New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

maybe he was having a moment and went on alone, and they were further up getting pictures...

Ohh, good point! He probably wanted some alone time with his lion-butterfly, and they massively zoomed in :thumb_yello:

hmm ... I entered everything for the contest and I clicked register but then I can't get on the next page ... Can anybody help me (if I'm doing somthing wrong)? Sorry if it's already been said before but I'm too lazy to read more than 30 pages

Seriously ... a childish part in me hopes to win the contest since I've never been to a gig of him before (he was in Belgium a year ago but my mom didn't want to pay my ticket and I used all of my birthday-money on clothes :bleh:)

Um, there is a box you have to tick underneath the button and it wont let you go on until you've ticked the box? Is that it?

Don't worry, a childish part of me is also hoping to win, and that is never going to happen ... *points down*

separating the 'expensive' competition entries from the errr... not so expensive ones.

Exactly :naughty:

lol me too, 'cept I don't have a passport..but I dunno if that would matter?

who knows.

International border security would totally let you off with no passport, it's for a MIKA GIG, of course they would :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, there is a box you have to tick underneath the button and it wont let you go on until you've ticked the box? Is that it?

Don't worry, a childish part of me is also hoping to win, and that is never going to happen ... *points down*

I ticked the box ... and I don't get a confirmation mail either

Yeah, it isn't likely that we'll win but we can still hope :P

lol scary alive shoe!

haha what would it say? what would its story be?

Something about being walked all over. :doh: Okay, I need to go to bed. :naughty:

lol!!! that is funny.."so they live in France...and they live in the US..hmm wonder which I should give it too"

When you select Australia from the drop-down menu it automatically directs your application to a fake link :naughty::newyear:

I ticked the box ... and I don't get a confirmation mail either

Yeah, it isn't likely that we'll win but we can still hope :P

Oh! Are you supposed to get a confirmation email? I didn't get one either. :boxed:

It probably does filter out non-Parisians :roftl: Don't really want more than a taxi bill :naughty:

I tried that tooThey were all with his mouth halfopen and his eyes halfopen aswell

:lmfao: yeah, same:naughty:

It's not a labradoodle:tears:

not exactly...no:roftl:

where is this photo taken from ? i looks like people who has taken this has stood in the air

hope you understood my idea

Its just from the video, Its just a screen cap:wink2:...though I don't know which photo you mean??

Oh! Are you supposed to get a confirmation email? I didn't get one either. :boxed:

It probably does filter out non-Parisians :roftl: Don't really want more than a taxi bill :naughty:

I don't know .. I assumed they would send one :roftl:

It would be mean if it did ...

I didnt get one either!:boxed:And I tried everything! My home account, hotmail account, text, html, neither of them, different ages...

But the weird thing is, my mom signed up, and immediatly got one:blink:

I didnt get one either!:boxed:And I tried everything! My home account, hotmail account, text, html, neither of them, different ages...

So you do get a confirmation e-mail!? Nooooooo

Yeah, one with a link. If you don't click the link, you dont get the updates:thumbdown:

Wait.. is this for updates or the competition? Cos this is starting to confuse me now.

Oh really?? What did the email say? I was just going to come to the conclusion that they don't send them. :boxed:

I just checked my junk box too and there's nothing :sad:

I also entered all my emails :fisch:

Stupid mikasounds, it's just like how only some people ever get their forum account activated. There must be mods going through and chosing who gets a confirmation email :roftl: What's your mum's name? Maybe it amused them in some way :naughty:

Wait.. is this for updates or the competition? Cos this is starting to confuse me now.

:naughty: You didn't read the fineprint? To sign up for the competition you had to sign up for the updates, the form was for both :naughty: Tricky buggers :bleh:

Oh really?? What did the email say? I was just going to come to the conclusion that they don't send them. :boxed:

I just checked my junk box too and there's nothing :sad:

I also entered all my emails :fisch:

Stupid mikasounds, it's just like how only some people ever get their forum account activated. There must be mods going through and chosing who gets a confirmation email :roftl: What's your mum's name? Maybe it amused them in some way :naughty:

Yep. never got that one either:thumbdown:

:naughty: You didn't read the fineprint? To sign up for the competition you had to sign up for the updates, the form was for both :naughty: Tricky buggers :bleh:

for the people who didn't get confirmation emails (I didn't either): were you already signed up for the information from the previous site? because I was...and I didn't get one..sooo maybe it just sends one to people not signed up? hang on, I will enter my sisters...

and after you hit 'register' did it automatically go back to the Mikasounds blog thinger?

I think you have to be 18 since I added 2 years (just to check if it was an age thing) and I recieved a confirmation e-mail ...

I did that, but never got anything. Did you try it with your hotmail addres?

I think you have to be 18 since I added 2 years (just to check if it was an age thing) and I recieved a confirmation e-mail ...

I'm 18 and I didn't get one...

Hmmm!

just checked, I signed up with my sister's email, and she got a confirmation, meaning the confirmation email is just for people who weren't signed up already

I signed up twice last night but never got a confirmation email with my hotmail account. Today I went and got a Gmail account and registered again with that. I got my confirmation email in about 20 seconds. You have to respond to the confirmation email to really be registered, I think. So, you might want to try again? (either that or you need to find a spirit lion-butterfly guardian to help you)

Yep. never got that one either

I did! Very next day! :tongue2: Which was already too late because MFC was back up by then and I'd regained my sanity :naughty:

Noo, I'm 19 :naughty: Maybe you have to be 18 and from Europe :bleh:

for the people who didn't get confirmation emails (I didn't either): were you already signed up for the information from the previous site? because I was...and I didn't get one..sooo maybe it just sends one to people not signed up? hang on, I will enter my sisters...

and after you hit 'register' did it automatically go back to the Mikasounds blog thinger?

I may have been, but I wouldn't have been with my uni email, which I also put in :fisch:

And yes, it went to the video in the popup window for me.

But I've already signed up for the updates.. I think. As in the newsletter they send every once in a while? I get those.. didn't get a confirmation letter about the competition though.

I did that, but never got anything. Did you try it with your hotmail addres?

I did enter a differet e-mail so that could be the reason why I received one because I'm already registered with the other one (but I thought I was already registered with the one I entered the second time too ... lol, I'm getting a bit confused now :P)