Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear! I guess that's what happens when you're in a crowded place singing your lungs out!

What I hate about deo are the stains in my clothes, tho I'm not sure if it is the deo or just the sweat.

what bothers me the most are my hands, they get all wet and cold when I get nervous, which occurs a lot. A friend of mine tells me that when I'm like one of my classmates, who turns into a fan anything around him to keep his hands dry, then I'll have a "sweating problem".....

mika is my favorite perspirer (?)

14.jpg

:wub2:

:wub2::bleh:

Oh dear! I guess that's what happens when you're in a crowded place singing your lungs out!

What I hate about deo are the stains in my clothes, tho I'm not sure if it is the deo or just the sweat.

what bothers me the most are my hands, they get all wet and cold when I get nervous, which occurs a lot. A friend of mine tells me that when I'm like one of my classmates, who turns into a fan anything around him to keep his hands dry, then I'll have a "sweating problem".....

welcome!!!!! my hands sweat like crazy too:thumbdown:

Ugh I know I hate the stains! :thumbdown:

I'm sweating really bad right now (my pits) :lol3:

My hands get wet and cold too! :thumbdown: When I'm nervous. Not all of the time, but when it happens, I don't like it...

good evening gummies! how y'all doin?:bleh:

i got so depressed today when my friend brought over some clothes she was giving away...they were sooo adorable and fit perfectly but guess what...yep they all had sleeves and were colored:tears: so i had to give most of them back...luckily i did find this one flower shirt that i can wear as well as a tan one that has such big sleeves they don't eve tough my pits:yay::naughty:

i got so depressed today when my friend brought over some clothes she was giving away...they were sooo adorable and fit perfectly but guess what...yep they all had sleeves and were colored:tears: so i had to give most of them back...luckily i did find this one flower shirt that i can wear as well as a tan one that has such big sleeves they don't eve tough my pits:yay::naughty:

Hey!! :huglove:

Awwhahaha, I'm sorry.

At least you got to keep the pretty big sleevey one! :yay:

I'm good. And you??

haha NICE!!! who was giving clothes away??

Hey!! :huglove:

Awwhahaha, I'm sorry.

At least you got to keep the pretty big sleevey one! :yay:

I'm good. And you??

yea that's true! thanks:blush-anim-cl: and i'm not doing so bad:bleh:

haha NICE!!! who was giving clothes away??

amanda panda:mf_rosetinted:

amanda panda:mf_rosetinted:

ha. that's my best friends nickname.

not from me though.

At least yours isn't that bad hehe

My name is Louise. Look at what my name rhymes with:

Geez, please, cheese, disease, peas, fleas, STDs...