HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know you're invisioning it :chkn:

now i must leave for work....i'll be back at 6

Oh I am invisioning it!!!! :das: I meant that he would NEVER 'do' the things in which I am invisioning!!!! :chkn:

Have a good time at work!!!! :naughty:

OMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

T H E most UNIMAGINABLE thing happened on my way home today.....

I stopped at the gas station that I stop at ALL of the time on my way home from work to get gas.........

The man in front of me bought a $10.00 scratch off ticket -------

HE WON A MILLION DOLLARS!!! RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME!

I WAS FLIPPING OUT!

I felt like I was gonna :puking:

OMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

T H E most UNIMAGINABLE thing happened on my way home today.....

I stopped at the gas station that I stop at ALL of the time on my way home from work to get gas.........

The man in front of me bought a $10.00 scratch off ticket -------

HE WON A MILLION DOLLARS!!! RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME!

I WAS FLIPPING OUT!

I felt like I was gonna :puking:

OOMMMGGG!!!I WOULD HAVE JUMPED HIM!:shocked:

OOMMMGGG!!!I WOULD HAVE JUMPED HIM!:shocked:

TRUST me it took everything I had not to follow him!!!!!

I AM STILL IN UTTER SHOCK!!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!!!!

THE M O S T I have EVER won on a scratch off is $500.00.....

Can you IMAGINE scratching it off to reveal 1 MILLION ....

I am in awe... and PISSED it wasn't ME :mf_rosetinted:

TRUST me it took everything I had not to follow him!!!!!

I AM STILL IN UTTER SHOCK!!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!!!!

THE M O S T I have EVER won on a scratch off is $500.00.....

Can you IMAGINE scratching it off to reveal 1 MILLION ....

I am in awe... and PISSED it wasn't ME :mf_rosetinted:

omigosh, i would have FREEEAAAKED!!!

the most i ever won was a free ticket :blink:

omigosh, i would have FREEEAAAKED!!!

the most i ever won was a free ticket :blink:

You know I LOVE my scratch offs - I play all of the time! At the same store the man won a million today is the same store a few months ago I won $500.00 and then the VER NEXT day I went back and bought a different one and I won $500.00 AGAIN! :shocked: 2 days in a row!!! It was awesome!!!!

I wonder W H Y that can't happen for me when I REALLY need it! Like RIGHT NOW - I am dead broke.... had I won a MILL - I would have died!

Can you IMAGINE what our RuRu weekend would have been like, if I were a millionaire..... Even the Hilton would NOT have been good enough for us! :mf_rosetinted:

You know I LOVE my scratch offs - I play all of the time! At the same store the man won a million today is the same store a few months ago I won $500.00 and then the VER NEXT day I went back and bought a different one and I won $500.00 AGAIN! :shocked: 2 days in a row!!! It was awesome!!!!

I wonder W H Y that can't happen for me when I REALLY need it! Like RIGHT NOW - I am dead broke.... had I won a MILL - I would have died!

Can you IMAGINE what our RuRu weekend would have been like, if I were a millionaire..... Even the Hilton would NOT have been good enough for us! :mf_rosetinted:

we could buy sooo many cockpops will $500!!!:shocked:

we could buy sooo many cockpops will $500!!!:shocked:

One can only use SO many cockpops......

We could buy a year supply of cockpops

Cocksuckerlollipops

Wilton Manors Flags, Bumper stickers, Keychains, stickers, and magnents....

.... and find the p e r f e c t JUDY *inspired* gift.....

- and then hit Gay Mart and find the perfect outfit :mf_rosetinted:

One can only use SO many cockpops......

We could buy a year supply of cockpops

Cocksuckerlollipops

Wilton Manors Flags, Bumper stickers, Keychains, stickers, and magnents....

.... and find the p e r f e c t JUDY *inspired* gift.....

- and then hit Gay Mart and find the perfect outfit :mf_rosetinted:

ooooh mos def!!! after gay mart, the only place to take those outfits is to the club. those are clubbing outfits :naughty:

I wonder if Java Boys tastes better then Starbucks......

I bet it does! The gays do EVERYTHING better darling :das:

the only thing i had from there was an iced coffee. it was pretty good.

when i get the cockpops next week, i'll get something at java boys.

everytime you mention java boys, i think it's hilarious!

ooooh mos def!!! after gay mart, the only place to take those outfits is to the club. those are clubbing outfits :naughty:

the only thing i had from there was an iced coffee. it was pretty good.

when i get the cockpops next week, i'll get something at java boys.

everytime you mention java boys, i think it's hilarious!

Oooohhh be sure to ask all the gay boys in Wilton Manors if they will be going to see RuRu in Miami...... :naughty:

ESPECIALLY at Java Boys... I bet you will find at least one or two....

Okay -- so I stopped for gas this morning on my way to work and walking in through the pump area was none other then a CHICKEN! A real life pecking chicken -- I started bocking at it.... and it came over to me, then I was scared because I thought it was gonna peck me -- BUT.... guess what it did ---------

It came over and SAT down by my foot......

I was FREAKING OUT - I wanted to put it in the car and bring it to work with me - but, it would have pooped in there so........

I hope it does not get ran over out there :blink:

I love :chkn: and Chickens love me :wub2:

I guess it is Animal Planet day or something cause after the Chicken incident....

as i was driving on through the woods -- there was a Wild Boar on the side of the road eating {grass, I think} AND a deer as pretty as a picture..... it was CRAZY!

I am ALWAYS afraid that something *LARGE* is going to run out in front of me... it is a 2 lane road for MILES so... it is scary.... for a scrady-cat like me :naughty:

I mean I can handle a raccoon or opposum running out... but a BOAR or DEER - I would DIE... or total my car one! :mf_rosetinted:

Okay -- so I stopped for gas this morning on my way to work and walking in through the pump area was none other then a CHICKEN! A real life pecking chicken -- I started bocking at it.... and it came over to me, then I was scared because I thought it was gonna peck me -- BUT.... guess what it did ---------

It came over and SAT down by my foot......

I was FREAKING OUT - I wanted to put it in the car and bring it to work with me - but, it would have pooped in there so........

I hope it does not get ran over out there :blink:

I love :chkn: and Chickens love me :wub2:

wtf?! why are there chickens at a gas station?! :naughty:

i've seen ducks....but a chicken?! that's too funny!!!!

I guess it is Animal Planet day or something cause after the Chicken incident....

as i was driving on through the woods -- there was a Wild Boar on the side of the road eating {grass, I think} AND a deer as pretty as a picture..... it was CRAZY!

I am ALWAYS afraid that something *LARGE* is going to run out in front of me... it is a 2 lane road for MILES so... it is scary.... for a scrady-cat like me :naughty:

I mean I can handle a raccoon or opposum running out... but a BOAR or DEER - I would DIE... or total my car one! :mf_rosetinted:

we were driving back from vero beach, and the person in front of us his hit a HUMUNGOUS boar! that thing flew, and then the person ran over it! my little brother was freaking out!! he was calling everyone he knew! then we called the highway patrol cause it's dangerous to run over that thing...imagine a motercycle....ew.

when i drove to michigan with my friend and her family, the whole trip we looked out for deer, in michigan we only saw a dead one...then when we were in kentucky we saw a mommy deer and a baby deer!!! they were so cute!!!

is an opposom a real animal?! cause i heard jessica simpson call a possom an 'opossom' so i started calling them that cause it's funny to say.....but are they real!?

she also called a kowala a 'kawolabe'.... like a kowala and a wallabe mixed :naughty: that girl is hilarious!

wtf?! why are there chickens at a gas station?! :naughty:

i've seen ducks....but a chicken?! that's too funny!!!!

we were driving back from vero beach, and the person in front of us his hit a HUMUNGOUS boar! that thing flew, and then the person ran over it! my little brother was freaking out!! he was calling everyone he knew! then we called the highway patrol cause it's dangerous to run over that thing...imagine a motercycle....ew.

when i drove to michigan with my friend and her family, the whole trip we looked out for deer, in michigan we only saw a dead one...then when we were in kentucky we saw a mommy deer and a baby deer!!! they were so cute!!!

is an opposom a real animal?! cause i heard jessica simpson call a possom an 'opossom' so i started calling them that cause it's funny to say.....but are they real!?

she also called a kowala a 'kawolabe'.... like a kowala and a wallabe mixed :naughty: that girl is hilarious!

I am with you.... I see dicks all of the time!!!! I too have never seen a chicken just strut up to a gas station pump.... you KNOW me.... and HOW loud and CRAZY I am.... when I was bocking to the chicken trying to 'call it over' you should have seen how everyone was looking at me :shocked::boxed::blink:

it was PRICELESS!!!! I wish I had my camera already! I would have MADE some randon person take a picture of me and the Chicken!!!!

And YEAH opposums are R E A L..... they are dead in the middle of the road ALL of the time! Next you are going to ask me if a skunk is real! :lmao:

I am with you.... I see dicks all of the time!!!! I too have never seen a chicken just strut up to a gas station pump.... you KNOW me.... and HOW loud and CRAZY I am.... when I was bocking to the chicken trying to 'call it over' you should have seen how everyone was looking at me :shocked::boxed::blink:

it was PRICELESS!!!! I wish I had my camera already! I would have MADE some randon person take a picture of me and the Chicken!!!!

And YEAH opposums are R E A L..... they are dead in the middle of the road ALL of the time! Next you are going to ask me if a skunk is real! :lmao:

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO FINISH READING THIS CAUSE I'M LAUGHING SOOOO HARD!!!!

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO FINISH READING THIS CAUSE I'M LAUGHING SOOOO HARD!!!!

OMFR :roftl:

The I is RIGHT beside the U ........ :blink:

My bad -- I am LAUGHING SO HARD - I AM LITERALLY CRYING!

I wish it was THAT I see all of the time, unfortunately it is the DUCKS :thumbdown: