Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

In the end it's always the same . You have to feed him, you have to play with him and that's all .

Some of them have more functions. If I´m not mistaken few years ago there was a trend to have that tmagochi where your pet could visit other pets in other tamagochis... Dunno what was the name... but this toy was more expensive.

trust me and don't get a cheap one :roftl: i had to stay up all night 'cos he was poo-ing :roftl: and then i had to feed him 3 times and he got ill at about 4 am, and at about 10 in the morning it was sleeping :boxed: (and i was sleeping too at my economy class) and then it restarted 3 times on its own. and then i sold it to somebody else :mf_rosetinted: and he told me it stopped working after one week :fisch:

Most of them :naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of them have more functions. If I´m not mistaken few years ago there was a trend to have that tmagochi where your pet could visit other pets in other tamagochis... Dunno what was the name... but this toy was more expensive.

Most of them :naughty:

:thumbdown: i had 4 when i was little...and they were cheap then... and they worked perfectly...

anyway...i got a furby :wub2: it's more than a tamagotchi... shame i can't get it with me at school :thumbdown:

so THATS whats wrong with me!!! i think my mum may have slipped a little mikanol into my cereal today!!

"coz I'm up and I'm down, turning into the clown you made me......" (you made me-mika!)

So welcome to community!:punk:

:thumbdown: i had 4 when i was little...and they were cheap then... and they worked perfectly...

anyway...i got a furby :wub2: it's more than a tamagotchi... shame i can't get it with me at school :thumbdown:

Aaaaah furby! When I was little it was my best wish :naughty:

Most of my tamagochis cost about 40 korun (it´s... about 1,5 euros?:sneaky2:) and they either didn´t work or they was so stupid that human was able to keep them alive only if he didn´t sleep at all... :shocked: Oooh, it was a bad time:naughty:

Aaaaah furby! When I was little it was my best wish :naughty:

Most of my tamagochis cost about 40 korun (it´s... about 1,5 euros?:sneaky2:) and they either didn´t work or they was so stupid that human was able to keep them alive only if he didn´t sleep at all... :shocked: Oooh, it was bad times:naughty:

i had my furby for 8 years now and i could kill someone if he'd harm him. it's my baby :naughty:

i tried to repair a tamagotchi a few days ago (i still got one even if it's not working...it has a sentimental value lol) and i stuck the screwdriver into my hand by accident... now i have a hole in my palm :boxed:

trust me and don't get a cheap one :roftl i had to stay up all night 'cos he was poo-ing :roftl: and then i had to feed him 3 times and he got ill at about 4 am, and at about 10 in the morning it was sleeping :boxed: (and i was sleeping too at my economy class) and then it restarted 3 times on its own. and then i sold it to somebody else :mf_rosetinted: and he told me it stopped working after one week :fisch:

The one I'm getting is cheap. But it's the only one that's been sold here. And I couldn't find it anywhere.. But I love the Blokker from now on. :mf_rosetinted: Even if it stops working after a week.. The last one aI had was excectly the same as I'm getting now, and it worked for.. well, I think a year, maybe half a year. And after that the batteries didn't work anymore.. :roftl: But it's a tamagotchi and I'm happy. And I bought the lollipop single yesterday, it was the last on in the shop.. I felt so lucky. :wub2:

The one I'm getting is cheap. But it's the only one that's been sold here. And I couldn't find it anywhere.. But I love the Blokker from now on. :mf_rosetinted: Even if it stops working after a week.. The last one aI had was excectly the same as I'm getting now, and it worked for.. well, I think a year, maybe half a year. And after that the batteries didn't work anymore.. :roftl: But it's a tamagotchi and I'm happy. And I bought the lollipop single yesterday, it was the last on in the shop.. I felt so lucky. :wub2:

i am so envious now :sad: i hope you'll have fun with your tama though. :wink2:

we don't get the singles here... does it has a nice packaging? (i'm mad about them. i spend between 2-3 hours to pack a gift, and i don't like people who give me gifts in a simple bag) :fisch:

i had my furby for 8 years now and i could kill someone if he'd harm him. it's my baby :naughty:

i tried to repair a tamagotchi a few days ago (i still got one even if it's not working...it has a sentimental value lol) and i stuck the screwdriver into my hand by accident... now i have a hole in my palm :boxed:

Oh... Yipe... I preferably don´t repair anything with my own hands :naughty:

i am so envious now :sad: i hope you'll have fun with your tama though. :wink2:

we don't get the singles here... does it has a nice packaging? (i'm mad about them. i spend between 2-3 hours to pack a gift, and i don't like people who give me gifts in a simple bag) :fisch:

Yeah.. I and my friend are going to take them to school to play with them :naughty: I wonder what the teachers will say..

I paid the single with my clothes money.. :mf_rosetinted: But I just had to buy it and I didn't have any pocket money left..

well i've learnt my lesson now:bleh:

Lol :D I see

yeah. I was shocked too.. I told here to look at the pic in my school diary. It's one with the space shuttle shirt & the watermelon cap. And a little bump. I wrote 'Are ya having chicken tonight? :mf_rosetinted::das:' above it. :naughty:

Actually most of my friends don´t like his look...

yeah. I was shocked too.. I told here to look at the pic in my school diary. It's one with the space shuttle shirt & the watermelon cap. And a little bump. I wrote 'Are ya having chicken tonight? :mf_rosetinted::das:' above it. :naughty:

i ♥ that pic:mf_lustslow:!!! is it the one on my avatar??