Good witch, Bad witch....

victoria+Mika

Sweet spells and Dark charms...here are spells for again Sweet spells and dark charms, here you go....

1. spell: FOR LASTING LOVE

On a Friday night, light a pink candle before a dressing-table mirror. On white paper, use red ink to write your full name in joined letters. Link you sweetheart's full name to the end of your surname. Draw a heart around the inscription and sprinkle it with a few drops of lavender oil and rose oil. Using a tissue, smudge the oils to merge both names. Place the paper in front of the mirror so it is reflected. Look into the mirror, make your wish, and sniff out the candle. Fold the paper and keep it under your pillow.

2. spell: TO REMOVE A PROBLEM

Cast this spell whenever clouds are visible; better still, during the moon's wane. Look at the clouds in the sky and choose a cloud, or clouds, that you like. Tell the clouds to part and to move to the left or right, taking your problem away. After a few minutes, the clouds will part according to your telepathic command. Blue skies of happiness will be yours.

3. spell: TO GET A LOVER TO TELEPHONE OR EMAIL

Light a pink or red candle in the same room as your telephone or computer. Using red ribbon, bind a photo of your lover, face up, to your telephone, or rest the picture on the base of your computer. Alternatively, use a letter or card bearing your sweetheart's signature; or write in red ink on white paper the name of the person you wish to hear from. Look into the candle flame and say nine times: " (name of person) will telephone me (email you)." He or she will receive your thoughts telepathically and will call. Afterward snuff out the candle.

4. spell: TO ATTRACT A NEW LOVER

Light a pink candle. In front of it, cut an apple in half. Place a rose stem between both halves and bind the apple with red thread or ribbon. While binding the apple, say: " Please bring me my other half." Place the apple in front of a mirror and leave until the rose and apple fade, or put the apple in a secret place. Afterward, bury it.

5. spell: TO WISH SOMEONE BETTER

Cast this spell on a thursday. Go to an oak tree; if you cannot find an oak, you can use any other healthy-looking tree. Place a mushroom in a crook of the tree's branches. Pick up a stone from the ground and place it in another crook of the same tree. This represents the strong health of the person concerning you. But as the mushroom withers, so too will ill health. The person's health, represented by the stone, will share the same fate as the tree. If the tree thrives, so too will the one you wish well.

6. spell: TO MAKE YOUR LOVER THINK OF YOU

Take your lover's photo, their signature, a handwritten letter, or a few strands of hair. Knot a length of red cotton with a length of pink. Wind the threads around a pink candle from the top, knotting at the base. Place the candle before a mirror and light it saying: "With this candle that I burn and blind, I will be transfixed in (name of person's) mind." When the candle has burned through the threads, snuff it out. Put the item into a handkerchief. Blind it with red and pink cotton, and sleep with it under your pillow.

7. spell: TO REUNITE AN ESTRANGED COUPLE

Select the king and queen of hearts from a pack of playing cards. One card is you; the other, your lover. Light a red candle for passion or a pink candle for romance. Lay each card on either side of the candle's flame, then hold both ends, face to face, and bind with pink or red thread. Place both cards under your pillow. You and your beloved will meet face to face, and talk heart to heart.

8. spell: TO GET YOUR LOVER TO PROPOSE

In front of a gold candle, place on a small circle of golden paper: hair, threads from clothing, or handwriting belonging to the one you wish to marry. Light the candle, roll the paper and its contents into a scroll, tie with gold cotton and insert into a gold ring. Open The Book Of Common Prayer at the chapter "The Form Of Solemnization of Matrimony". Place the scroll inside the ring on, "With this ring, I thee wed." Snuff out the candle. Wrap the scroll and ring in a handkerchief, and place under your pillow with the book.

9. spell: TO RING IN THE CHANGES OF GOOD LUCK

Light a white, silver, or gold candle. Before it, place a wineglass partially filled with fresh water. Dip your forefinger into the water and run it around the rim of the glass to make a ringing sound. Think or speak your wish while the glass is ringing. To make another wish, dip your finger into the water and rub the rim of the glass again. Afterward, snuff out the candle.

10. spell: FOR WORDLY SUCCESS

Inscribe your wish lengthwise along a white candle using a dressmaker's pin. Smear three drops of rose oil along the candle, using your forefinger, then light the candle and place a bowl of water beside it. Add three drops of rose oil to the water and mediate on the candle flame. Write your wish on white paper, then write your name over the top. Using your forefinger, rub rose oil into the paper to merge the two inscriptions. Sprinkle the paper with seven drops of rose-oil water from the bowl. Fold the paper and seal it in a white envelope to seal your wish. Snuff out the candle.

11. spell: TO SECURE THE HEART OF THE ONE YOU LOVE

Write your name and the name of your lover backward in red ink on seperate pieces of pink paper, and reflect them in a mirror next to a lighted pink candle. Dab the four corners of your bed with lavender oil. Place the piece of paper bearing your lover's name in your left shoe and your name in your right shoe, while saying: "Bright is the path of true love-light, (person's name) heart melts for me tonight." Place both shoes together, as if they are a pair. Sniff out the candle and sleep facing the shoes. Your amour will soon come running.

12. spell: THREE WISHES DO COME TRUE

Take three fresh or dried bay leaves, one for each wish, and light a white candle for purity. In front of the flame, write in blue ink one wish on each leaf. Hold the bay leaves in a fan shape and gaze into the candle flame. Close your eyes and visualize each wish individually. Picture how life will be when each wish is fullfilled. If the visions fade, open your eyes, look into the flame, close your eyes again, and continue. Kiss the front and back of each bay leaf, place them in an envelope, and put it under your pillow. Snuff out the candle. In the fullness of time, each wish will come true.

13. spell: FOR A SUCCESSFUL CAREER ENTERPRISE

Light a red candle to represent life's energy. Beside the candle, write the title of your enterprise and the desired result in red ink on gold paper, because gold represents superiority and wealth. Add a deadline if appropiate. Snuff out the candle. Keep the paper in a file realting to your to your project. Place a large, heavy stone on the file to put pressure on the contents. Keep the file in a drawer or cupboard off the ground to raise your project's status.

14. spell: TO WIN YOUR HEART'S DESIRE

Write your heart's desire in blue ink on a length of yellow ribbon. Then find a tree with which you feel an affinity, tie the ribbon to a branch of the tree, and leave it there for nature to work upon. Apple trees, cherry, hazel, pear, and peach trees are all governed by the love planet, Venus, so any of these would be especially potent. If you perfer, use a garden rose bush or an indoor miniature rose plant to weave your magic. Roses are ruled by Venus.

15. spell: FOR A WISH TO COME TRUE

Turn out the lights and light a blue candle to reperesent the color of heaven. On silver paper draw a new moon crescent with a star above, beneath, to the left, or to the right. Place the paper beneath a vase of pink carnations, which represent perfection. When the flowers fade, dry the petals on blue paper. Cast the dried petals into a stream, river or the sea to meet with forces that will ensure your wishes flow back to you fullfilled.

16. spell: TO KEEP A LOVER TRUE TO YOU

Light a blue candle in a room devoid of electric lighting. Take two walnuts in their shells, or two pebbles, to represent you and your lover, and bind together with an orange ribbon. Find a birch, willow, poplar, cedar, oak, beech, ash, or sycamore tree and bury the amulet close to the tree's roots. To undo the spell, unearth the amulet. Untie the ribbon, and bury the walnuts or pebbles seperatley.

17. spell: FOR LOVE AND GOOD LUCK TO GROW QUICKLY

When the moon is new, light a yellow candle in the kitchen to represent the earth element. In front of the candle, write your wish in red ink on white paper. Bury the paper halfway down a flower pot filled with mulch. Dampen with water and sprinkle the surface with a heart shape of mustard and cress seeds. While scattering them say: "These seeds I sow will make love grow, good luck will abound when the moon is round." Snuff out the candle. Keep the seeds watered daily. As the seeds root, sprout, and grow, so too will your wish. (I have more it's under this go down you'll see it!)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18. spell: TO BANISH ARGUMENTS

In front of a mirror, light a green candle to represent water. Place a water-filled glass or glass bowl in front. Agitate the water with your fingers then drop two flowers into the water. One flower is you, the other is the person with whom you are at odds. Look into the flame reflected in the mirror. As the water is calm, so your relation ship with friends, families, or lovers will become tranquil. Snuff out the candle. When the flowers fade, throw them and the water away.

19. spell: TO STOP WORRY

Switch off any electric lighting and light a blue candle to symbolize the air element. Into a dish, place a handful of sea salt. Add three pinches of dried thyme, sage, and rosemary. Drop a pinch of the concoction into the flame. When the flame burns blue, say: "Misery burn, Good fortune return." Contemplate this for a few moments, then snuff out the candle. Blow the concoction into the air to blow your problem away.

20. spell: TO MAKE A LOVER RAMPANT FOR YOUR LOVE

Take a red candle to represent the fire element and your beloved. Choose a white candle to represent you. Using red cotton and white cotton, bind together the two candles and stand them securely in a soil-filled flower pot. Sprinkle rose petals or drops of rose oil or rosewater onto the soil. Just before midnight, light the red followed by by the white candle. At midnight, say: "Red hot is (name of person's) desire, like the candle flame's fire." When the thread binding the candles has burned away, snuff out the candles and in the morning, bury the candle stubs.

21. spell: TO HEAL A FRIENDSHIP

Take a red ribbon, allowing 1 inch for every letter in your name. Take green ribbon and do the same for your friend's name. Tie the ribbons with a double knot to represent friendship. Keep the ribbons with a photo of you and your friend or between two individual photos face to face in a pink envelope. When your friendship needs strengthening, place the pictures and ribbons beside a lit pink or rose-scented candle.

22. spell: TO HEAL AN ALIMENT

Take a bulb of garlic and write upon it in blue ink your name and aliment. Place it upright in a shallow dish of water. Light a blue candle beside the garlic and say: "This candle I burn, For my health to return." Allow the flame to burn for a few moments before snuffing out the candle. As the garlic's green shoots sprout and roots extend, you will grow in the strength. Keep the water around the garlic topped up daily. After a week or ten days, when garlic has fully sprouted, chop the garlic into tiny pieces and bury it outside.

23. spell: TO GET YOUR OWN WAY

Light a yellow candle facing North. Using a pin-tip or gold ink, write the name of the person who is treating you unfairly on a fresh mint leaf or pink paper. Place the leaf in an ice cube tray. Fill the tray with running water and freez. Snuff out the candle. When the person puts you in a difficult position, place the ice cube in a dish beside a yellow candle. Light the candle to melt the cube. "As this ice melts...(name of person) will say, His/Her mind will dissolve to agree my way." Snuff out the candle. Throw the water and leaf away outdoors.

24. spell: TO INCREASE WORK SUCCESS

Light a red candle and place on the south side of a table to represent sunshine in your activities. Take three marigold flowers, which are ruled by the sun, and bind the stems with red thread. Place them in a jar of clear honey while saying: "As busy as a honey bee, work and money will come to me." Reseal the honey jar and place it in a south position of your home to increase work opportunities and wealth. Snuff out the candle.

25. spell: TO EXPEL STRESS

Light a blue candle in the east, and pour water into a glass bowl placed in front of the candle. Anoint your forehead with one drop of lavender oil to soothe your clairvoyant "third" eye. Also anoint each wrist with one drop of lavender oil. Gaze into the flame. Using a fountain pen drop seven droplets of blue ink into the water. Look into the water, visualizing blue dispersing and washing away troubles and stress in the same way the blue ink flows through the water. Gaze at the flame and look again. When the ink has turned the water blue your spell is complete.

26. spell: NOW THAT IT'S OVER

Place a stone on front of a green candle, to represent West. Light the candle, and wrap the stone in a small piece of green paper. Walk three times in a clockwise circle, saying: "I now break any bonds (name of person) has with me." When you feel ready, snuff out the candle. The next day, facing West, throw the stone away.

27. spell: TO STOP A PARTNER'S ILLICT AFFAIR

Take a purple candle. if you know it, inscribe the name of your partner's new lover lengthwise on a candle. Light the candle, and cut a pear in half. A pear is ruled by the love planet Venus, and the cut fruit will sever the relationship your partner has with the illicit lover. Snuff out the candle. Bury both halves of the pear separately as far apart as possible in a final act of seperation.

28. spell: TO LINE YOUR POCKETS WITH SILVER

Place a mirror flat on a table between a silver and gold candle - where moonlight shines into a room is the best location. Place as many silver and gold coins as possible on top of the mirror. Avoid counting the money as this may limit the increase in wealth. Look into the candle flame, concentrating on the glow, saying: "Silver Moon to you I say, Increase my wealth day by day."

Allow the candle to burn for some time before snuffing out.

29. spell: TO STAY AS ONE OF THREE IN ILLICIT LOVE

Take three roses to represent the three people in the relationship. Plait the stems and tie them with cotton threads: red for passion, blue for healing, and pink for love. Tie each with seven knots and place the roses by a white candle. Light it while saying: "We three are bound as one, until this spell by me is undone. The one I love I entwine, (name of person) is mine." Snuff out the candle and keep the roses near your bedside. Three together is never everlasting: the first bloom to fade represents the fading love of one person. To undo the spell, bury the roses apart.

30. spell: TO BE HIGHER ON A LOVER'S LIST OF PRIORITIES

Light a green candle. Place a pinch of dried rosemary, a pinch of sage, and three dried beans into a white envelope to keep. Drop three pinches of salt into the candle flame. Write on a tulip bulb: "(name of person) will put me before (sport) (friend) or (subject)." Bury the bulb outside or in a pot. Snuff out the candle. As the tulip grows, so will thoughts of you grow in the mind of your lover.

31. spell: FOR BREATH LIKE DITCH WATER

In black ink or pencil write on the skin of an onion: "(name of person)'s breath I instantly bewitch, to smell putrid like a pungent ditch." Sprinkle the onion with vinegar, then bury it in a pot, keeping it watered. Your lover's breath will stop smelling when the onion flowers, in three months or so. To break the spell, remove the onion, chop it into tiny pieces, and cast the fragments to the wind.

32. spell: TO STOP A RIVAL FROM STEALING YOUR FRIEND

Light a white candle. Using red ink on white paper, write the name of your rival, then write the name of your friend. Place the paper in a dish 13 inches away from the candle, and sprinkle seven drops of camphor oil onto the names. Place three ice cubes in the dish on top of the paper, and watch the ice melt. The ice will cool the new friendship represented by the volatile camphor. Snuff the candle out and throw the paper away outdoors.

33. spell: TO GET A LOVER TO RETURN BORROWED MONEY

Light a green candle. On blue paper in green ink, write the name of the one who owes you money and the amount. Roll the piece of paper into a scroll and tie with a thread from your lover's clothing, or use black thread. Burn the scroll in the flame, saying: "Rags make paper, paper makes money, banks make loans, loans make beggars, beggars make rags." Drop the paper into a dish to extinguish. Snuff the candle out. Your lover's dishonesty will condemn him to poverty unless he pays.

I'll show you guys more tomorrow it's 1:17am here where I live and I'm gonna go watch T.V. my hands hurt from writing this and so do my eyes, there's not too much to go so I'll show/write the rest tomorrow so I guess be ready!! I wake up late like at 10:00am to 11:00am it depends but I'll sleep later cuz I'm staying up very late:naughty: IDK well since I'm logging off, I guess I can say Good Night kisses xoxox!! see you in the morning!

Okay, guys I woke up at 11:20am it's now 1:32pm here and I am now going to show you more spells etc. here we go.....

34. spell: TO BRING A LOVER OUT IN A RASH

Wearing gardening gloves, pick a sprig of stinging nettles that are not in flower. Light a yellow candle. In front of the candle write on a sheet of white paper the name of the person whom you wish to bring out in a rash. Rub a cut of chili and a pinch of mustard powder into the name on the paper. Fold the paper, enclosing the chili, mustard, and nettle, place in an envelope and seal with wax drops from the burning candle. Put the envelope in the back of a drawer and snuff out the candle. To break the spell, burn the envelope and contents or cut it into small pieces and scatter outside.

35. spell: TO HEX A RIVAL FOR A DAY

Light a red candle and write the name of the person you wish to hex in black ink on white paper. Take two cloves and bind them into a cross shape with blue thread. While you are tying, say: "(first and surname) of person I shall vex, with this twenty-four-hour hex." Burn the paper in the candle flame before snuffing out the candle. After twenty-four hours, bury the cloves.

36. spell: TO JINX AN ENEMY'S CLOTHES

Find a small item of your enemy's, such as a sock. Place it by a blue candle. Switch off any electric lights, then light the candle. Smear hawthorn berries or drops of vinegar onto the fabric and cut it into small fragments. Look into the candle flame and picture your enemy's clothes coming to grief. Snuff the candle out. The one upon whom you have weaved your magic will stain or tear an outfit.

37. spell: TO SHAKE UP A RIVAL'S FEELINGS OF REMORSE

At night in an unlit room, light a white candle. Write the name of the one you wish to affect in black ink on blue paper. Insert this into a small glass jar. Add vinegar, then replace the lid and shake. This makes the named person see the error of their ways. Put the jar beside the candle until you feel ready to snuff the candle out. Bury the jar outside, pointing in the compass direction of your rival's home. To undo the spell, unearth the jar, empty its contents and cover with salt. Re-bury them in the hole from which they were dug.

38. spell: HALLOWE'EN NEW YEAR SPELL

Hollow out a pumpkin. Slice off the top and keep it as a lid. As you work, think how bright and happy you wish your new year to be. Cut a happy face shape into the pumpkin. Light a candle inside and replace the lid, cut with 12 large holes to represent each month. Bath in the light of seven candles representing the spectrum; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet to attract every form of good fortune. Dress in your finest clothes and accessories including something new. Do not undress until aftrer midnight.

39. spell: TO PREVENT RIVALS FROM FLIRTING

Place your lover's signature, handwriting, or photograph underneath an upturned jelly jar. Smear a small white candle with a few drops of lavender oil, from the top to the center and base to the center. Place the candle beside the jar, light it, and say: "The ring of light around (name of person) I love, Kindled by heaven's flame above, will now stop (name of person) from flirting, and me from hurting." Snuff out the candle.

40. spell: TO MAKE SOMEONE RETURN AN OBJECT

Light one silver and one blue candle to represent thunder and lightning. Place a pear upright between the candles and cut it in half. On one cut side, inscribe with a dress-maker's pin the item to be returned. On the surface of the other half, inscribe: "(Name of person) return (name of object) to me." Reunite the halves and tie with blue ribbon. Place in a dish. Snuff out the candle. When the pear ferments, your object should reappear.

41. spell: TO MAKE IT RAIN ON AN ADVERSARY

Write your adversary's name in black ink on blue paper, then pick a spray of hawthorn twigs. If hawthorn is hard to find, you can use other spiky twigs. Dip the twigs into water, and flick the water over the writing until the ink is running. Leave the piece of paper outside, placed face up on the ground and secured by a stone. As the rain and elements fall freely upon the paper, so will it shower misfortune upon your adversary.

42. spell: TO DISCOVER INFIDELITY

Light a white, blue, green, or purple candle. Gather strands of different-colored thread. Light the candle, look into the flame and in your palms agitate the threads to create a tangled mess. Say: "Tongue-tied and tangled, befuddled and wrangled. Your words shall be, if you lie to me." Snuff out the candle. Place the threads in a pocket or purse when you next meet your suitor. Ask the fidelity question. If your partner is lying, his reply will be tongue-tied and his words will be tangled.

43. spell: TO REVERSE HEARTACHE

Write the name of the one you are furious with in black ink on red paper. Fill a pot with soil. Speak their name aloud then insert a dress-maker's pin through the paper, saying: "By stabbing through your insincere name, I return to you your piercing pain." Leave the pin in the paper and bury both in the soil. To undo the spell, seperate the pin from the paper. Tear the paper into tiny pieces and bury both pin and paper seperatly in small holed filled with salt.

44. spell: FOR PURITY

On the night of a full moon, light a white or silver candle in front of a mirror. Light Myrrh incense. Place one or more white lilies (or another white plant) in a vase. White symbolizes purity. For the next 13 nights, place something white beside the vase: a picture of a swan, a petal, a feather, a snowflake shape, a candle, a piece of cotton, a berry or bead, chalk, a paper full moon, a grain of rice, a carnation, a dried butter bean and finally, light another candle.

45. spell: TO RETURN MISFORTUNE TO THE SENDER

When the moon is new, appearing as a crescent in the sky with its curve to the right, light a silver or white candle. Place a hand-mirror in front of the candle and dab the four corners of the mirror with vinegar. Stand outside and reflect the new moon in the mirror, or hold the mirror up to reflect the flame. Then say: "New moon, growing moon, make (person's name) realize soon, Harm sent and misery cursed, is returned and being reversed." The harm this perosn has caused you will increasingly return to them while the new moon grows to full moon.

46. spell: TO GIVE SOMEONE PINS AND NEEDLES

Light a white candle in a darkened room. Gather up six needles and seven dress-maker's pins. As you push each pin and needle into the burning candle, say: "Pins and needles your skin will prick, While the flame burns the candle will wick." When the candle has burned through the pins and needled, snuff out the candle. Bury the pins and candle.

47. spell: TO PROTECT YOUE HOME

Light a green candle, and using green ink on gold paper write an Abracadabra triangle, beginning with A on the top line, BR on the next, adding a letter until the base line spells the whole word. Look into the flame and visualize a gold circle of protection around you. Making sure the candle is safe, sprinkle each doorway with salt. Place the triangle under the mat to the main entrance. Snuff out the candle and brush the salt away in the morning.

48. spell: TO REVERSE A CURSE OR REMOVE THE EVIL EYE

Light one white candle. If you know the name of the person sending the evil eye, write the sender's name on a piece of white paper. Alternatively, write what curse appears to be. Burn the piece of paper in the candle flame while saying: "Evil burn, To sender evil return." Allow the candle to burn for a while before snuffing it out.

49. spell: FOR ACADEMIC SUCCESS

Light an orange candle to represent intellect and leadership. Say: "This candle I burn, To help me learn." Allow the candle to burn while you work. If confronted with a mental block or lack of concentration, gaze into the flame and repeat the words. Snuff the candle out when you complete your studies and say a prayer for inspiration before going to sleep. The effect is cumulative.

50. spell: TO TURN SOMEONE GREEN WITH ENVY

Place a green apple in front of a green candle. Light the candle. Using a dress-maker's pin, write any goal you intend to achieve into the apple skin, such as an exam success or a fitness program to achieve a certain weight. Place the apple in a box, snuff the candle out, and keep the boxed apple for as long as possible.

51. spell: TO STOP BEING ASKED FOR A DATE BY A TOAD

The traditional witch's broom was made of ash-tree twigs. Two ash tree twigs or a besom broom are best for this spell. If these are unavailable, use a common broom or brush. Write the name of the one you do not desire in black ink on a sheet of white paper. Place the paper face down under the doormat of the main entrance of your home. Put the crossed ash twigs, broom, or brush on top of the doormat and it will keep the undesirable out of your life.

52. spell: FOR PEACE OF MIND

In front of a mirror, symbolic of the moon's reflection, burn Frankincense and Myrrh incense, or annoint a white or silver candle with Frankincense and Myrrh oil. Both have a purifying influence. Sit in front of the mirror and look at the picture of a dove. Focus on the dove, allowing th epeace essence of the dove to imbue you with tranquility. Your mirrored reflection is your soul, the dove is the guiding spirit. When you are at peace, snuff out the candle.

Well that's all of them I really hope you try some of them, they do work!! I will now tell you the witch that owns a certain spell like #1 spell that is The Ageless witch's spell, #2 The timeless witch's spell, #3 The Eternal witch's spell #4 The immortal witch's spell #5 The healing witch's spell #6 The changeling witch's spell #7 The Treasure witch's spell #8 The marriage witch's spell #9 The fairy ring witch's spell #10 The stardust witch's spell #11 The love witch's spell #12 The grant three wishes witch's spell #13 The happily ever after witch's spell #14 The woods witch's spell #15 The Heavenly witch's spell #16 The forest witch's spell #17 The Earth witch's spell #18 The water witch's spell #19 The Air witch's spell #20 The fire witch's spell #21 The secret witch's spell #22 The happy witch's spell #23 The north witch's spell #24 The south witch's spell #25 The east witch's spell #26 The west witch's spell #27 The tortured witch's spell #28 The silver moon witch's spell #29 The hedge witch's spell #30 The cauldron witch's spell #31 The Ditch witch's spell #32 The bat witch's spell #33 The toad witch's spell #34 The warty witch's spell #35 The cursing witch's spell #36 The old hag witch's spell #37 The wickedest witch's spell #38 The Hallowe'en witch's spell #39 The hubble bubble witch's spell #40 The toil and trouble witch's spell #41 The thunder and lightning witch's spell #42 The hell hath no fury witch's spell #43 The venomous witch's spell #44 The full moon witch's spell #45 The new moon witch's spell #46 The coven witch's spell #47 The abracadabra witch's spell #48 The eye of newt witch's spell #49 The brown witch's spell #50 The green witch's spell #51 The broomstick witch's spell #52 The ring around the moon witch's spell, that'a all of them, Enjoy:thumb_yello:

Someone had to put up something like this...

Just a few little rules should be mentioned BEFORE anyone tries running off and doing any of the above mentioned spells

1. Whatever you give out returns threefold - for good or bad

2. Never try to make anyone do anything it would not be in their nature to do

3. If you are in any doubt DO NOT DO IT!!!

4. It is the intentions rather than any of the actions that makes these things seem to work

5.Don't mess with what you don't understand

It may all seem like a bit of fun, but i've seen the results of stuff like this and it isn't pretty x with some of the hex type things the best you can expect is that it doesnt work x

I don't want to seem like a killjoy, it's just i've been around the block a few times and don't want to see anyone get into trouble x