• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT WAS C-L-A-S-S-I-C!!!!!!

:roftl::naughty::lmao:

Gotta LOVE mistakes.......

I had my laugh for the DAY/WEEK/MONTH -- I cannot STOP laughing when I see that..... I BUSTED OUT so loud... people came out of their offices to see what was the matter with me! HOW EMBARRASSING! :blush-anim-cl:

:mf_lustslow:

:das:

I had a RuRu dream last night that was totally Rated G -- not even PG... so disappointing! WE were at a RuRu show and my PARENTS were there with us.... and they kept taking pics of me an RuRu with an instant polaroid camera.....

He sang Go or go ahead.... *and GET this*

he went to like the center of the room with a guitar and he was barefoot and he sat down Indian Style on the FLOOR and started playing YOU immediately jumped over the crowd and sat down RIGHT in front of him.... I was CLOSELY behind you and we all just sat there on the floor indian style as he played and sang.... it was MAGICAL :wub2:

:mf_lustslow:

:das:

I had a RuRu dream last night that was totally Rated G -- not even PG... so disappointing! WE were at a RuRu show and my PARENTS were there with us.... and they kept taking pics of me an RuRu with an instant polaroid camera.....

He sang Go or go ahead.... *and GET this*

he went to like the center of the room with a guitar and he was barefoot and he sat down Indian Style on the FLOOR and started playing YOU immediately jumped over the crowd and sat down RIGHT in front of him.... I was CLOSELY behind you and we all just sat there on the floor indian style as he played and sang.... it was MAGICAL :wub2:

that is totally something i would do, and have done. :naughty:

that is totally something i would do, and have done. :naughty:

I beleive it!!! I guess I dreamed that because yesterday we were talking about follwing him and you jumping off a cliff and stuff.... the subconscience is a CRAZY WEIRD thing -- at least mine is :insane:

it really is. i could have dreams about a phone conversation from the week before. litttle things stick in the head.

I think I am in 'Stalker Mode' ..... I am just getting R E A D Y for the BIG day!!! :naughty: My gay Alex wants to know ALL our details but, I dare NOT reveal them to him! He got all mad last night and had a hissy fit.... and STILL I kept my mouth SHUT tight..... :naughty:

He is NOT getting in on our RuRu a c t i o n :no:

I think I am in 'Stalker Mode' ..... I am just getting R E A D Y for the BIG day!!! :naughty: My gay Alex wants to know ALL our details but, I dare NOT reveal them to him! He got all mad last night and had a hissy fit.... and STILL I kept my mouth SHUT tight..... :naughty:

He is NOT getting in on our RuRu a c t i o n :no:

you should give him a bunch of fake plans and be like "YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!"

oohhh that is SO evil.... why did I not think of it> Maybe cause I am not as evil as you.......... :devil:

true. you can learn from the master.

you can say:

"oh alex, so first we're going to all the local p.f changs. i heard rufus loooves their chicken! then to cold stone because everyone know rufus loves ice cream. then we're going to check all the hotels guest lists....and then go to the show... we also heard the ruru likes to go to a bar after all his shows, so we are going straigh there!!"

true. you can learn from the master.

you can say:

"oh alex, so first we're going to all the local p.f changs. i heard rufus loooves their chicken! then to cold stone because everyone know rufus loves ice cream. then we're going to check all the hotels guest lists....and then go to the show... we also heard the ruru likes to go to a bar after all his shows, so we are going straigh there!!"

How about you do all the lying talking you are so much better at it :naughty:

I keep seeing commercials on CBS about the fights that we are going to on October 4 :woot_jump: You might see us on T.V. cause it is broadcast on CBS Live.... I am going to hold up a sign that says I love RuRu :mf_rosetinted:

This will be my first time inside the Bank Atlantic Center --

good preview for when I go to the NKOTB concert on November 1 :naughty:

Did you see the e-mail I forwarded to you from Ticketmaster?????

:woot_jump:

i did!!!! :punk:

of course they actually will send them to you. i will never trust ticketmaster again :sneaky2:

I keep seeing commercials on CBS about the fights that we are going to on October 4 :woot_jump: You might see us on T.V. cause it is broadcast on CBS Live.... I am going to hold up a sign that says I love RuRu :mf_rosetinted:

This will be my first time inside the Bank Atlantic Center --

good preview for when I go to the NKOTB concert on November 1 :naughty:

i'll be sure to turn it on every once and a while.

i've been there....twice. once for a healthsouth event with george foreman, and one for a heart walk...and of course i drive-by there everyday.

i did!!!! :punk:

of course they actually will send them to you. i will never trust ticketmaster again :sneaky2:

i'll be sure to turn it on every once and a while.

i've been there....twice. once for a healthsouth event with george foreman, and one for a heart walk...and of course i drive-by there everyday.

They BETTER send them to me! Usually once I get that e-mail I get the tickets in JUST a few days.... I am looking for them to be here on Saturday!!! :punk:

I can't wait to see in there, and just how BAD my seats are for the NKOTB :roftl:

so yesterday i was taking a censor off a bra. one part is a pin, the other part make the alarm go off. i was taking the pin part off, but i grabbed it the wrong way and it went right through my cuticle, and i swear to god it went through to my nail. i did a silent scream, i dropped that bra and ran to the back, i was bleeding and all that good stuff. that was the worst pain i;ve ever been through! worse than getting stiches, worse than getting my wisdom teeth taken out.

then this morning, i was driving back from mcdonalds thinking about what the customer was thinking when she saw me scream and run...and i realize i had my band aide on the wrong finger!:roftl: i was wondering why it hurt so much!

i'm also practicing my rufus impressions....they're getting goood.

so yesterday i was taking a censor off a bra. one part is a pin, the other part make the alarm go off. i was taking the pin part off, but i grabbed it the wrong way and it went right through my cuticle, and i swear to god it went through to my nail. i did a silent scream, i dropped that bra and ran to the back, i was bleeding and all that good stuff. that was the worst pain i;ve ever been through! worse than getting stiches, worse than getting my wisdom teeth taken out.

then this morning, i was driving back from mcdonalds thinking about what the customer was thinking when she saw me scream and run...and i realize i had my band aide on the wrong finger!:roftl: i was wondering why it hurt so much!

i'm also practicing my rufus impressions....they're getting goood.

Oh gawd... if you think that pain was bad -- DON'T ever have kids! :mf_rosetinted: Funny how pain is.... we can give birth -- but, when we stub our toe... we think we are gonna die :roftl:

Oooohhh me too!!!!! :das:

We should sing for him :mf_rosetinted:

Oh gawd... if you think that pain was bad -- DON'T ever have kids! :mf_rosetinted: Funny how pain is.... we can give birth -- but, when we stub our toe... we think we are gonna die :roftl:

Oooohhh me too!!!!! :das:

We should sing for him :mf_rosetinted:

i felt liek i was going to :puking:

oh god, i don't even want to think about childbirth :shocked:

i haven't stubbed my toe in forever (knock on wood).

we have plenty of time in the car to practice. the key is to sing low, don't smile, and keep a bored look on your face. that's not how ruru sings, but that's what you have to do to sing like him

we have plenty of time in the car to practice. the key is to sing low, don't smile, and keep a bored look on your face. that's not how ruru sings, but that's what you have to do to sing like him

OR have plastic surgery :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: