• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Voila, ava & sig is ok now :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

All videos are on youtube!

Everyone should just see No More Running Away, I'm not kidding!

Chris losing his drumsticks is hilarious! :biggrin2:

(I know it's in my sig too, but it's very small, and you can't see Jim's laugh .. and you should really see his laugh :naughty::biggrin2:)

:lmfao:

Just discovered something while I was searching for an old blog (wich I can't find), it's a little extra thingie on another blog:

In other news we've been recording this week, demoing songs and ideas for album 2. So don't worry, we're not dead!

Blog was made at the same day they answered me at twitter, wich was the day after (I think) I asked them what was going on in AT-land because they hadn't been on twitter for a while (wich is not normal) :naughty:

:roftl:

So, here we go, a whole Air Traffic gig filmed by .. ME :biggrin2:

I love every single video, some more than others of course, but they're all great. I do love how Jim's getting annoyed/angry because of the technical problems (yes, I'm that bad :naughty:), you can see something of it in nearly every video :roftl:

And of course No More Running Away .. Amazing! And Chris .. so funny! :roftl: And Jim laughing :wub2: He should do it more often :naughty:

If you want to see all the videos: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F1DDCADA41A61C38

If you want to see certain songs:

(with Chris f*cking up in the end :naughty:)

(so great they did it! :wub2:)

(no words to describe it!)

(the perfect end!)

:biggrin2:

run back, quickly! :biggrin2:

Yeah, don't think one extra person would make a big different .. I can squize in somewhere :fisch:

But seriously, how terrible is it that he's 15 minutes from your home .. camping somewhere .. (and you know where) :shocked:

Yeah, don't think one extra person would make a big different .. I can squize in somewhere :fisch:

But seriously, how terrible is it that he's 15 minutes from your home .. camping somewhere .. (and you know where) :shocked:

terrible? i think it's awesome :biggrin2:

you're not there yet? :shocked:

:teehee:

pretend you lost your mobile phone :roftl:

And that will be on the camping place? Where I've never been? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

(I suppose he's going to be there, otherwise he wouldn't call it "camping with friends" if he wasn't going to stay in a tent.. no? :roftl:)

And that will be on the camping place? Where I've never been? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

(I suppose he's going to be there, otherwise he wouldn't call it "camping with friends" if he wasn't going to stay in a tent.. no? :roftl:)

umm you were jumping and dancing around that the phone bounced and just flew in the camp direction :roftl:

Oh, and another "bad" thing .. He said one of the highlights was dEUS, wich means that he has seen them I guess? I suppose?

I was there too! :sneaky2:

Haven't seen him :tears:

(must say I've looked for him :teehee: but there are way too many people at a festival, and especially in the dark you're glad if you can still find your friends .. :roftl:)

umm you were jumping and dancing around that the phone bounced and just flew in the camp direction :roftl:

That's a looooooooooooooooooooong way then .. :roftl:

Oh, and another "bad" thing .. He said one of the highlights was dEUS, wich means that he has seen them I guess? I suppose?

I was there too! :sneaky2:

Haven't seen him :tears:

(must say I've looked for him :teehee: but there are way too many people at a festival, and especially in the dark you're glad if you can still find your friends .. :roftl:)

ever occurred to you he might have been backstage? :biggrin2:

That's a looooooooooooooooooooong way then .. :roftl:

superpower phoooone! :roftl:

ever occurred to you he might have been backstage? :biggrin2:

superpower phoooone! :roftl:

You shouldn't talk about gigs if you weren't there :sneaky2:

You can't see anything when you're backstage :roftl: Maybe hear something of it, if you're in the right place .. Otherwise you'll hear all different gigs that are going on at the same time .. That would be something :naughty::roftl:

Yeah .. no .. it's not that special :roftl:

You shouldn't talk about gigs if you weren't there :sneaky2:

You can't see anything when you're backstage :roftl: Maybe hear something of it, if you're in the right place .. Otherwise you'll hear all different gigs that are going on at the same time .. That would be something :naughty::roftl:

Yeah .. no .. it's not that special :roftl:

oh... people were having fun backstage at the last gig i went to...:sneaky2: but i guess that was a bit different...it wasn't really backstage though :roftl:

hey they don't have to know your phone is not that special...:roftl:

anyway...i'm going now... see ya next week! :huglove:

:bye:

Just posting some quick random thingies I did .. Nothing much :bleh:

2 screenshots (not good quality)

pp2border.jpg

pp3border.jpg

And a gif ..

66436092.gif

(too bad it's too small to see the right hand properly, that's what it's all about :wub2: )

Saw 2 more reviews, they were ok but also not very positive :boxed:

At least one of them recognized they had technical problems .. I mean, how can you play perfect if half of your equipment doesn't work how it should work? :boxed::roftl:

And they had 3 dressing-rooms there?! :shocked:

Some more real pics..

pp5l.jpg

:wub2

And some nice Chris ones ..

pp1z.jpg

pp2k.jpg

pp3a.jpg

pp4a.jpg

55674247.jpg

:wub2

I don't really like Chris ... not my cup of tea really .... :wink2:

Jim is cute though .... far too young though - Or I'm far too old :lmfao:

Saw 2 more reviews, they were ok but also not very positive :boxed

At least one of them recognized they had technical problems .. I mean, how can you play perfect if half of your equipment doesn't work how it should work? :boxed: :roftl

And they had 3 dressing-rooms there?! :shocked:

How greedy are they ..... diva's :naughty:

I don't really like Chris ... not my cup of tea really .... :wink2:

Jim is cute though .... far too young though - Or I'm far too old :lmfao:

How greedy are they ..... diva's :naughty:

Aaaaw, Chris is cute too :wub2: Sometimes :roftl: He can be cute, let's say it that way :bleh:

He's not :mf_rosetinted: You're just too old :naughty::bleh:

I know! :shocked:

Never expected that I must say .. Didn't like the comment of the reviewer about it either :sneaky2:

Aaaaw, Chris is cute too :wub2: Sometimes :roftl: He can be cute, let's say it that way :bleh:

He's not :mf_rosetinted: You're just too old :naughty::bleh:

I know! :shocked:

Never expected that I must say .. Didn't like the comment of the reviewer about it either :sneaky2:

Maybe they secretly hate each other ... and if they shared a dressing room their would be fist-i-cuffs :wink2:

What did the reviewer say :shocked: