Wallet or Purse

Dragonfly

Please don't kill me if this has been posted before..

I was doing my bi-annual update on Mika and found this vid on youtube:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iQaUQbHJv0M&feature=related. I gotta say is hilarious! When Cherise (sp?) says it's a purse and he gives her the evil look and the manly angles part, too :roftl:

It made my day....

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't kill me if this has been posted before..

I was doing my bi-annual update on Mika and found this vid on youtube:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iQaUQbHJv0M&feature=related. I gotta say is hilarious! When Cherise (sp?) says it's a purse and he gives her the evil look and the manly angles part, too :roftl:

It made my day....

Omg this was so funny !!!!!

I would LOVE to be in Cherisse's position ... :wub2:

but see how TALL he is ???!

:jawdrop:

he's my kinda guy :mf_lustslow:

you guys DO realise that this is from Mika's DVD: Live In Cartoon Motion, right? It's in stores now, contains documentary footage which includes the footage you just saw, and a gig from Olympia, Paris. Also includes his music videos and live, acoustic performances of Grace Kelly, Love Today and Everybody's Talking.

Yeah, there has been a thread on this- more than one I think. But I LOVE that part of the DVD as well.

Omg this was so funny !!!!!

I would LOVE to be in Cherisse's position ... :wub2:

but see how TALL he is ???!

:jawdrop:

he's my kinda guy :mf_lustslow:

Mika is 6'3" (probably 6'4" if you include his hair haha)

Honey, he's my kinda man as well:naughty:

you guys DO realise that this is from Mika's DVD: Live In Cartoon Motion, right? It's in stores now, contains documentary footage which includes the footage you just saw, and a gig from Olympia, Paris. Also includes his music videos and live, acoustic performances of Grace Kelly, Love Today and Everybody's Talking.

That's why I pointed that out in my first post. I didn't even knew he had a live DVD (been away for so long).

And I was exaggerating when I said every girl kind of guy, neither of my girlfriends like him..he's an acquired taste I suppose