Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

guys i'm lost... my world is collapsing :crybaby:

i can't find my LiCM cd. i know last time i listened to it i was at a friend's house but she says i didn't leave it there and i can't find it anywhere in my house.

HELP! what am i gonna do?

last week i was totally mad coz i couldnt find licm . i spent about an hour searching for it and i quit .

when my brother arove home i asked i him if he saw it . he get all blushed and told me he took my cd to his car . i got so mad wid him!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last week i was totally mad coz i couldnt find licm . i spent about an hour searching for it and i quit .

when my brother arove home i asked i him if he saw it . he get all blushed and told me he took my cd to his car . i got so mad wid him!

well at least it wasn't lost.

i went today and bought another one(the last one :boxed: and lucky me it was on sales) 'cus even if i had the songs in my computer...i still wanted the CD. :naughty:

well Phew... now i feel complete again :bleh:

WOHOO! I'm back cuz it's a 3 day weekend, baby! I'm so excited! I'm gonna have a Mika party with my bff, who I converted to Mikanism! lol So, before she comes, I'm working on a Mika collage.

:punk: have fun! i bet it's gonna be a great party

Me too, me too... I saw half-meter lollipop looks like this in Italy...:bleh:

:mf_lustslow:

i took some pics from sweden. there was this store and they only sold lollipops.

i didn't enter it though because it would've happen the same thing as to Winnie the Pooh...i wouldn't fit out the door :roftl:

hello my fellow mikaholics! how are you?? I have a long time of not posting in this thread!:S sorry!

but anyways how are you!??:D

we are with withdrawal symptoms because our lovely Meeks has been quiet for a week :crybaby:

:mf_lustslow:

i took some pics from sweden. there was this store and they only sold lollipops.

i didn't enter it though because it would've happen the same thing as to Winnie the Pooh...i wouldn't fit out the door :roftl:

LOL! Yep yep... It must be fantastic... lollipop paradise :mf_lustslow: