You know you're a Mika fan when...

-You wrote out some lyrics from every song on TBWKTM on your school binder

-You cried when you couldn't get TBWKTM on the day it came out

-when the only thing you listened to on your iPod for 6 weeks was TBWKTM, and now can only barely listen to other music

- When your friends see you enjoying what your listening to on your iPod and their like "Mika"

-When you got up really early on the first day we all heard we are golden (July 20th?), and then proceeded to cry after you heard the song because it was the most amazing song you've heard in ages

- when, on that day we all first heard we are golden, you stalked Mika's twitter, the MFC and the Mikasounds forum to see what else he was doing that day, which happened to be play we are golden on more radio stations, and listened each time

- When you no longer can take history class seriously because some king way back in the day said " Chicken in every pot" :teehee:

- When your mom occasionally takes your iPod so she can listen to Relax and Lollipop

- When you get mad at the guy from the music store because he said Mika's name wrong

ykyamfw you go to type a mika song in on you tube ,you type all of it even though there is a link under it with the song you want

because you love writing stuff about him:biggrin2:

some of you may not know what im on about .....:blink:

I know what you mean, though I don't do that myself. You reminded me of one though:

YKYAMF when you have 84 videos in your Mika play-list on youtube.

also, YKYAMF when going to youtube to see how many videos are in your Mika play-list you add one more because you saw an interview in recommendations, and now you might favorite more because of that! So now I might have more than 85 when I'm done. :aah:

Wow, I now have more Mika videos than Doctor Who. :shocked:

-when the only thing you listened to on your iPod for 6 weeks was TBWKTM, and now can only barely listen to other music

- When your friends see you enjoying what your listening to on your iPod and their like "Mika"

-When you got up really early on the first day we all heard we are golden (July 20th?), and then proceeded to cry after you heard the song because it was the most amazing song you've heard in ages

- when, on that day we all first heard we are golden, you stalked Mika's twitter, the MFC and the Mikasounds forum to see what else he was doing that day, which happened to be play we are golden on more radio stations, and listened each time

- When you no longer can take history class seriously because some king way back in the day said " Chicken in every pot" :teehee:

- When your mom occasionally takes your iPod so she can listen to Relax and Lollipop

- When you get mad at the guy from the music store because he said Mika's name wrong

She has good taste, your mom!:wink2:

I know what you mean, though I don't do that myself. You reminded me of one though:

also, YKYAMF when going to youtube to see how many videos are in your Mika play-list you add one more because you saw an interview in recommendations, and now you might favorite more because of that! So now I might have more than 85 when I'm done. :aah:

Dr Who has Mika videos!:shocked:

:naughty:

She has good taste, your mom!:wink2:

Dr Who has Mika videos!:shocked:

:naughty:

Haha, no. :naughty:

I wish, the combination of those two would set an explosion from my head. :naughty:

It was interesting though when someone on the Doctor Who community on Live Journal posted a video of doctor who clips set to "Relax" and another (not on LJ, but just one I found on You Tube) set clips to "Any Other Wold"

Oh my goodness! every single one of these is me..

except on the last one, the guy pronounced it right. hehe

YKYAMFW you have 377+ favorites.. and about 3 new ones get added each day. and you're proud of it :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you have 377+ favorites.. and about 3 new ones get added each day. and you're proud of it :mf_rosetinted:

All of them are Mika vids? :shocked: Wow, you beat me.

YKYAMF when you make sure you heard Mika's version of "Let it Snow" today, and want to do the same tomorrow. XD

YKYAMFW your happy that you got to see him perform on LOGO, and that your mom found the show in time for you to see it.

Edited by Buzzbuzz

You Know You're a Mika fan when...

My younger cousin was showing me a "Magic Trick" where he made me write my name down on a piece of paper, then put it in his pocket said "now, don't tell me what you want for Christmas!" Then he pulled out the piece of paper and flipped it over, where he had written "Mika CD." I said "How did you know?!", but I thought it was funny that that was the first thing he thought I would want for Christmas :naughty:

You Know You're a Mika fan when...

My younger cousin was showing me a "Magic Trick" where he made me write my name down on a piece of paper, then put it in his pocket said "now, don't tell me what you want for Christmas!" Then he pulled out the piece of paper and flipped it over, where he had written "Mika CD." I said "How did you know?!", but I thought it was funny that that was the first thing he thought I would want for Christmas :naughty:

That is adorable! :lmfao:

But don't you have TBWKTM yet???!!

YKYAMF when your getting a new laptop, and you don't want to loose your saved Mika photos but if someone transfers files you don't want them to see it. So you upload all of them to photobucket to re-save latter. :teehee:

YKYAMF when you don't want to loose your playcounts for songs because most of them (at the top) are Mika and you don't want to loose the 160 times you've listened to love today.

Haha, no. :naughty:

I wish, the combination of those two would set an explosion from my head. :naughty:

It was interesting though when someone on the Doctor Who community on Live Journal posted a video of doctor who clips set to "Relax" and another (not on LJ, but just one I found on You Tube) set clips to "Any Other Wold"

HEY HEY HEY! One sec ... a long time ago (like 2 years I think) my friend was reading this Dr. Who book. She's really obsessed. And there was a bit about him talking about Grace Kelly and how he liked Mika or something. :naughty: I can ask my friend about it if you want.

Why do you have 2? :blink:

Lucky! No Mika merch for me this christmas... I forgot to ask for an I see you shirt :lmfao:

We actually have 4. :teehee: Cuz we both preordered on iTunes (oops) and then we have the Normal and Deluxe versions. :naughty:

HEY HEY HEY! One sec ... a long time ago (like 2 years I think) my friend was reading this Dr. Who book. She's really obsessed. And there was a bit about him talking about Grace Kelly and how he liked Mika or something. :naughty: I can ask my friend about it if you want.

We actually have 4. :teehee: Cuz we both preordered on iTunes (oops) and then we have the Normal and Deluxe versions. :naughty:

:shocked: ASK!!! :naughty: I would love to know that The Doctor likes Mika... even if it's in a book (Which is technically "non-Canon" as people put it)