• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Dan and RT-ed by Bruce Vanwyngarden. This just made me SO happy! :roftl:

http://vimeo.com/16503745

Oh that's fab isn't it. I have to admit, I'm not keeping up with the MGMT stuff at the moment..I have to do better :boxed:. Thanks for posting that here, I would have missed it otherwise.

I still can't believe what a hot girl Andrew makes :aah:.

Oh that's fab isn't it. I have to admit, I'm not keeping up with the MGMT stuff at the moment..I have to do better :boxed:. Thanks for posting that here, I would have missed it otherwise.

Wooow, this Andrey guy looks really gorgeous in your siggie :wub2:

Don't miss the Valentine's Day Chat then, even though it seems to be kinda strange :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=109378579139183

Edited by huikings

Yay I will be watching it :wub2:

But will it be online from Facebook ?

Off topic I listened to the new Gaga song and it is a rip off Madonna's Express yourself :thumbdown:

I don't think we can "watch" it at all :boxed:

http://mgmtforum.com/index.php?topic=8889.msg242672#msg242672

I start to question why everyone else is still so damn crazy about Lady Gaga... it's like the song is #1 on itunes in 20 countries now? Nothing special to me indeed even though I can't recognise the Madonna bit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
*bumps in*

with influences of you ppl here, i think i'm going to their hk show nxt month

(99% possibility)

:blush-anim-cl::teehee::naughty::roftl:

Yeah, do! They are great! :thumb_yello: Not so much of a dancy kind of gig though, more the stand-around-listen-and-have-a-beer-kind of thing. (at least here in Munich) :teehee: I LOVED it.

Yeah, do! They are great! :thumb_yello: Not so much of a dancy kind of gig though, more the stand-around-listen-and-have-a-beer-kind of thing. (at least here in Munich) :teehee: I LOVED it.

yeah i know their gigs are way different from Mika's, and hv nvr watched a gig without jumping as well!

and i'd really love to try it :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey girls, how are you? I've been really lazy replying to this thread :bleh:

So, the boys have been touring Asia lately. From what I've read on twitter it seems the fans there are really a crazy crowd! But do any of you know that if they had done something like a secret gig in Indonesia? I'm not sure on that...

And they're in Hong Kong now!!! Bummer. I was really sad this morning when I saw Dan's tweet :no: I kind of lost myself and just tweeted him what's on my mind, which is, the same old tale that I went to the Lisbon gig but not able to go to the HK gig this time. Corny, I know.

And you know what! He DM-ed me!

dandandan2.jpg

THIS MADE MY DAY!!! :blush-anim-cl: The memories are flooding in and I really think that it's one of my once-a-lifetime experiences! So glad that I did it. :wub2:

just had my first MGMT gig last night! and it was just WOW :wub2: Andrew touched my hands while singing KIDS!! was an electric feel...really :mf_rosetinted:

and I could have an amazing M&G after the show.. I could be much more brave than being with Mika... so relaxed ... the band members were so amazing also! James gave me a cup of beer.... how sweet......

they said this is the last show in this tour. wish they would be back soon..:wub2:

just had my first MGMT gig last night! and it was just WOW :wub2: Andrew touched my hands while singing KIDS!! was an electric feel...really :mf_rosetinted:

and I could have an amazing M&G after the show.. I could be much more brave than being with Mika... so relaxed ... the band members were so amazing also! James gave me a cup of beer.... how sweet......

they said this is the last show in this tour. wish they would be back soon..:wub2:

i've heard another korean mfcer going to mgmt gig too!

shame i couldnt go when they were in hong kong -

wish they are coming back to asia shortly :aah:

i've heard another korean mfcer going to mgmt gig too!

shame i couldnt go when they were in hong kong -

wish they are coming back to asia shortly :aah:

yeah I was with her and some other mfcers :aah: sorry to hear that you couldn't be there (heard that you're in other place right now)

mgmt gig let me get over all mika desert for a moment. excited! :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]oUewKd6-g2k[/YOUTUBE]

Awww that sounds so nice :wub2:

What have you told them at the M&G?

yeah I was with her and some other mfcers :aah: sorry to hear that you couldn't be there (heard that you're in other place right now)

mgmt gig let me get over all mika desert for a moment. excited! :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]oUewKd6-g2k[/YOUTUBE]

no i was in hong kong that night but had work to do :sad:

i think the one you're talking about is Huikings - it's her who makes me want to be in MGMT's gig!!!

shame both of us couldnt make it!!!!

thanks for the vid!!! it's amazing :wub2:

have to be there if they come again!!!!

---

btw in hong kong another band French Horn Rebellion was their supporting act! heard they're amazing too :biggrin2:

Awww that sounds so nice :wub2:

What have you told them at the M&G?

very same old cliche things....:blush-anim-cl:

I asked andrew about his band and feathers on his hair. and asked where Ben is...and so on. he answers every single word of my talk while signing stuffs. so sweet! (sometimes Mika just smiles when I try to have a talk with him.. :shun:)

no i was in hong kong that night but had work to do :sad:

i think the one you're talking about is Huikings - it's her who makes me want to be in MGMT's gig!!!

shame both of us couldnt make it!!!!

thanks for the vid!!! it's amazing :wub2:

have to be there if they come again!!!!

---

btw in hong kong another band French Horn Rebellion was their supporting act! heard they're amazing too :biggrin2:

right that's it :doh: I got it wrong....

hope they make an amazing new album and come to Asia again...so cool! :boing: