Matthew Williamson Dresses Mika for Tour

dcdeb

(It's not much, just a short piece...)

Matthew Williamson Dresses Mika for Tour

Matthew Williamson has been showing Mika some love by creating an outfit for his latest tour.

The designer made a one off sparkly suit just for the singer to wear on stage in Paris last week.

"It's such a pleasure to work with Mika. He's such a great artist and I am a big fan of his work. He opened his tour tonight in a bespoke outfit we designed together," Williamson told Vogue.

http://www.malefirst.co.uk/lifestyle-fashion/stylenews/mika-5142.html

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked::shocked:

What????? Mika threw the vest to the crowd? is he insane that thing musat costed a fortune. :shocked:

I don't think he threw the shiny silver/gold thing, but he threw the vest underneath that :naughty: I'm sure that was expensive too

I don't think he threw the shiny silver/gold thing, but he threw the vest underneath that :naughty: I'm sure that was expensive too

Yeah it must have been expensive too. Too much energy and one can do unthinkable things. :naughty:

:shocked::shocked:

What????? Mika threw the vest to the crowd? is he insane that thing musat costed a fortune. :shocked:

yup:naughty:

and then mika signed it for the guy who got it.

but mika wasn't really happy about that he said "my mum killed me because of this....good luck with that"

yup:naughty:

and then mika signed it for the guy who got it.

but mika wasn't really happy about that he said "my mum killed me because of this....good luck with that"

Hahah, poor Mika some hard concequences for his actions. :naughty: