Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 2

silver

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

his eyes are very sad and I guess he wasn't going through a happy moment (well he's human no?) but as he saw the camera he half smiled because if he appears with another expression people start gossiping!

By the way, am I the only one who thinks his smiles at the brits were forced??? His genuine smiles are much warmer and original. He just looked like he was posing, which he does really well. I think that he was smiling because that's what everyone does at those events but in concerts and other occasions his smiles feel more natural. I remember when he was younger and used to smile like a little boy who had received some sweets!!! I guess the boy has grown up... :( at the brits he looked so mature, like an adult (which he is of course) and he is starting to resemble a 26 year old!!!

his eyes are very sad and I guess he wasn't going through a happy moment (well he's human no?) but as he saw the camera he half smiled because if he appears with another expression people start gossiping!

By the way, am I the only one who thinks his smiles at the brits were forced??? His genuine smiles are much warmer and original. He just looked like he was posing, which he does really well. I think that he was smiling because that's what everyone does at those events but in concerts and other occasions his smiles feel more natural. I remember when he was younger and used to smile like a little boy who had received some sweets!!! I guess the boy has grown up... :( at the brits he looked so mature, like an adult (which he is of course) and he is starting to resemble a 26 year old!!!

You're not the only one. Only a few pics, but more in videos I have the same old feeling about him.:thumb_yello:

Somehow he looks melancholic.:wink2:

It also could be the reason, no freshness at all:boxed:

He put a hint of smile on his face like they interrupt his thinking of something/someone?:blink:

Could all be :dunno:

Agree :wink2: