Air Traffic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw, wich songs do you know?

Only the ones from Fractured Life? Or also some other songs?

Only the ones from Fractured Life .... and I can't even find that now .... where I downloaded it last year :aah:

Least I have that No More Running Away song though .... yay ... I might have to go and find individual songs ... cos' when I do a search for Fractured Life ... it doesn't find anything at all :(

Ai, that's not good :roftl:

If you want the songs:

Just Abuse Me

Charlotte

No More Running Away

Shooting Star

Empty Space

Time Goes By

Never Even Told Me Her Name

I Like That

Get In Line

I Can't Understand

Your Fractured Life

(you can also find them on youtube and dowload them from there?)

Are you interested in some other songs? Then I'll see if I can find some videos or so :wink2:

Ai, that's not good :roftl:

If you want the songs:

Just Abuse Me

Charlotte

No More Running Away

Shooting Star

Empty Space

Time Goes By

Never Even Told Me Her Name

I Like That

Get In Line

I Can't Understand

Your Fractured Life

(you can also find them on youtube and dowload them from there?)

Are you interested in some other songs? Then I'll see if I can find some videos or so :wink2:

Ooh yes please :)

:thumb_yello:

I'll go and find some now :wink2:

It's gonna take a little while though I think .. because there were so much great videos but they've been taken down :sad:

(I've just edited the first post btw .. nothing special but it needed a change :bleh::roftl: )

Do you know Come On?

It's my second favourite song :bleh:

Still In Love:

An End To All Our Problems:

Can't Go Back:

Cut My Heart In Two:

(forgot all about it, I think it's the second or third time I hear it myself :roftl: )

Take Your Hands Off Me (& Get In Line): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoBQuq-f4YI

(love that song! I prefer my Werchter-video though :bleh: )

And on their myspace (http://www.myspace.com/airtraffic) you can listen to Boy With No Mind. There are more songs (like The Running Caughty Me High & Learning How To Shout f.e.) that are great .. but I can't find them on youtube right now :thumbdown:

Do you know Come On?

It's my second favourite song :bleh:

Still In Love:

An End To All Our Problems:

Can't Go Back:

Cut My Heart In Two:

(forgot all about it, I think it's the second or third time I hear it myself :roftl: )

Take Your Hands Off Me (& Get In Line): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoBQuq-f4YI

(love that song! I prefer my Werchter-video though :bleh: )

And on their myspace (http://www.myspace.com/airtraffic) you can listen to Boy With No Mind. There are more songs (like The Running Caughty Me High & Learning How To Shout f.e.) that are great .. but I can't find them on youtube right now :thumbdown:

Thank you :huglove:

Voila, I've updated the cd-songs on the first page with their official video (if there was one) or another recorded version .. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope you like them :wink2: Or some of them ..

Let me know what you think :mf_rosetinted:

I like them all .... still my fave is NMRA .... but I really like Come On too .... Thank you for reminding me to put Fractured Life back on this laptop as well :boing:

:huglove:

I like them all .... still my fave is NMRA .... but I really like Come On too .... Thank you for reminding me to put Fractured Life back on this laptop as well :boing:

:huglove:

:thumb_yello: I like you .. you're liking the same songs as me, that's good :mf_rosetinted:

And you're welcome :mf_rosetinted:

I'm always hoping to get some more people in here/to listen to them .. because they're a good band .. Untill now it's been mostly just hoping :sad: Ah well ..

:thumb_yello: I like you .. you're liking the same songs as me, that's good :mf_rosetinted:

I'm always hoping to get some more people in here/to listen to them .. because they're a good band .. Untill now it's been mostly just hoping :sad: Ah well ..

I really really Time Goes By and I Can't Understand as well ..... :wub2:

They remind me alot of Feeder ..... :biggrin2:

I've kind of like listening to bands when they're not that well known though ... it's like they're your little secret .... and I fecking hate it when they blow up big time and you get the silly girls who don't even know half the guys names in the band or tell you song titles :aah:

I've kind of like listening to bands when they're not that well known though ... it's like they're your little secret .... and I fecking hate it when they blow up big time and you get the silly girls who don't even know half the guys names in the band or tell you song titles :aah:

Yeah .. well .. that's true! Really .. I know ..

But still .. It would be nice of there were some people here that I could talk to about AT .. I'm sometimes feeling very lonely :tears:

:roftl:

(btw, I've just asked them if I could put up certain songs on youtube .. really great songs .. No idea if I'll ever get an answer :roftl: but the least I can do is try :wink2: )

Ok, no AT-tweet but I think they're a bit not on this planet right now or so .. :roftl: But:

Bienie22Still shocked over the fact that a, not so young, colleague at work knows Air Traffic and thinks they're a great band. Weird moment!

:mf_rosetinted:

It really was very strange! :roftl:

:doh:

@Bienie22 We've mostly been floating amongst clouds underground. about 10 hours ago

And I thought Mika was weird ... What's that for an answer?! :roftl:

Searching for an elusive white Rickenbacker 4003 bass guitar... anyone who knows of one, please get in touch. 1 day ago

http://bit.ly/y0Vjq - Little video clip from the studio... direct from my phone. Isn't technology wonderful? 1 day ago

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone knows of any Samba / Drum / Rhythm clubs in Belgium - get in touch! about 18 hours ago

:blink:

I know nothing in Belgium .. I don't live there .. :fisch::roftl:

:naughty: hmm... you could at least google something :mf_rosetinted:

they're going to be thankful :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I tried .. I can't find anything :roftl:

I've answered them:

Google isn't your friend? :P Can I ask what the purpose is? I'll see what I can find .. don't know anything atm ..

But the thing is .. Google's never been my friend :roftl: So I'll probably end up with nothing :bleh: