Mission: Ask Mika

musicfreak

I was thinking since we have so many questions for mika and so many people who want to ask them...why don't we? so I ask whomever is going to a gig this summer and has the possibility to see mika afterwards...could you ask a question for us MFCers?

I was thinking we could have a quest. and have 2 or 3 people signed up to ask him...just incase someone fails:mf_rosetinted:(remember you must be going to a gig!unless you have his private no.:naughty:)

so i put the obvious one(at least to me) first:

1.When are you coming to Prague-Kimi

i think this thread is a good source:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14981&highlight=questions

so just post a quest.you'd like to sign up for!:wink2:

so who's up for the mission?:mf_rosetinted:

P.S...i will be away until sunday so don't worry if the list isn't updated quite yet:thumb_yello:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It`s great idea. He does interviews for so many (un)important press, so it would be much more important and usefull if he did one for us.

What about to make an appointment with the Man for interview - the same like journalists do.

I will do it whenever, but ....

Mika, when are you coming to Prague???

this has been asked already. :wink2:

:shocked:it has!! what is it?

It`s great idea. He does interviews for so many (un)important press, so it would be much more important and usefull if he did one for us.

What about to make an appointment with the Man for interview - the same like journalists do.

I will do it whenever, but ....

Mika, when are you coming to Prague???

except i'm not seeing him this summer:thumbdown: i wish cuz i have so many quest. for him!

deep purple. but it was a hard choice. :naughty:

and I already thought it's going to be something like:

MFCer: Mika, Mika! What's your favorite color?

Mika: What's my favorite color? Love, I'm color blind *cutest laugh*

:naughty:

sorry,I'm just kidding, I don't have question for him, and unfortunately I'm not going to any of gigs...:no::crybaby:

and I already thought it's going to be something like:

MFCer: Mika, Mika! What's your favorite color?

Mika: What's my favorite color? Love, I'm color blind *cutest laugh*

:naughty:

sorry,I'm just kidding, I don't have question for him, and unfortunately I'm not going to any of gigs...:no::crybaby:

:roftl: awww...that would been soo funny! but with all his crazy colors:naughty:

it's okay i'm not goin to any either:thumbdown:

Since I read the interview in Sugar Magazine, I think, I have always wanted to ask: 'So, when you dropped your tooth in your ear when you were little, what did it sound like?' :roftl:

chickadee already has two threads going on this topic, with hundreds of questions, perhaps we don't need a third thread running??

oo, but i thought people could sign up to ask him...but maybe you're right:wink2: