Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

church camps.. ugh.. i've been to about 1 AWESOME one, 2 OK ones and a zillion awful ones (i go twice a year)

I go once a year.. and I have to get up at 8 am.. then to church, have breakfast, do normal camp things, and go to bed at 10 pm.. after we went to curch again.. and every day again and again.. :boxed:

I cant last with out the MFC fer like... more than 2 hours. Srs. It starts getting super sad and lonely without seeing Meek's face. ;m;

how do you sleep?

i would turn into a crazy creature frothing at the mouth if i got up every two hours in the night to post on the forum.

my life motto is:

get up.

survive.

got back to bed.

well, at the moment it is.

I cant last with out the MFC fer like... more than 2 hours. Srs. It starts getting super sad and lonely without seeing Meek's face. ;m;

hehehe... I have all my Mika pics in my mp3 (who is named Billy Brown!) so I can look at them everynight befor I go to sleep in my laptop that unfortunately doesn't have internet!

i have the same issue with my laptop. my parents don't want me to have internet in my room even though htye do trust me.. i guess its just one of their things.

I just have internet - it's in the whole house, i can move anywhere in my house.. I still have internet.. (otherwise i wouldn't be able to stay on at the mfc until eh.. very lat :naughty: Its 3:22 am here)

I am addicted to the Mika Fan Club so bad, i love it, i can talk about Mika and nobody gets mad here lol, i usually stay on until 3 am, and when i'm not on i'm listening to his music or looking at pics or drawing mika pics, i just love him so much lol :P

I am addicted to the Mika Fan Club so bad, i love it, i can talk about Mika and nobody gets mad here lol, i usually stay on until 3 am, and when i'm not on i'm listening to his music or looking at pics or drawing mika pics, i just love him so much lol :P

I stay up the whole night sometimes.. it's 5: 05 am here.. :naughty:

I do the same!! really in totally addicted to Mika and MFC!

here people doesnt get tired of talking about Mika!!:punk: