Mika, 2morrow!!

victoria+Mika

OMG, guys,girls etc. 2morrow I'm seeing Mika I'm in Brussels,Belgium right now on the hotel computer this is the 1st time I've been on the computer in 5 or 6 days it's been killing me:naughty:I miss the computer a lot!! so wish me luck that I'll be able to meet him, ya know get his autograph hug, pic:wub2: I'm so anxious and excited cuz if you didn't know it's my 1st time seeing him yay!!:roftl:and I think 1 or 2 nights ago me and my dad were gonna go swimming but when we got up to the entrance of the pool it was closed so we were walking back down the stairs to get to the elivator and I was ahead of my dad and the second flight of stairs it was slippery so I slipped and fell and I used my arms to xcatch myself ya know and soooo my right arm/shoulder bone went out of place yes ouch it hurt like hell I was bighting my finger thats how much it hurt I screamed it hurt soo bad I wasn't crying thank god but it just really hurt so, I thought I broke it, but no they put me in a wheel chair and pushed me outside and when we got infront of the ambulence I told the guy to let go of my arm cuz I wanted to see if I could put it down so I did and when I did it popped back into place I could move it etc. but it still hurt not as bad but ya know, I had to get an x-ray nothing was broken thank god and they gave me pain killers too!! that's the bad news and I told you the good news you know that, I'm seeing Mika sooo what do you think?? love you guys KISSES -Victoria:wink2:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your arm! That must have been really painful :thumbdown: Good you're going to see Dr. Mika tomorrow :thumb_yello:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your meeting plans will work out!

Have fun and take care of yourself! :huglove:

I really hope you’re feeling better tomorrow; maybe the concert will make you forget the pain!

Have fun, and please tell us about the evening as soon as you can!:thumb_yello:

Awww! Have fun!! I'm sure it'll be amazing!!

And I hope you feel better tomorrow!! Either way, hopefully the concert will make you forget about it and just have the time of your life!

Hey guys......

He's BACK!!!!!

:dance_man: :dance_man: :mf_rosetinted:

OMG, guys,girls etc. 2morrow I'm seeing Mika I'm in Brussels,Belgium right now on the hotel computer this is the 1st time I've been on the computer in 5 or 6 days it's been killing me:naughty:I miss the computer a lot!! so wish me luck that I'll be able to meet him, ya know get his autograph hug, pic:wub2: I'm so anxious and excited cuz if you didn't know it's my 1st time seeing him yay!!:roftl:and I think 1 or 2 nights ago me and my dad were gonna go swimming but when we got up to the entrance of the pool it was closed so we were walking back down the stairs to get to the elivator and I was ahead of my dad and the second flight of stairs it was slippery so I slipped and fell and I used my arms to xcatch myself ya know and soooo my right arm/shoulder bone went out of place yes ouch it hurt like hell I was bighting my finger thats how much it hurt I screamed it hurt soo bad I wasn't crying thank god but it just really hurt so, I thought I broke it, but no they put me in a wheel chair and pushed me outside and when we got infront of the ambulence I told the guy to let go of my arm cuz I wanted to see if I could put it down so I did and when I did it popped back into place I could move it etc. but it still hurt not as bad but ya know, I had to get an x-ray nothing was broken thank god and they gave me pain killers too!! that's the bad news and I told you the good news you know that, I'm seeing Mika sooo what do you think?? love you guys KISSES -Victoria:wink2:

Good luck tomorrow! I hope you get to meet him, he is awesome!!!