Hooray!!

i rode out this morning on Meeka (my horse) to check the sheep AND GUESS WHAT lambing has finally began!!!

one of our new ewes had twins. i ran back to get the camera and i actually got a good photo!! because of all the rain last night, the lambs are really clean.

check out the photo!

DCSN1241.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's our last pet... his name is David (but I named him Mika)

100_2076.jpg

100_2076.jpg

The one we have now is called Jenny...

I have a vid of her, but the first half of it is me going on about the snow...

he is soo adorable! :wub2:how old is he?

wow snow...how different:naughty: i can't imagine living in it, must be a pain,! but that's not gunna stop me from moving to a cold place:naughty:

he is soo adorable! :wub2:how old is he?

wow snow...how different:naughty: i can't imagine living in it, must be a pain,! but that's not gunna stop me from moving to a cold place:naughty:

He's 14 months old... he was actually born on the same day as the Mika concert last year!

Jenny is 8 weeks old... I'll get the vid of her... I hate the cold... the snow is okay, cause it's not as cold...

awwh! cute!

well, the one with the dark face has been rejected (i don't blame the mum, its her first time)

anyone have a idea what to name him?

hmmm i'll havta think about this...

quaggles:naughty:

Arlyn

Arden

Corann

Doy

Drem

Eljin

Floyd

Gwri

Kermit!!!:naughty:

Lir

Mack

Mabon

Nels

Oscar

Owen

Sugn

Varden

Tristen

Weylin

Yspaddaden:roftl:

okay ....so what if i went to a baby name website:naughty: i just love doing that....

and i can't pronounce half these names i just thought they looked cool!:naughty:

awwh! cute!

well, the one with the dark face has been rejected (i don't blame the mum, its her first time)

anyone have a idea what to name him?

Hmmmmm...

billy

billy brown

mr. smith

humphrey

uhhh...

I like Humphrey...

Years ago, my grandparents had a pet lamb called Billy... I'm prett sure he got attacked...

If it was a girl, Barbie would be a good name... cause it's short for barbeque! :naughty:

gosh we sound so awful...

:lmao:

do you think it suits him?

imagine what mika would say...

:naughty:you're right..

i think you should call him B.B. for short...that's much more suitable when he's younger and so darn cute...then when he matures he can adopt the name Billy or Billy Brown:naughty:

we should email mika and tell him we have a baby lmab with high chances of growing up perverted and have named him billy brown...

great, billy brown has started bleating, i have to go and mix up his hourly bottle now...

tata might be back soon =)

we should email mika and tell him we have a baby lmab with high chances of growing up perverted and have named him billy brown...

great, billy brown has started bleating, i have to go and mix up his hourly bottle now...

tata might be back soon =)

:roftl:i'm sure mika would enjoy that bit of information! maybe he'll even write a song of how billy brown the entire time was really a goat and not a human:naughty:

bye:bye: have fun with b.b.!