HSM's (High School Musical) thread

babuccia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me :mf_rosetinted:

I mean, if they break up, it'll be an unexpected scene! Although i know there's gonna be a LOT of disappointed fans, but i don't give a f*ck about them, i wanna see them break up! (How sick! xDDD)

Why? :tears:

:naughty:

Danika!! At least you like hsm, sarah hate it!:thumbdown:

And i dont think thats dumb.. its pretty cool couse i love that dance!

I know, so I don't speak to her about it :naughty: It's not easy finding people who like it unless you're like under the age of 12 :naughty: I did go and see HSM the musical in Italy though, me and my sister were like the only old ones there :naughty:

It's awesome isn't it!! *starts dancing again* :naughty:

Hahahaha, yes! That's what i want! Disgrace for everyone! (Well...only for Gabriella) I mean...they look so cute, don't they? *-*

Hahaha yeah, they do, tho Vanessa would be a good choice too :fisch: I didnt say that:roftl:

Why? :tears:

:naughty:

hey danika!! damn, i'm off, bye :bye: lol

I know, so I don't speak to her about it :naughty: It's not easy finding people who like it unless you're like under the age of 12 :naughty: I did go and see HSM the musical in Italy though, me and my sister were like the only old ones there :naughty:

It's awesome isn't it!! *starts dancing again* :naughty:

well i dont care if they likes it or not.. i love HSM!!:mf_lustslow: And even my brother and mum does!:roftl:

Hahaha yeah, they do, tho Vanessa would be a good choice too :fisch: I didnt say that:roftl:

hey danika!! damn, i'm off, bye :bye: lol

Hell no! They don't look good together! They look... bad!

But anyway, we'll have to wait to see if someone listened to me or not :mf_rosetinted:

Hell no! They don't look good together! They look... bad!

But anyway, we'll have to wait to see if someone listened to me or not :mf_rosetinted:

haha yeah, well.. you can try to pm Zac on his myspace and tell your idea.. :roftl:

But now i'm off, bye! :bye:

well i dont care if they likes it or not.. i love HSM!!:mf_lustslow: And even my brother and mum does!:roftl:

High 5! :punk: Lol! :roftl: I'm glad my cousins like it too so at least I have one reason to watch it :naughty:

It'll be interesting! I'm thinking about a scene where Gabriella cheats on Troy with Chad (LOL) and she leaves him, so Troy goes with Sharpay... or something like that, hahaha

I think Troy should cheat on Gabriella.. it's funnier when the girl gets hurt... in films, not in real life of course :sweatdrop:

High 5! :punk: Lol! :roftl: I'm glad my cousins like it too so at least I have one reason to watch it :naughty:

I think Troy should cheat on Gabriella.. it's funnier when the girl gets hurt... in films, not in real life of course :sweatdrop:

Yeah...i guess, more interesting, if Gabriella cheats on Troy, i'll be angry, lol.

But if he really cheats on her (In the real life) i'd love to see Vanessa breaking his head xD.

See you later

Yeah...i guess, more interesting, if Gabriella cheats on Troy, i'll be angry, lol.

But if he really cheats on her (In the real life) i'd love to see Vanessa breaking his head xD.

See you later

Bad Gabriella :mf_rosetinted:

Nooo, he has such a cute head :wub2::naughty:

Bye bye :bye:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump?

Okay I just got back from HSM3.

BEST.ONE.EVER :naughty: I loved it.... got the soundtrack a few weeks ago so we were singing all the way through and dancing and stuff :roftl:

Anyone else seen it yet? I know it's not out everywhere yet....

Bump?

BEST.ONE.EVER :naughty: I loved it.... got the soundtrack a few weeks ago so we were singing all the way through and dancing and stuff :roftl:

Part 3!:shocked:

It hasn't reach my country yet.

In January it's coming as a Musical theatre in Stocholm!:thumb_yello:

Bump?

Yay!! :yay: I want to see it!! It comes out here too soon i'm sooo excited :woot_jump:

I was to "Eagle eye" yesterday :das:

OMG, LUCKY YOU!!!!!! :drool: where are the pics with Zac and Lucas? :mf_rosetinted:

They were the only ones who came over to our bit. Zac was there but he left after 2 minutes to go to the toilets inside haha (but I don't like him anyway so I didn't mind) Lucas wasn't there :thumbdown: which I wasn't happy about cus he's my favorite

:tears: