I saw Mika wanna hear bout it? ........

victoria+Mika

Okay, get ready I actually saw Mika penniman yesterday July 3, 2008 and it was the most memorible day of my entire life! ok 1st two people played before Mika, they were Air Traffic and Counting Crows, 10 or 15 minutes after Counting Crows played I see IDK what there names are but the scottish guitar player and the korean giutar player and cherisse come out, then they started playing some tunes then they started playing relax then OMG the best moment of my life Mika came running out he started singing then after relax he came down off the main stage and everyone was screaming I was screaming on the top of my lungs he said cum on and screamed then he ran over to the left side of the stage my left and he was putting his arms up like he was saying scream come on so we all screamed I screamed soooo effing loud he looked at me:wub2: and when he was done with our side he strted laughing then he ran over to the right side etc. then he said is there any big girls out there he asked that like 2 or 3 times and then he sang big girls etc. then he took his shirt off :das::mf_lustslow: I was screaming I was gonna faint he looked like he gained about 5 pounds but I dont care he still looked sexy I and I'm sure eveyone else there at the concert saw his gray colored boxers so he was running on stage and jumping and when he was running/jumping I saw his butt jiggle alot it was fat, but it looked great still when he was starting to sing stuck in the middle it started to rain but OH NO I didnt care AT ALL, it made it more exciting and fun and crazy!!! that was the only concert in my life that I sang to the whole time and jumped to and screamed at, Mika is so hot, I'm in love:roftl: he was absoloutely brilliant! too bad I didn't get to meet him:thumbdown: I'm gonna see him again this year, he also said that next year I'm gonna have a a new album out for you it will be better and he also said thank you all for welcoming me back on tour and his last song was lollypop he also played the trash cans!!! he was the best I cant show you the pics now oh but I will soon trust me I'm so happy I love you all and I lovez Mika it was just soo great and the BEST day of my life oh yeah I got a T shirt of Mika too!!!!!!!! I loved his curly hair they shot out confetti at the end the lollypop girls threw lollypops at us!! it was effing awsome!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, get ready I actually saw Mika penniman yesterday July 3, 2008 and it was the most memorible day of my entire life! ok 1st two people played before Mika, they were Air Traffic and Counting Crows, 10 or 15 minutes after Counting Crows played I see IDK what there names are but the scottish guitar player and the korean giutar player and cherisse come out, then they started playing some tunes then they started playing relax then OMG the best moment of my life Mika came running out he started singing then after relax he came down off the main stage and everyone was screaming I was screaming on the top of my lungs he said cum on and screamed then he ran over to the left side of the stage my left and he was putting his arms up like he was saying scream come on so we all screamed I screamed soooo effing loud he looked at me:wub2: and when he was done with our side he strted laughing then he ran over to the right side etc. then he said is there any big girls out there he asked that like 2 or 3 times and then he sang big girls etc. then he took his shirt off :das::mf_lustslow: I was screaming I was gonna faint he looked like he gained about 5 pounds but I dont care he still looked sexy I and I'm sure eveyone else there at the concert saw his gray colored boxers so he was running on stage and jumping and when he was running/jumping I saw his butt jiggle alot it was fat, but it looked great still when he was starting to sing stuck in the middle it started to rain but OH NO I didnt care AT ALL, it made it more exciting and fun and crazy!!! that was the only concert in my life that I sang to the whole time and jumped to and screamed at, Mika is so hot, I'm in love:roftl: he was absoloutely brilliant! too bad I didn't get to meet him:thumbdown: I'm gonna see him again this year, he also said that next year I'm gonna have a a new album out for you it will be better and he also said thank you all for welcoming me back on tour and his last song was lollypop he also played the trash cans!!! he was the best I cant show you the pics now oh but I will soon trust me I'm so happy I love you all and I lovez Mika it was just soo great and the BEST day of my life oh yeah I got a T shirt of Mika too!!!!!!!! I loved his curly hair they shot out confetti at the end the lollypop girls threw lollypops at us!! it was effing awsome!!

he is a mind-blower artist!!!!!

thats cool that you saw him live......... but i dont think he has gotten fat at all:boxed:

I didn't say fat! he just looked like 3 or 5 pounds heviar and it's not impossible cuz he hasn't been on tour sooo he probably stayed home and wrote songs etc. he wasn't very active!! He's hot/sexy/ you know!!

don't say cum ever again.

What's the big deal with saying CUM?? what's wrong with saying that?? really, IDK!!

Great that you had so much fun.

We (Carina and me) also were there, first row..

Maybe you like these: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bienie22&p=r :wink2:

And Mika looked sooooo good!

More weight or not, I really like how he looks now ... and those trousers (and towel?) .. :wub2:

OMG, I'm so jealous that you had a digital camera! I cant believe you were there he was so sexy, and the concert was effing awsome wasnt it?? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMG!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

:roftl: Yeah, it was great!

I'm glad I had my camera with me, although it was really hard during the rain. I was almost frozen and wanted to stop filming.. Glad I didn't do it. I was cold all night but it was worth it :wink2: