• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha

howd u get past the cave?!

**answer**

once you put the cork in,

did you get the monkey spices in the pot by turning the wheels?

then pump the water into the pot, and boil, then drain it thru the other side.. and.....

Everyone could put back the cork? :tears: I'm officialy dumb!! :tears:

awww...its okay! did u push the baby rat looking thing off, and while the adult rat thingy is off, run over and stick the cork in by clicking on the whole!:thumb_yello:

**answer**

then pump the water into the pot, and boil, then drain it thru the other side.. and.....

awww...its okay! did u push the baby rat looking thing off, and while the adult rat thingy is off, run over and stick the cork in by clicking on the whole!:thumb_yello:

ok ok ok one sec im on it :D

yay

**answer**

When I click on the tap water all I got is two drops! How many times do I need to fill that thing??

When I click on the tap water all I got is two drops! How many times do I need to fill that thing??

did you put the cork in it yet?:blink: wait do you have the cork yet? click on the tops of the bottles, and pick up one of the corks,:bleh:

okay i'm completely stuck in the planet...ummm i think i havta hit the fly with one of those creepy crawly thingsy?

Where are you??

same spot i guess....after the fly comes out of the tube....see my orginall thought was that you had to hit the fly with one of those crawly things, when you clicked on the fly, it buzzes around but i can't semm to get it:blink: