Air Traffic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nearly done on this one, just need to fill it up a bit with some acoustic and b/vs and we have a song. about an hour ago

:boing: :boing: :boing:

If you don't speak English the many other fans (aka Ruxi) wouldn't understand you .. :bleh: :bleh:

But yeah, for these kind of things twitters's ok .. you know, when you actually have to say something...

:roftl:

If you don't speak English the many other fans (aka Ruxi) wouldn't understand you .. :bleh: :bleh:

But yeah, for these kind of things twitters's ok .. you know, when you actually have to say something...

Oh, I hardly ever say anything :teehee: I just follow certain people to know what they're up to :teehee:

Oh, I hardly ever say anything :teehee: I just follow certain people to know what they're up to :teehee:

Hmm yeah .. but the thing is .. you don't need twitter yourself for that ... I have it now and I still check AT & Mika the way I did before :roftl:

Hmm yeah .. but the thing is .. you don't need twitter yourself for that ... I have it now and I still check AT & Mika the way I did before :roftl:

Oh... Hmmm... Well, I think it's quite handy that you get all the updates on one page though:teehee: But a lot of artists twitter too much! Really! John Cusack can fill up an entire page :mf_rosetinted: I think I'll have to unfollow him:fisch:

Oh... Hmmm... Well, I think it's quite handy that you get all the updates on one page though:teehee: But a lot of artists twitter too much! Really! John Cusack can fill up an entire page :mf_rosetinted: I think I'll have to unfollow him:fisch:

Yeah, if they all write 1 update/day that would be ok .. but some people write so much that you still have to search for certain artists and then it's much quicker to just have their twitter in your favorites .. :roftl:

Yeah, if they all write 1 update/day that would be ok .. but some people write so much that you still have to search for certain artists and then it's much quicker to just have their twitter in your favorites .. :roftl:

Yeah, that's true! I sometimes have to look up mika or click on the name in one of the tweets of other people :aah:

Ok, just went mindless to flickr to check out if there was anything new, but deep down I know there wouldn't be .... How wrong was I ? :roftl:

Look! :shocked:

at090709.jpg

(also a pic of Chris: Air Traffic )

Ok, just went mindless to flickr to check out if there was anything new, but deep down I know there wouldn't be .... How wrong was I ? :roftl:

at090709.jpg

He's got a very cool look on his face! If you know what I mean :teehee:

at090709.jpg

I prefer Jim to be honest .... he reminds me abit of the lead singer from The Vines .... can't remember what his name is .... Chris reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo .... so not going there :lmfao:

I prefer Jim to be honest .... he reminds me abit of the lead singer from The Vines .... can't remember what his name is .... Chris reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo .... so not going there :lmfao:

:lmao:

But that's ok .. I'm usually only posting pics of Jim anyway :bleh:

(there are more pics of the others too .. but I'm too lazy to get them on here :teehee: )

So, what do you think of the guy? Apart from that he reminds you of another person .. :bleh:

And more important: what do you think of their music? :mf_rosetinted:

Told you he does remind me of him abit :wink2:

CraigNicholls-Jesus.jpg

:lmao:

But that's ok .. I'm usually only posting pics of Jim anyway :bleh:

(there are more pics of the others too .. but I'm too lazy to get them on here :teehee: )

So, what do you think of the guy? Apart from that he reminds you of another person .. :bleh:

And more important: what do you think of their music? :mf_rosetinted:

Well that used to be all I listened too ... guitar bands .... before the weirdness of going poppy with Mika ..... :wub2:

I do like them ... I haven't put their album on this laptop yet ... but I had it on my old one :biggrin2:

There was one of their songs I really liked .... I can't remember what it was called .... it was on one of your Werchter vids :aah:

Well that used to be all I listened too ... guitar bands .... before the weirdness of going poppy with Mika ..... :wub2:

I do like them ... I haven't put their album on this laptop yet ... but I had it on my old one :biggrin2:

There was one of their songs I really liked .... I can't remember what it was called .... it was on one of your Werchter vids :aah:

Nice :naughty:

Oh, that's eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy ... I only had like 10 Werchter vids of them :mf_rosetinted:

Not the one with the drums I suppose?

What happened in the video .. If you mention a certain thing I'll probably know what you're talking about :teehee::roftl:

:roftl: So it was the one with the drums ... I hoped that .. It's my favourite song :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

And the moment Jim played those drums at Werchter .... *sigh*

I didn't know they were from Bournemouth .... Alex from Blur was from Bournemouth :wink2:

I just looked up Wiki .... lol .... and finally know Jim's name is Maddock .... you'd never said :shocked:

I didn't know they were from Bournemouth .... Alex from Blur was from Bournemouth :wink2:

I just looked up Wiki .... lol .... and finally know Jim's name is Maddock .... you'd never said :shocked:

You know now :mf_rosetinted:

Wha? :blink: What's wrong? :roftl:

You know now :mf_rosetinted:

Wha? :blink: What's wrong? :roftl:

Nothing lol .... I just thought somewhere in the back of my head you'd have mentioned it and I'd have known - He's just Jim ..... lol .... he now is a proper person with a surname :thumb_yello::roftl:

Nothing lol .... I just thought somewhere in the back of my head you'd have mentioned it and I'd have known - He's just Jim ..... lol .... he now is a proper person with a surname :thumb_yello::roftl:

Well, there's always this post: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1676915&postcount=1 :mf_rosetinted:

(wich needs some changing btw .. :roftl:)

And yes .. he's a real person with a real name & surname :mf_rosetinted: I just usually don't talk about people using both their name & surname :roftl: