RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so gay alex sent me an e-mail about his masterful *so he thought* plans.... he is like you are going to spill the contents of your purse in front of RuRu and being the gentleman that he is.... he will help you pick it up -- and during that time - I will be getting shots of his butt.....

..... and he goes on to say how he will share these glorious photos with me.....

WHAT A JERK - dude.... we have to STAY as far away from him and Craig during the Meet & Greet as possible, cause something tells me that he would ACTUALLY do such a thing!!!! :shocked:

Okay so gay alex sent me an e-mail about his masterful *so he thought* plans.... he is like you are going to spill the contents of your purse in front of RuRu and being the gentleman that he is.... he will help you pick it up -- and during that time - I will be getting shots of his butt.....

..... and he goes on to say how he will share these glorious photos with me.....

WHAT A JERK - dude.... we have to STAY as far away from him and Craig during the Meet & Greet as possible, cause something tells me that he would ACTUALLY do such a thing!!!! :shocked:

omg!!!! that's brilliant crazy!!

as you turn beet red :blush-anim-cl:

OMR --

I am getting a spray tan {like Sunset Tan :lmao:} *do you watch that show*

JUST so that RuRu won't notice *as MUCH* how RED I am turning... even though my ears will still turn red! :naughty:

I was playing around on MapQuest -- and it appears that we will spend approximately 12 hours in the car during our RuRu weekend.... MORE for me cause that is NOT counting my drive to you OR my drive home so me.... uuummmm.... 16 hours in the car in just three days!!! And over 1,000 miles -- all for Rufus!!!! :wub2:

I was playing around on MapQuest -- and it appears that we will spend approximately 12 hours in the car during our RuRu weekend.... MORE for me cause that is NOT counting my drive to you OR my drive home so me.... uuummmm.... 16 hours in the car in just three days!!! And over 1,000 miles -- all for Rufus!!!! :wub2:

:shocked: that's a lot of time....i hope you won't be offeneded if i fall asleep in the car :naughty:

:shocked: that's a lot of time....i hope you won't be offeneded if i fall asleep in the car :naughty:

Okay I would be OFFENDED if that sentence had ANY truth to it what so ever! But, PAHLEEZ I went to NYC with you -- I think I know by now that we are going to be FAR too excited and have WAY too much adreneline pumping through our veins to even begin to sleep for 72 hours! The cat nap you get each night will suffice. It is going to be SO hard to actually 'go to sleep' after we just were with RuRu.... OMR -- I can just imagine the :chkn: dreams I am going to be having! :rolls_eyes:

:woot_jump:

I got my hair did last night.... OMR - I did not get home until 11:00 at NIGHT! :shocked: It took F O R E V E R..... When you see it next weekend 'note' this is not the final stage. It will be a bit different when we go see RuRu.... it is a process that had to be done in stages to get the upmost ... uuumm what is the word I am looking for here? uumm....

well... to be how I want it -- put it that way! I do have to say though I am VERY pleased with the first stage! But, then again my hair was looking SO bad anything would have been an improvement! She could have died it green, like the joker's hair and I would have been overjoyed :naughty:

We need to start posting ALOT in the threads on the RWMB for the shows that we will be attending!!! They are d e a d -- we need to show all those old folks :old: how we MFCers get the party started BEFORE a big show.... it is only a month away and they are acting as if it were in three YEARS from now! :naughty: We started in our pre-terminal 5 thread AS SOON as dates were released! They just don't know! What you say -- we shake things up over there JUST a bit :roftl:

Okay I would be OFFENDED if that sentence had ANY truth to it what so ever! But, PAHLEEZ I went to NYC with you -- I think I know by now that we are going to be FAR too excited and have WAY too much adreneline pumping through our veins to even begin to sleep for 72 hours! The cat nap you get each night will suffice. It is going to be SO hard to actually 'go to sleep' after we just were with RuRu.... OMR -- I can just imagine the dreams I am going to be having!

are you calling me a liar :roftl:

true, who knows if we'll be tired enough. i doubt it. i'll bring the sleeping pills!

:woot_jump:

I got my hair did last night.... OMR - I did not get home until 11:00 at NIGHT! It took F O R E V E R..... When you see it next weekend 'note' this is not the final stage. It will be a bit different when we go see RuRu.... it is a process that had to be done in stages to get the upmost ... uuumm what is the word I am looking for here? uumm....

well... to be how I want it -- put it that way! I do have to say though I am VERY pleased with the first stage! But, then again my hair was looking SO bad anything would have been an improvement! She could have died it green, like the joker's hair and I would have been overjoyed :naughty:

eeeek! i can't wait to see it!!

why did it take so long?!

We need to start posting ALOT in the threads on the RWMB for the shows that we will be attending!!! They are d e a d -- we need to show all those old folks :old: how we MFCers get the party started BEFORE a big show.... it is only a month away and they are acting as if it were in three YEARS from now! :naughty: We started in our pre-terminal 5 thread AS SOON as dates were released! They just don't know! What you say -- we shake things up over there JUST a bit :roftl:

i'm on it :wink2:

are you calling me a liar :roftl:

true, who knows if we'll be tired enough. i doubt it. i'll bring the sleeping pills!

eeeek! i can't wait to see it!!

why did it take so long?!

i'm on it :wink2:

Good idea!!!!! We need the sleeping pills!!! If we get to the room by uuumm... Midnight -- we would be able to get the 8 hours of recommended sleep with our handy dandy sleeping pills.... THAT will be T H E best sleep EVER!!!!

Cause I had to go through Step 1 and Step 2.....

hopefully Step 3 won't be so painful! :roftl:

Woo-hoo!!!! I am right behind you!!!!

Good idea!!!!! We need the sleeping pills!!! If we get to the room by uuumm... Midnight -- we would be able to get the 8 hours of recommended sleep with our handy dandy sleeping pills.... THAT will be T H E best sleep EVER!!!!

Cause I had to go through Step 1 and Step 2.....

hopefully Step 3 won't be so painful! :roftl:

Woo-hoo!!!! I am right behind you!!!!

i'll brinng bunches of them, then. :thumb_yello:

though, who knows if our adrenaline will overpower the sleeping pills :roftl:

ooh. i had my hair dyed professionally once, and it did burn.

i'll brinng bunches of them, then. :thumb_yello:

though, who knows if our adrenaline will overpower the sleeping pills :roftl:

ooh. i had my hair dyed professionally once, and it did burn.

Yeah with our luck and BURNING adreneline -- the sleeping pills will probably do something weird like wire us for 3 days and sleep will not be an option :roftl:

Mine did not burn last night -- too bad.........

I don't think I am going to get a spray tan after all..... I am too afraid that it is going to look BAD and so fake.... and then I will want to rub all my skin off and then I will be all bloody and skin-less.... that is not at all attractive.... think I would rather RuRu see me turn red in his presence :blush-anim-cl: