Have you ever had a bad day?

yogabear90

I just had the WORST day ever. I spent the past 2 days babysitting only to have all the money I earned stolen from me at summer school. Now I dont have any money to go out to eat with my friends tomorrow like I had planned. And one of them is leaving on Friday for Syria! Tomorrow was supposed to be the day when we were going to celebrate the end of summer school/ say goodbye to our friend, and now I can't go!

and what's worse is that my mom just took my brother and I to the pool, and as soon as we had already paid and walked in, it started thunderstorming!! So now I am money-less and missed out on swimming.

So here's for all the other people who have had some CRAPPY DAYS.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had the WORST day ever. I spent the past 2 days babysitting only to have all the money I earned stolen from me at summer school. Now I dont have any money to go out to eat with my friends tomorrow like I had planned. And one of them is leaving on Friday for Syria! Tomorrow was supposed to be the day when we were going to celebrate the end of summer school/ say goodbye to our friend, and now I can't go!

and what's worse is that my mom just took my brother and I to the pool, and as soon as we had already paid and walked in, it started thunderstorming!! So now I am money-less and missed out on swimming.

o man! im really sorry! i have had some crappy days too, but i dnt feel like listen them :wink2: well i hope things get better4 u!

wow. i can honestly say that that is terrible!! i hope the next few days are great and make up for that!

Is a bad night allowed as well? :naughty:

Yesterday my brother heard he graduated, and he gave a party. I ended up drinking too much and had a sleepless night, pucking in a bucket... :boxed:

But I'm okay now :roftl: :roftl:

yours is kinda funny:naughty:

yours is kinda funny:naughty:

Yeah, well, I appareantly kept telling people that Turkey lost with 3-2 from Germany... :blink:

Yeah a bad night is allowed. And I'm glad you feel better now!

Yeahh, I'm glad my brother had the headache and I just got the pucking :roftl:

Yeah, well, I appareantly kept telling people that Turkey lost with 3-2 from Germany... :blink:

:roftl:

i had a bad day recently tho

my best friend and i recently had a fall out on the fact that i never see her and she tells everyone that i never have time for her.

so saturday, she caled and said that she has nothing to do and we can get together at my house and watch movies (i got really happy! thought we could work things out) then she said that she will fetch our other friend and bring her along (faked happinesss coz i actually wanted to patch things up). so ok we agreed that she would call before she comes (this was around 2pm)

so after that my parents went out and i was ok with it coz i knew she was gonna come. i waited and waited and waited..... she never came or called

then i saw her brother online (on mxit, its like a mobile msn), and i asked him where is his sister?

he told me that she is at that friends house (the one she wanted to pick up)

i was upset

then at about 6-7 she called and told me that if she comes she has to be home before 8 because her parents are going out and she gotta be home.

she didnt even tell me that she is at that friends house at the moment!!!!

so i was like, "arent you at carries house?"

and she was all, "o yeahi am... but im leaving now... we were just working on our project" (btw, the project is only due at the end of august!!!)

so i just told her to do what ever and sounded ok and put down...

so i was obviously upset and then my parents werent there so i couldnt go anywhere coz i dont have a car and i had my saturday night at home.

so i was warming milk in the microwave and it overflowed... it never does that!!! and our domestic worker went home coz her aunty passed away so i had to clean up as well!

and my bf was at work so we couldnt talk much:thumbdown:

it was a sad night