This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

hello everybody! i'm angie and i worked for college today... horrible! it's really nice here!!! i'm glad a signed on MFC! coz all my friends make fun of me when i say i love mika!!! glad i'm not "the only lonely one"!

Hi Angie! Welcome to the MFC. :thumb_yello: My name is Mario.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everybody! i'm angie and i worked for college today... horrible! it's really nice here!!! i'm glad a signed on MFC! coz all my friends make fun of me when i say i love mika!!! glad i'm not "the only lonely one"!

Hi Angie, welcome to the MFC! My name's Sam. They are all missing out if they don't like Mika!

hi mario! it's really nice of you to welcome me!!! i hope i'll make friends here! coz' all my friends don't like mika!! and for now i know nobody here... but you all look cool!

You're welcome! :bleh: And I'm sure you'll make some more friends here! :thumb_yello:

Hi Angie. It's nice to meet you.

Hellooooooo! How are you all?

Hi Sam. How are you?