REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Musilac: AIX-LES-BAINS (France)

Queenie

I'd like to say more about the show, but when he spoke (in French) I really didn't get a word, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, he played a bit with Mikey: he moved him on the catwalk and said (by gestures) to stay there.:roftl: At a certain point Mikey was going to his usual position but Mika said to stay there so he sat on the catwalk and kept playing the bass there. That was very funny!:roftl:

Oh oh!!! and there were Lollipop Girls!!!! that was really a surprise!! they threw lollipops and sweets to the crowd (my shoulder felt them:sneaky2::naughty:). And a few Big Girls too.

It was very funny, he played a lot with the audience!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THanks Mirtilla! :huglove:

How far did he jump?? :boxed:

I'm glad they got someone else to work Grey Skelly :naughty:

Half naked, dancing in the rain? :das:

He didn't actually jump: there was a few steps next to the catwalk, he he went down on them, that's it.

Anyway, after the gig we managed to exit all that mud, *bleah* and reach the exit. We waited, and waited, and waited. Oh, and we waited!:naughty: Under the rain. Have I ever said how much I hate rain?? :thumbdown:

We were wet till the bones, really, and the wind wasn't helpful at all. Btw, at about 3.30am a bus was moving, stopped in front of us, and he got off it. We chatted for a while, signed a couple of stuff and he asked if we wanted to take a pic all together.:shocked: Obviously we were so beautiful, wet in our plastic suits that he wanted to freeze the moment!:roftl:

Jokes apart, he was very sweet and kind, and took time with all of us despite the time.

I also thanked John for what he's doing for the Madrid gig, but I don't think he understood what I was referring to.

Anyway, after the gig we managed to exit all that mud, *bleah* and reach the exit. We waited, and waited, and waited. Oh, and we waited!:naughty: Under the rain. Have I ever said how much I hate rain?? :thumbdown:

We were wet till the bones, really, and the wind wasn't helpful at all. Btw, at about 3.30am a bus was moving, stopped in front of us, and he got off it. We chatted for a while, signed a couple of stuff and he asked if we wanted to take a pic all together.:shocked: Obviously we were so beautiful, wet in our plastic suits that he wanted to freeze the moment!:roftl:

Jokes apart, he was very sweet and kind, and took time with all of us despite the time.

I also thanked John for what he's doing for the Madrid gig, but I don't think he understood what I was referring to.

I bet the rain was the reason he was being so generous :naughty:

What were you referring to?

I bet the rain was the reason he was being so generous :naughty:

What were you referring to?

Maybe, he even said he didn't bother to sing under the rain almost all the time cause he thought of the people who were there all the day long.

I was referring to the m&g.

Maybe, he even said he didn't bother to sing under the rain almost all the time cause he thought of the people who were there all the day long.

I was referring to the m&g.

There's going to be a meet and greet in Madrid?

Thanks for the vids and pics! (Mirtilla I love your top!). And thanks for the reports! It was really sweet of him to come out, talk to you and have a group pic :wub2: Can't wait to see it :biggrin2:

WTF? :boxed:

He's crazy

Love it!:thumb_yello:

See, the Mikster is warming up, he gets more and more comfortable with is audience!

Sigh!:wub2:

He was very good, that red tshirt which I love, all the new scenography, etc.

Setlist this time included My Interpretation, Holy Johnny and the encore was the french Grace Kelly and Relax. No Rain, though it would have fitted perfectly.

The show was great, energetic (not as Arras, but still), and he danced and jumped half naked under the rain on the catwalk, he even jumped down for a few seconds. Not a good idea for his health, hihi.

A few things I noticed: David played the trumpet, no clownish tip-tap dance on SITM, a security man drove Gray Skelly.

The highlights for me were SITM, which keeps getting better and better every tour, Holy Johnny (a complete surprise), Just Can't Get Enough and of course Love Today.

Really!?:roftl:

This is so funny, maybe the next step will be to let the security play Relax too!

I bet he will do it bettter!:naughty:

Thanks Mirtilla for your great report!:thumb_yello:

Really!?:roftl:

This is so funny, maybe the next step will be to let the security play Relax too!

I bet he will do it bettter!:naughty:

Thanks Mirtilla for your great report!:thumb_yello:

Oooh burnnnnnn :lol3:

yesse

your secret agent is on the train now :cool:

i said train not rain :naughty:

:naughty: fortunately............

Don't know what you're talking about ........ waiting for her report...........:mf_rosetinted:

btw Dani told me she's going to write something in this 3d, too....... in English of course!

Has someone posted the group photo with Mika yet... cos' there's a pic with a cross that I can't see :tears:

Hope noone has yet... cos' I'd love to see it...

I haven't seen it posted here yet :no::blink:

if you wanna listen to our madness...how to spend the time travelling around in a jeep guided by someone who don't wear glasses and don't look at velocity limits

rain.wav - 2.61MB

http://www.zshare.net/audio/15280514c8440129/

here the only sunny moment.. and she was quiet:naughty:

[pic removed for "privacy" issues] :bleh:

:lmao: I must say you are pretty good! Indeed!!