Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrrr...sorry to be such a pain...but if anyone can link me to the letter templates, that would be lovely...I don't really have enough time to read back over the whole thread just now...

:S

What's your letter?

Englishrose! Please tell me what's your letter! The faster the better 'cuz you can start right away.

Okay here's my letters!!! Phew! :sweatdrop:

Tell me if the picture I took is bad. There's a bit of a shadow, so tell me if I need to take another, since I don't have a scanner. Also, I used some white out and there are some smudges, so I was wondering if that could be fixed in photoshop? :wink2:

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

Hope you like them! :original:

Okay here's my letters!!! Phew! :sweatdrop:

Tell me if the picture I took is bad. There's a bit of a shadow, so tell me if I need to take another, since I don't have a scanner. Also, I used some white out and there are some smudges, so I was wondering if that could be fixed in photoshop? :wink2:

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

Hope you like them! :original:

Yes, i can fix the colour with Ps, don't worry! :thumb_yello:

Which one of those do you like better?

1. Ankmet 20 [D] Is she doing it again or not? If not, then Check!

2. Mozarella [E] Check!

3. englishrose [E] Check!

4. iadoremika [M and O] Check!

5. MikaL00v3 [C] Missing.

6. Marianne84 Check!

7. Guineverer [O] Check!

8. KaryLovesMika! [W] Check!

9. Emerald [Question Mark (?)] Check!

10. Meyer Twins [L and V] Check!

11. Lovelove mika [Y] Missing.

12. Daydreambeliever [W] Check!

13. hotdlp [H] Check!

14. findingmywords [H and U] Check!

15. Louiza [O] Check!

16. Zsina [O] She has until August 10th.

A question... if the girls that haven't submited the letters yet, don't do it today that is the deadline... what's gonna happen?? Opinions?

I don't know.

I'd say set a new deadline (on that is not too far away), say Thursday. Send them a pm telling them their letter has not been received and let them know the deadline. If they do not submit their letters by then, other people can be assigned the letters.

Or we can just get someone to do them tonight and submit them by tomorrow or something.

But that's just what I came up with right now, someone else could perhaps think of something different or better.

I don't know.

I'd say set a new deadline (on that is not too far away), say Thursday. Send them a pm telling them their letter has not been received and let them know the deadline. If they do not submit their letters by then, other people can be assigned the letters.

Or we can just get someone to do them tonight and submit them by tomorrow or something.

But that's just what I came up with right now, someone else could perhaps think of something different or better.

Saturday is very, very far away.

Anyway, the day is not over yet, but I think that if the girls don't upload the letter today or tomorrow, the letters have to be given to someone else, 'cuz that's why deadlines are for and it's nor fair for people like you or guinerever that made your letters with time, for example.

Saturday is very, very far away.

Anyway, the day is not over yet, but I think that if the girls don't upload the letter today or tomorrow, the letters have to be given to someone else, 'cuz that's why deadlines are for and it's nor fair for people like you or guinerever that made your letters with time, for example.

Saturday is very far away, that's true.

Yes, I agree- if they aren't there today or tomorrow, other people should be assigned the letters:wink2: