Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

Cuz that would be really mean of us!! And you are important here, wheather you like it or not! :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Knew it:mf_rosetinted:

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an idea for the letter, but I won't say anything.... That's a secret....:cheerful_h4h:

Is it possible to see what the others have done? I've seen someone's O (can't remember who sorry haha), which is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, you said that you only got one letter, just seen it. That was the O. Great O eh? hahaha.

Sorry, I'm talking crap, but I'm tired (well, I'm talking crap even when I'm not tired, but never mind).

Yes, that's the only letter I have... well I've mine too but I ain't showing it!! :mf_rosetinted: Hehehe

On the 2nd, everybody will show their letter(s) ok?

Actually, you're the lucky one, since we have to submit our letter(s) to YOU!!:wink2:

Ok, I'll be off now... *falling asleep*

See you tomorrow, I guess (or whenever, dunno what's the time in Columbia haha:naughty:).

Bye, good night everyone!!

xoxo

On the 2nd, everybody will show their letter(s) ok?

Actually, you're the lucky one, since we have to submit our letter(s) to YOU!!:wink2:

Ok, I'll be off now... *falling asleep*

See you tomorrow, I guess (or whenever, dunno what's the time in Columbia haha:naughty:).

Bye, good night everyone!!

xoxo

Night, night!!

I know the time in Switzerland!! :das: It's 23:39 :das:

And here it's 16:39 :naughty:

I was wondering something about the letters...

Do we have to design it any certain way, other than it being in only black and white?

It has to have a carnivalistic look to it, right?

Can we basically do whatever we want and fill it up, or do we have to draw certain things on it?

:wink2:

I was wondering something about the letters...

Do we have to design it any certain way, other than it being in only black and white?

It has to have a carnivalistic look to it, right?

Can we basically do whatever we want and fill it up, or do we have to draw certain things on it?

:wink2:

You can do whatever you want, as long as the colours are black and white.

Hello!

I know it's useless to show you that now, but I'll put those anyway. They may give inspiration to some of us! It's flyers I found in Italy, and I fell in love with them. I think the pirate font is actually the carnival thing (cool). And even though I know Mika hates fish, I love this flyer!!!:punk:

pirates.jpg

poissons.jpg

Hello!

I know it's useless to show you that now, but I'll put those anyway. They may give inspiration to some of us! It's flyers I found in Italy, and I fell in love with them. I think the pirate font is actually the carnival thing (cool). And even though I know Mika hates fish, I love this flyer!!!:punk:

pirates.jpg

poissons.jpg

Emiliiiiie :D

the first one is so wickedly cool lol

Emiliiiiie :D

the first one is so wickedly cool lol

Saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!

I know, I had to ask a waiter to take the flyer haha (in Italian of course).

I've compared the fonts and the pirate one is indeed the same as the carnival-thing one!! (I have THE EYE loool and I'm a soothsayer, but that I knew already).

Merci d'avoir dit aux autres que gt en vac's!!:huglove: J'en reviens pas que g u le "?"!!:punk:

Je peux te demander ton prénom?:blush-anim-cl:

Here's the final look of the only letter that has been given to me, Louize's letter:

Lou.jpg

WE STILL HAVE A FREE "O", who's gonna draw that one??

I love the background effect :mf_lustslow:

ASSIGNED LETTERS LIST:

1. Ankmet 20 [D]

2. Mozarella [E]

3. englishrose [E]

4. iadoremika [M and O]

5. MikaL00v3 [C]

6. Marianne84

7. Guineverer [O]

8. KaryLovesMika! [W and O]

9. Emerald [Question Mark (?)]

10. Meyer Twins [L and V]

11. Lovelove mika [Y]

12. Daydreambeliever [W]

13. hotdlp [H]

14. findingmywords [H and U]

15. Louiza [O]

REMEMBER: All letters HAVE to be submited on August 4th or sooner if you can.

We have to end with this letter thing so we can move on to the chimera.

REMEMBER: All letters HAVE to be submited on August 4th or sooner if you can.

We have to end with this letter thing so we can move on to the chimera.

I hope I get it done by then. I don't get home til the 30th July (there are 31 days in July right?) Yeah I think I should have time to get it done.

Here's the final look of the only letter that has been given to me, Louize's letter:

Lou.jpg

Oh, that looks amazing!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Do we know what size the letters will be, at the end?

I will send you the question mark as soon as it is done!!

Can someone please tell me about the chimera? I don't think I got that properly:blush-anim-cl:

ww you guys are doing great!

So, we've figured out the "How much do we love you?" part right?

Do you think it would be nice to sort of do an Amelia Mag. style cursive for "2008 Yearbook" and not sure about the wording either if you guys have suggestion :)

Do you think it would be nice to sort of do an Amelia Mag. style cursive for "2008 Yearbook" and not sure about the wording either if you guys have suggestion :)

Yeah, that could be cool!! Where would that go? On the back cover?

Btw, why don't you have your letter?:blink:

I think I'll draw it, I only have one letter.

Okay, cool:wink2:

Yeah, I guess that could possibly work. But the letters that we are doing already, would the Amelia Magazine type letters go with them..? As Emerald said, where would that go?

If we do end up deciding to do the Amelia Magazine type letters perhaps we could put it in the bottom right corner somewhere. You know kind of like when you sign art. What do you think of that suggestion?

Okay, cool:wink2:

Yeah, I guess that could possibly work. But the letters that we are doing already, would the Amelia Magazine type letters go with them..? As Emerald said, where would that go?

If we do end up deciding to do the Amelia Magazine type letters perhaps we could put it in the bottom right corner somewhere. You know kind of like when you sign art. What do you think of that suggestion?

Maybe that would do a bit "too much"? Dunno... With the title, the kid, the crystal ball...

Tell us what you think Melanie:bleh:

hey people, just to let you all know in advance, i will probably be inactive for two weeks starting august the 4th to 18th, because i'll be busy with summer literature classes in Cambridge - i will probably be able to access the internet, but i won't have scanners etc.

and i'll try to get my letter sent in by the 4th! may i know who i should PM it to?

hey people, just to let you all know in advance, i will probably be inactive for two weeks starting august the 4th to 18th, because i'll be busy with summer literature classes in Cambridge - i will probably be able to access the internet, but i won't have scanners etc.

and i'll try to get my letter sent in by the 4th! may i know who i should PM it to?

I think you need to PM it to Kary :wink2: