Sivan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not available to Canadians.... :thumbdown:

not even the hard copy? :(

than... i can maybe get a copy for u next time i see them on the 24th... and send u?

they have new shows on october! YAY!

suzy u coming to LA? :das: lol

and its cool cause they have a gig at the VIPER ROOM! (i always wanted to go there) and its on october 18th! sometimes we cant do stuff with summer cause she is not 21 yet but she will be a day before this gig! YAY! i have to tell her :D

not even the hard copy? :(

than... i can maybe get a copy for u next time i see them on the 24th... and send u?

they have new shows on october! YAY!

suzy u coming to LA? :das: lol

and its cool cause they have a gig at the VIPER ROOM! (i always wanted to go there) and its on october 18th! sometimes we cant do stuff with summer cause she is not 21 yet but she will be a day before this gig! YAY! i have to tell her :D

In their last comment to me they suggested I go to Smart Punk, but I just wanted to download their songs (not necessarily buy a CD). I suppose I can wait until a download/MP3 eventually becomes available to Canadians....

I appreciate your offer though, thank you.

Woot! Summer is 21 soon! Happy you gals can see them again - tell 'em I say

"Hi". :wink2:

In their last comment to me they suggested I go to Smart Punk, but I just wanted to download their songs (not necessarily buy a CD). I suppose I can wait until a download/MP3 eventually becomes available to Canadians....

I appreciate your offer though, thank you.

Woot! Summer is 21 soon! Happy you gals can see them again - tell 'em I say

"Hi". :wink2:

u sure? btw having the CD is not bad ;)

they sell it for 5$ at shows... its goooood

btw i feel they were sent to me for the dry mika days... lol and its cool they are from around here! usually i like artists that are far... lol

btw i feel they were sent to me for the dry mika days...

:naughty:

As opposed to what - "wet" Mika days ? :naughty:

Nono - why do you need an iTunes card? Oh, yeah...no credit card 'coz your still a youngling with no debt. Be happy 'bout that.

Nono - why do you need an iTunes card? Oh, yeah...no credit card 'coz your still a youngling with no debt. Be happy 'bout that.

Oh God...if I had a credit card I would be ridiculously in debt. I'm a sucker for infomercials :naughty:

:naughty:

As opposed to what - "wet" Mika days ? :naughty:

lmao yes...thats what i ment :das::roftl: