me again!

Helli

hello only me again!! well after my last supposed "day" visit to hospital they decided they wanted to keep my daughter in so we ended up staying nearly a week! just not what we needed when there was so much to do on the new house! been home a week now and house is just about sorted. my older daughter has made lots of new friends down our road so every day we end up with about 5 little girls in the house! its handy being warm as i can send them outside into the paddeling pools. I got soaked the other day when they decided to have a water fight. anyway enough of that. been checking Mika blogs every day. he is so good the way he is keeping us all up to date with what he is up to. I love watching all the video blogs. Well better go I am being called!! :wink2:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello only me again!! well after my last supposed "day" visit to hospital they decided they wanted to keep my daughter in so we ended up staying nearly a week! just not what we needed when there was so much to do on the new house! been home a week now and house is just about sorted. my older daughter has made lots of new friends down our road so every day we end up with about 5 little girls in the house! its handy being warm as i can send them outside into the paddeling pools. I got soaked the other day when they decided to have a water fight. anyway enough of that. been checking Mika blogs every day. he is so good the way he is keeping us all up to date with what he is up to. I love watching all the video blogs. Well better go I am being called!! :wink2:

hey! so sounds like things are getting sorted! glad everythings about there with your new house! how r u

Nice to see you popping in when you can! :thumb_yello:

Hope things start to get a lot better for you soon!!