Air Traffic

BEAUTIFUL HANDS! Very soft, very.... hot. I want to touch them... of course, with your permission :mf_rosetinted:

You should see him play .. :naughty::wub2:

And I don't need to give you permission for touching his hands .. :roftl: What do I have to do with that? :mf_rosetinted:

Btw .. Jim skinny? Nooooooooooooooooooooo ...

AT_001050-border.jpg

:naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A+ again! i'm a good student

You should try :das: just kidding, i don't want them to think is weird

He probably already thinks I'm weird :roftl: But still that goes too far for me.. :bleh:

You should see him play .. :naughty::wub2:

And I don't need to give you permission for touching his hands .. :roftl: What do I have to do with that? :mf_rosetinted:

Btw .. Jim skinny? Nooooooooooooooooooooo ...

AT_001050-border.jpg

:naughty:

He's very energic, right?

He's skinny, but not that skinny... he's perfect i think

He's very energic, right?

He's skinny, but not that skinny... he's perfect i think

VERY :wub2: (that's why I like him so much .. the energy while he's playing.. just great.. :wub2:)

Perfect is a big word :roftl: It depends on the picture .. not that he ever looks fat or so .. :roftl:

I play the bass too and I can tell you it's not so good for soft hands:blink::naughty: In fact those strings cause eally hard skinned fingers, at least on your left hand:blink: But it's not about how your skin and fingers feel, it's about what someone does with that fingers:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I play the bass too and I can tell you it's not so good for soft hands:blink :naughty In fact those strings cause eally hard skinned fingers, at least on your left hand:blink: But it's not about how your skin and fingers feel, it's about what someone does with that fingers:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Don't go there ... please ...

:roftl:

Have you seen the picture of his hand & bass? It looks kinda hard yes .. :naughty::roftl:

I wanna know, i wanna know! I'm curious

Sure you are .. :roftl:

Wait a second, I've told it recently to someone .. gonna look that up, I'm not gonna type it all again .. :roftl:

Edit; to keep you busy in the mean time .. :naughty:

AT49.jpg

Here it is (it's just the story as I told it to that person, but you'll get the idea I think :wink2:)

So I've seen them for the first time on Werchter, and loved them, they were so much fun! And I was standing on the bassist-side .. and I loved that side :naughty: About a month later when I had nothing to do I tried to find those songs back, and I ended up on their myspace. And he had his own personal myspace so I sended a friends request. Never expected anything from it, because well .. he's a famous guy :bleh: And about 2 weeks later he accepted me! Still don't know why :roftl:

So we were friends .. I sended him some messages to wish him luck & fun at the gigs and stuff like that. Then there was one gig where they couldn't play because they lost the singer (sort of) but he and another bandmember were there to sign and take pictures with the fans .. So I sended him a message about it, how much I liked them doing that and being there, eventough they couldn't play .. And then it was september, and I graduated. On that day he sended me a message! About how sorry he was that they couldn't play there and that he hoped to play near here again soon (the fact that I wasn't even at that gig doesn't matter :roftl:) and he congragulated me ..

So I was VERY happy!

And then .. by the end of september orso, I saw that he had removed me .. Asked him why but didn't get an answer. Requested again after a while and sended a message to explain why I requested again .. And then he answerd that I didn't have to worry, that it wasn't something personal, but that he wanted his myspace for only real life friends ..

And that was basically it .. (apart from the recent birthday-thing then :wink2:).

Here it is (it's just the story as I told it to that person, but you'll get the idea I think :wink2:)

So I've seen them for the first time on Werchter, and loved them, they were so much fun! And I was standing on the bassist-side .. and I loved that side :naughty: About a month later when I had nothing to do I tried to find those songs back, and I ended up on their myspace. And he had his own personal myspace so I sended a friends request. Never expected anything from it, because well .. he's a famous guy :bleh: And about 2 weeks later he accepted me! Still don't know why :roftl:

So we were friends .. I sended him some messages to wish him luck & fun at the gigs and stuff like that. Then there was one gig where they couldn't play because they lost the singer (sort of) but he and another bandmember were there to sign and take pictures with the fans .. So I sended him a message about it, how much I liked them doing that and being there, eventough they couldn't play .. And then it was september, and I graduated. On that day he sended me a message! About how sorry he was that they couldn't play there and that he hoped to play near here again soon (the fact that I wasn't even at that gig doesn't matter :roftl:) and he congragulated me ..

So I was VERY happy!

And then .. by the end of september orso, I saw that he had removed me .. Asked him why but didn't get an answer. Requested again after a while and sended a message to explain why I requested again .. And then he answerd that I didn't have to worry, that it wasn't something personal, but that he wanted his myspace for only real life friends ..

And that was basically it .. (apart from the recent birthday-thing then :wink2:).

Ooooh, how bad! At least you got an answer, if i was you i'm sure i'd hated him XD.... that was a very interesting story! Now, i know what do you meant by "talking to one guy... sort of"

I gotta go... see you later and thanks for the pictures and story :das:

Take care

Ooooh, how bad! At least you got an answer, if i was you i'm sure i'd hated him XD.... that was a very interesting story! Now, i know what do you meant by "talking to one guy... sort of"

I gotta go... see you later and thanks for the pictures and story :das:

Take care

You're not the first one saying that .. :roftl:

But for some reason I can't .. I still think he's a nice guy :wink2:

Just well ... he's a guy .. :roftl:

:bye:

Thanks for being here, it was fun!

And don't hesitate to come back, to say hi or whatever .. :wink2:

:shocked: Don't go there ... please ...

:roftl:

Have you seen the picture of his hand & bass? It looks kinda hard yes .. :naughty::roftl:

Sorry, I just had to say that....My reputation is already very good, so no worries for me:roftl:

And yes, I saw that pic, and I know that feeling (but I'd stopped before my own bass would look like Jims bass :lmfao:)

Sorry, I just had to say that....My reputation is already very good, so no worries for me:roftl:

And yes, I saw that pic, and I know that feeling (but I'd stopped before my own bass would look like Jims bass :lmfao:)

For you maybe not ... for me ... :blink:

That's good :thumb_yello::roftl:

Do you know I have had that picture next to my bed for a while? And that I had no clue it was blood? It just never drew my attention ... :roftl: