Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

Hi, my name is Lucy and I am a Mikaholic :mf_rosetinted:

why the hell I didn't come here yet? :blink: put me on that list, please !! :blush-anim-cl:

oi you shhh why are you admitting to mikaaddiction?? you daft girl :bonk: you should join me in denial ville :punk: lmfao:mf_rosetinted: I'n NO Mika addict me :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everybody!

I want to tell you something!

Yesterday I tried to force my Mika addiction away!

It went very well; I didn't listen Mika at all... until I heard "I wanna talk to you" and I just automatically started listening, and without realizing it, I just listened LICM completely!!! I now think there is NO possible way to get off Mika's music! :blush-anim-cl:

Hey everybody!

I want to tell you something!

Yesterday I tried to force my Mika addiction away!

It went very well; I didn't listen Mika at all... until I heard "I wanna talk to you" and I just automatically started listening, and without realizing it, I just listened LICM completely!!! I now think there is NO possible way to get off Mika's music! :blush-anim-cl:

you don't want to know how many times I have tried to force my love for mika, his music and anything loosly tied to him away! i find it so impossible.

i've been trying for a year now.. and well.. :thumbdown: i don't know if it's good or bad.

but since finding Mika i've been a happier person, and my family has noticed that, so well...

you don't want to know how many times I have tried to force my love for mika, his music and anything loosly tied to him away! i find it so impossible.

i've been trying for a year now.. and well.. :thumbdown: i don't know if it's good or bad.

but since finding Mika i've been a happier person, and my family has noticed that, so well...

Me too. Before I found Mika, I was a really quiet, good boy who was afraid to do things wrong, and now I dare to have my own musical style, my own other styles, say what I want to say. And that's what I call coincidence *cough cough*. I think there's something about this music... :naughty:

Me too. Before I found Mika, I was a really quiet, good boy who was afraid to do things wrong, and now I dare to have my own musical style, my own other styles, say what I want to say. And that's what I call coincidence *cough cough*. I think there's something about this music... :naughty:

oh gosh!!!! Do ya know how right u are?????????? :shocked: It was the same with Mika and me (:roftl:) My classmates didn't liked me and I was shy, but then Mika came into my life and I was like: :shocked::mf_lustslow:! Now I changed the school and my clothes! (Now I'm wearing colorful Mikatrousers xD) Everything is amazing now!! But I try it, too not to listen to Mika but I can't...you HAVE to listen to his music otherwise something is missing...:wub2:

#1 racinghorse83

#2 ankment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

#8 victoria+Mika

#9 marthastewart

#10 xhurtfulpurplex

#11 Evii

#12 Roxy♥Mika♥