public groups

Evii

hey everybody! :punk:

i have one tiny but big question... in my profile i read this:

"Evii is not a member of any public groups" , so where i can see these public groups,what are they??? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

P.S. sorry,i dont know where i can ask questions yet ,so sorry ... :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well ii do not know the answer to the Public Groups part,

but the mugs are apart of a birthday gift they will b giving to mika this august.

THANKS A LOT! NOW I KNOW WHAT THAT MUGS ARE, I READ IT JUST 3 TIMES AND UNDERSTAND NOW :roftl: HOPE I CAN HELP THERE.... BUT WHATS UP WITH THAT GROUPS? :blink:

hahah nice

well i c u changed ur siggie!

yeah... i was waiting :naughty: dont know what to do, so i just take a time on paint :naughty: i like it now much better :wub2: and i like yours too :thumb_yello: I smell popkorn too :naughty: [hmm... what popcorn type mika like?! :naughty: ] :punk:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

so... maybe you know some interesting threads[btw]? some "little clubs in this big club" ? :naughty:

hmmmm theres so many!

well i just go to threads like

MFC addiction thread

American thread

Calling all callifornians

Post Whores thread

Irish Thread

Canadian Thread

.. and threads like that :P

hmmmm theres so many!

well i just go to threads like

MFC addiction thread

American thread

Calling all callifornians

Post Whores thread

Irish Thread

Canadian Thread

.. and threads like that :P

ouw, Irish thread :thumb_yello: my mom works in Ireland :thumbdown: but i like Ireland very much :blush-anim-cl::cool:

o thats cool,, ive always wanted to go there, but mayb when im older *sigh*

it was my first out_of_latvia trip. i was flying first time in my life.that was last summer...awesome...:mf_lustslow: but my mom will fly to me this friday to 2 weeks and then again away from me.... :):(:punk:

hey everybody! :punk:

i have one tiny but big question... in my profile i read this:

"Evii is not a member of any public groups" , so where i can see these public groups,what are they??? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

P.S. sorry,i dont know where i can ask questions yet ,so sorry ... :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

It's just a feature of the forum software that allows some members to access special forums that are not available to everyone. We are not using it at the moment so there are no public groups. Everyone has the same message in their profile.

It's just a feature of the forum software that allows some members to access special forums that are not available to everyone. We are not using it at the moment so there are no public groups. Everyone has the same message in their profile.

ooo gotcha! thank u christine!

THANKS A LOT! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: