we are accepting suggestions for the title of the third album. Perhaps 3rd? Three? Tres?

Edited by southeast

Did I ever mention on this thread how much I LOVE them? :mf_rosetinted:

Cause I do...

http://bit.ly/bC9IBu

Read this and rejoice girls! I just jumped around the room after reading.

Also, from now on we are accepting suggestions for the title of the third album. Perhaps 3rd? Three? Tres?

OK, before we get on topic...they blew out the speakers during the Handshake? :wub2: my favorite...

BUT

I can't wait til the third album! It's going to be self titled? MGMT's new album: MGMT. Hmmm. I wonder if they'll actually do that.

I hope they get cracking on making it soon. AND I hope they record in Malibu again since Malibu is literally 20 minutes away from my school...:aah:

OK, before we get on topic...they blew out the speakers during the Handshake? :wub2: my favorite...

BUT

I can't wait til the third album! It's going to be self titled? MGMT's new album: MGMT. Hmmm. I wonder if they'll actually do that.

I hope they get cracking on making it soon. AND I hope they record in Malibu again since Malibu is literally 20 minutes away from my school...:aah:

"Yeah, this is a big deal. ‘Cause we’re not joking." Hahaha.

Did you read this:!!!! “Something that’d be fun to do is have a decent number of songs on the album that can easily be extended or have sections that could turn into a really trance-y, repetitive thing live,” he said. “Start off with something and take it somewhere different every time.”

How did they know exactly what we want? I am so exited about the 3rd album now! :boing:

Self-titled! MGMT of course :doh: But do you think they'll really do something as boring as that? I can't imagine it, really. More something ironic like "Losers". :roftl:

:lmfao:

If the third album turns out to be self titled, I'll eat my hat. And you can quote me on that, quite literally!

I love the idea of semi-improvising on stage with some new songs though. Actually, I'd love it if they experimented with real-time recording/looping their voices or instruments to create the repetitive effect. It can be very trippy and never really gives the same effect twice. Their 'jam' sections (for want of a better term) in the concerts are already quite trancey anyway.

I'd be more than happy to hear a mix of Oracular and Congratulations styles on the next album, plus a magic third ingredient which even they haven't thought of yet :biggrin2:.