HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope :no:

um...i'm just trying to keep us alive.:thumb_yello:

YOU are gonna L O V E it!!! I have only been there ONCE myself when me and the boys went there to go to that concert - at the King's Center :wub2:

It is a REALLY pretty place... and the beach was A M A Z I N G!!!!!

*We MUST take a ride down there* It is funny to me how you can 'learn your way around' a place in just a matter of minutes!!! We were ALL over that city!

Let em' TRY and shoot me up cause of Meeks :mf_rosetinted:

YOU are gonna L O V E it!!! I have only been there ONCE myself when me and the boys went there to go to that concert - at the King's Center :wub2:

It is a REALLY pretty place... and the beach was A M A Z I N G!!!!!

*We MUST take a ride down there* It is funny to me how you can 'learn your way around' a place in just a matter of minutes!!! We were ALL over that city!

Let em' TRY and shoot me up cause of Meeks :mf_rosetinted:

we'll know where everything is.

ooh i can't wait to see the beach!!!

i just made hot chocolate with water, and i didn't realize until i mixed it that it looked more like coffee than hot chocolate.... i'm so absentminded.

we'll know where everything is.

ooh i can't wait to see the beach!!!

i just made hot chocolate with water, and i didn't realize until i mixed it that it looked more like coffee than hot chocolate.... i'm so absentminded.

If I can remember... :naughty: we went there just 4 or 5 weeks after my surgery.... so I am guessing this time will be MUCH better fo r every possible reason!!! :roftl:

What were you thinking about? :das:

To tell you the TRUTH I don't know H O W I drove on the Interstate ALL that way in my condition!!!!! I still have a hard time driving.....

well... if it weren't for the boys 'helping me' I wouldn't have made it out of town moreless all the way there -- GOOD times, good times :insane:

To tell you the TRUTH I don't know H O W I drove on the Interstate ALL that way in my condition!!!!! I still have a hard time driving.....

well... if it weren't for the boys 'helping me' I wouldn't have made it out of town moreless all the way there -- GOOD times, good times :insane:

lmao!! good times!! :roftl:

i'm glad you didn't drive alone :shocked:

So SEE you have NO choice but to stay awake the WHOLE time cause you have to help me get on/off the Interstate and change lanes and all..... :mf_rosetinted:

damnnnn......i guess keeping us alive is enough to keep me awake :rolls_eyes:

Besides with me trying to singing RuRu all the way there -- the hideous noise is sure to keep you up...... and if you get really sleepy *or me, for that matter* we will just put in LICM :shocked: and wake RIGHT up :naughty:

mika can wake anyone up!!!!:mf_lustslow:

i got the coooolest sunglasses today! they're kind of torqouise blue, with black stripes. they are kicking.

damnnnn......i guess keeping us alive is enough to keep me awake :rolls_eyes:

mika can wake anyone up!!!!:mf_lustslow:

i got the coooolest sunglasses today! they're kind of torqouise blue, with black stripes. they are kicking.

:lmao: THAT'S RIGHT!!!! You better h e l p me drive :roftl: or we will crash and burn :naughty:

Ooohhh I want to see them next weekend!!!! :punk:

i don'y have any friend on the RWMB...:tears:

she's the one that i introduced to ruru, and she's the one that has seen him in concert, and that i'll get her a shout out.

SOMEONE on the RuBoards bumped your newbie introduction and said ALEX I didn't know you were on here..... go and check it out!!!!!! :roftl: