I did get a WAG shirt, though! It's awesome. I wore it all of yesterday :wub2:

Haha me too! It's way too big though :roftl:

YKYAMF when your getting a new laptop, and you don't want to loose your saved Mika photos but if someone transfers files you don't want them to see it. So you upload all of them to photobucket to re-save latter. :teehee:

What an effort (sth!)! Would be too much for me:teehee:

HEY HEY HEY! One sec ... a long time ago (like 2 years I think) my friend was reading this Dr. Who book. She's really obsessed. And there was a bit about him talking about Grace Kelly and how he liked Mika or something. :naughty: I can ask my friend about it if you want.

:shocked: OMG. i must ask my friend about this! she's read them all!!!! i neeeeed to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::aah:

I've never heard Dr. Who.. should I youtube?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

you've never heard of Doctor Who??? :shocked:

if you like sci-fi then yeah! :biggrin2: it's awesome! if you're not sure at first give it a chance, that's what happened to me... here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdlzgOxbl0Q

that's part one of the first episode called 'Rose' from 2005 :biggrin2: enjoy! :wink2:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

you've never heard of Doctor Who??? :shocked:

if you like sci-fi then yeah! :biggrin2: it's awesome! if you're not sure at first give it a chance, that's what happened to me... here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdlzgOxbl0Q

that's part one of the first episode called 'Rose' from 2005 :biggrin2: enjoy! :wink2:

*clicks link to watch* Thanks :thumb_yello:

I actually liked it :naughty: does it come on television in the UK?

:boing::yay:

yeah it's extremely popular over here. we're in the middle of a christmas/new year special at the moment.... :biggrin2::boing:

it might be on TV in the Us on BBC America i think.... :blink: i thought it was...

there's also Torchwood for older viewers and the main character is Captain Jack who is introduced in the 9th and 10th episodes of Doctor Who series 1 played fantastically by the amazing John Barrowman :biggrin2:

:boing::yay:

yeah it's extremely popular over here. we're in the middle of a christmas/new year special at the moment.... :biggrin2::boing:

there's also Torchwood for older viewers and the main character is Captain Jack who is introduced in the 9th and 10th episodes of Doctor Who series 1 played fantastically by the amazing John Barrowman :biggrin2:

ooh. I've never heard of it, we have BBC America, but only get some shows

:( We have Skins. but, It comes on really late at night. :sneaky2: I wish I lived there.. :mf_rosetinted:

ooh. I've never heard of it, we have BBC America, but only get some shows

:( We have Skins. but, It comes on really late at night. :sneaky2: I wish I lived there.. :mf_rosetinted:

:sad: you cvould watch out for it cos it's bound to be on sometime it's popular there too! :biggrin2:

i haven't watched Skins yet but i borrowed the box set from my friend MONTHS ago :teehee: oopsies :blush-anim-cl:

it's lovely here come and visit!!! :biggrin2:

Why do you have 2? :blink:

Lucky! No Mika merch for me this christmas... I forgot to ask for an I see you shirt :lmfao:

Kira and I each bought 1 on the day it came out... 1 regular and 1 deluxe edition! We also each bought a copy on iTunes that day, so we ended up spending about $50 on Mika in 1 day, for 4 copies of the album. Oh well, it was worth it. :wub2: (Talk about You Know You're a Mika Fan When!)

Haha me too! It's way too big though :roftl:

Really? Mine fits perfectly! I love it! And it's so shiny :wub2:

I want the next series of Doctor Who to start! There have been two episode over the last month or so, but the proper series hasn't started yet.

You know you're a Mika fan when...

You start humming Grace Kelly every time you walk into English coz your teacher's name is Mr. Smith

Well it's no wonder it's too big when they ordered M - and didn't bother looking for a Ladies' shirt :naughty:

Ah, I see, that seems like a plausible explanation :naughty:.

You know you're a Mika fan when your family rents a car, and the first thing you do is put in TBWKTM. And then you listen to it over and over. And over. I love it :wub2:.

Also, my friend/first Mika convert just got a car, and she said "The first thing I played on his Audio system was LICM, and I think he liked it." :kachinga:

You know you're a Mika fan when you like a store just because they're playing MIKA songs

:naughty:

I was shopping when my mother said: What's that store? Is it new?

me: I don't know, but it's a very good store cause they're playing Good Gone Girl

:naughty: I'll so remember that quote :teehee:

Plain and simple

You know you're a mika fan when....

you make the dog do tricks in time to his music, ending up with a whole cute routine.

I must be extreemly weird and have way way way too much time.... lol