HSM's (High School Musical) thread

babuccia

I was like that as well when I watched it the first two times. Then all of a sudden I decided I loved it :naughty:

Hey batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing!

:naughty: the more I watch of it, the more I like it....these songs are FABULOUS!!! :punk:

EDIT: just finished it --- loved it!! Soooo watching the 3rd one tomorrow!

"No matter where we're going, we start from where we are" - my new favourite line!!

Edited by neeve272

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so funny coz I wasn't sure that I liked it when I watched it first either but then I watched it again and now i LOVE it :)

Did u get to watch the 3rd one?? That's my favourite it's so romantic!!:)xxx

Funnily enough, the more I watched of the 2nd one, the more I liked it, and by the end I was downloading all the songs :roftl:

I watched the 3rd last night...and I didn't really like it...I thought all the songs were quite weak. But the dance on the school roof is gorgeous, and the boys' dance in the junkyward was great. I don't care what anyone says, Zac Efron can dance!!!

So I still prefer the first, but I would certainly watch the 2nd one again. :wink2:

Funnily enough, the more I watched of the 2nd one, the more I liked it, and by the end I was downloading all the songs :roftl:

I watched the 3rd last night...and I didn't really like it...I thought all the songs were quite weak. But the dance on the school roof is gorgeous, and the boys' dance in the junkyward was great. I don't care what anyone says, Zac Efron can dance!!!

So I still prefer the first, but I would certainly watch the 2nd one again. :wink2:

I was a bit like that when I first watched the third one. But then I listened to the songs a bit (well a lot) more and realised how much I loved it :wub2:

I was a bit like that when I first watched the third one. But then I listened to the songs a bit (well a lot) more and realised how much I loved it :wub2:

right..the only thing is, I don't really feel like listening to them again :naughty: but the songs from the 2nd one are on repeat! lol

I love the waltz scene it's so beautiful!! I still prefer 3, then 2 and then 1-which is weird! and you're so right, zac totally can dance. I'm a little bit on love with him actually!!

wow, I'm the opposite to you then :naughty:

He's cuuuute - have you seen 17 Again? I really didn't think it'd be much good, but I LOVED it! he's excellent it in, and the comedy really works. I recommend it!!

Yes I saw it, it's soooo funny haha I loved it!! He's a superb actor, so talented. Can't wait to see more of him in the near future!!

Don't u just love the dance for "Work this Out" in HSM2?! I'm trying to learn it!:)

Yeah it's awesome haha. I tried learning it but was spending too much time on 'All For One'. Admitting this makes me feel so sad haha.

Yeah it's awesome haha. I tried learning it but was spending too much time on 'All For One'. Admitting this makes me feel so sad haha.

I love how we actually attempt the dances when we watch it :naughty: so sad

Oh I forgot to say, that I did Looove the ending of HSM3, very touching :blush-anim-cl:

I love that ye learn the dances! Wow, I haven't done that in years (I can still do Backstreet Boys "Backstreet's Back" and the "As Long as You Love Me" chair dance! haha)

But yeah the dances in this are FAB! Maybe I'll try learning them too!! :punk:

haha do honestly it's so much fun-I'm a bit torn again, I think I actually prefer the 2nd one but it's the waltz scene in the 3rd one that just makes me weak..I want to be her whenever I see it!! God she's so lucky to be going out with him and she's sooooo beautiful too!! What does everyone make of the idea of making a High School Musical 4 but with all the new characters?? I think it's a bad move!!

haha do honestly it's so much fun-I'm a bit torn again, I think I actually prefer the 2nd one but it's the waltz scene in the 3rd one that just makes me weak..:mf_lustslow:I want to be her whenever I see it!! God she's so lucky to be going out with him and she's sooooo beautiful too!! What does everyone make of the idea of making a High School Musical 4 but with all the new characters?? I think it's a bad move!!:thumbdown:

haha do honestly it's so much fun-I'm a bit torn again, I think I actually prefer the 2nd one but it's the waltz scene in the 3rd one that just makes me weak..I want to be her whenever I see it!! God she's so lucky to be going out with him and she's sooooo beautiful too!! What does everyone make of the idea of making a High School Musical 4 but with all the new characters?? I think it's a bad move!!

That scene is so beautiful.....she is gorgeous!

Oh I hadn't heard about that..wow, I think you're right.... sequels with new casts NEVER work!! Why couldn't they just make a whole new movie? I guess they want to cash in on HSM's success...but no, I don't like that idea :thumbdown: