Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm Bianca, 28 years of age and I;m addicted too.

I only read the first post of this thread, but I needed to reply, because after just a few lines I knew it: it "got" me too...

My best friend gave me samples spread over a couple of months...and I loved it!

Now after a year of her giving me samples, I thought: let's go all the way and I bought us two the Real Thing.

We went to Amsterdam Westerpark on the 8th of july to try out and totally go for it!

Now I'm 100% (maybe more?) addicted and I think my best friend has the same problem.

I don't wanna get rid of the feeling that I get after a bit of Mikanol. It's amazing and it makes me feel better and makes me smile and it also gives me a lot of energy!

Some addictions ARE good for your health!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Hi, I'm Bianca, 28 years of age and I;m addicted too.

I only read the first post of this thread, but I needed to reply, because after just a few lines I knew it: it "got" me too...

My best friend gave me samples spread over a couple of months...and I loved it!

Now after a year of her giving me samples, I thought: let's go all the way and I bought us two the Real Thing.

We went to Amsterdam Westerpark on the 8th of july to try out and totally go for it!

Now I'm 100% (maybe more?) addicted and I think my best friend has the same problem.

I don't wanna get rid of the feeling that I get after a bit of Mikanol. It's amazing and it makes me feel better and makes me smile and it also gives me a lot of energy!

Some addictions ARE good for your health!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Yep some addictions are good... especially when its MIKA!!

I just found out some downsides to Mikanol:

1) Because it's so energising (I did write that wrong ey?), I can not sleep and keep reading/posting on this addictive forum

2) The Real Thing, going all the way costs a fortune, especially when you wanna "do" it in other countries too...

3) You have to PAY for each sample (singles), or get a pack of samples together (cd)...and the maker of Mikanol isn't thinking of stopping making more variaties...so we are not finished collecting all the variaties...however I do feel the maker deserves the money, cuz it's still a damn good feeling it brings...:bleh::naughty::wub2:

So...actually...the downsides are not THAT bad:bleh:

1) Because it's so energising (I did write that wrong ey?), I can not sleep and keep reading/posting on this addictive forum

2) The Real Thing, going all the way costs a fortune, especially when you wanna "do" it in other countries too...

3) You have to PAY for each sample (singles), or get a pack of samples together (cd)...and the maker of Mikanol isn't thinking of stopping making more variaties...so we are not finished collecting all the variaties...however I do feel the maker deserves the money, cuz it's still a damn good feeling it brings...:bleh::naughty::wub2:

It's all worht it!! you should join!!!

its always the money thing eh??!!

would you like to join our little club?

what club? This addiction club? Yes I could use some advice and all about how to keep controle of my addiction and if I nééd to keep it under control....

#1 racinghorse83

#2 ankment20

#3 taurus lady

#4 MiKaL00v3

#5 ircazo

#6 MagicStar

#7 Ju-Ju Lea

#8 victoria+Mika

#9 marthastewart

#10 xhurtfulpurplex

#11 Evii

#12 Roxy♥Mika♥

#13 Mika60

#14 OBSESSED_ily.mika

#15 Cecires

#16 Owl

#17 lala_lollies44

#18 samantha who?

#19 yogabear90

#20 MikaMeka

#21 Biekje

welcome member #21 !!

Really? Oh, no! What will we do? :wink2:

hmmm its poretty awful when you don't have acess to it.. my WHOLE family has been hogging the computer and i dont have internet on my laptop anymore... i have to survive by listening to mika on repeat

WOw!! I've only made it like 14 hours and its cos my mom has to work...

*gasps*

i was getting mika cravings a few minutes ago.. havent been on the forum for 24 hours... shocking.

*phew*

i'm breathing now thank mika

I'll have to be off the forum AND not listen to mika or any music for 10 days. :shocked: I'll have to go to a summer camp, with no computer, cd, mp3 player, poster, picture or whatever.. :tears:

I'll have to be off the forum AND not listen to mika or any music for 10 days. :shocked: I'll have to go to a summer camp, with no computer, cd, mp3 player, poster, picture or whatever.. :tears:

:shocked:

:blink:

poor you!! i went to such a camp once but i sneaked in my ipod and listened to it at night in bed ;-)

:shocked:

:blink:

poor you!! i went to such a camp once but i sneaked in my ipod and listened to it at night in bed ;-)

I have to go to it every year! For.. *counting* the 6th time noe :shocked: But the first time I really care about Mika.. And what's worse: It's a church camp.. And I hate to go there, every year again.. :boxed: