RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

i saw phantom planet.

ok peoples. before the show, i went to find the venue so i wouldn't get lost later. we found it and drove by all the tour buses and vans. this girl on youtube told me that they had a white van, so what passes me, but that!!! the guy driving looked JUST LIKE the guy i love, so i waved enthusiastically, and then realized it wasn't him....but he waved back and smiled. it was so funny! then we went to the museum, and then the show.

we got there about an hour and a half before the show started...but we got second row! that girl on youtube told me that PP were on first, so after they went on we were going to leave, and just come back for the little acoustic shows they do after. but it turns out they were the 3rd band on. but the first two were fun, and i liked them. the lead singer of the 1st band was the guy i waved at, and i swear to god he was smiling at me during the show....he probably thought i knew who he was.

after an hour, phantom planet came on and they were f-uking fantasmic!!! alex (the man i love) kept walking up to the audience, and even jumped in a few times! during one song the band sang happy birthday, and hit him in the face with a cake :naughty:. then he came to our side to jump in the audience, and i held his hand :wub2: we also made lots of eye contact during the show....but that could also because i had his name on the plam of my hand, and i was singing and dancing like a crazy person.

after they got offstage, we left to go to mc donalds because we had an hour before they came out for the acoustic show. so i walk into the parking lot, and my f-ucking car was towed!!!! i had to have my dad drive half an hour to pick me up :thumbdown: there was no parking attendant when i parked, and the machine wouldn't accept money. it cost 125$ to get it out. luckily i returned right before alex left. when i walked up, i asked a girl if they had played yet, and she said that because it was alex's birthday and they were too tired for a show. i wasn't mad though. i told her my troubles and she was like "OMG!!! do you need a ride?!" she was so nice. apparently she drove from west palm with no A/C :boxed: while i was talking to her, alex was getting ready to leave, and i was like "wait!". i told him that my car got towed and he joked "that sucks! but me and my band are not responsible for any towing expenses." then i gave him the 'happy f-ucking' birthday mints, and he goes "oooooh. it says i should have a happy f-ucking birthday. that's quite an exclimation. i'm gonna put these in my pocket. i like the wrapper" and he put them in his pocket, but i told him that they were gross and not to eat him, and he laughed. then i got my picture with him. he smelled like beer :wub2: i really love him. then i got a picture and autograph with one of the guitarists. last time we met him he was kind of mean and amanda has hated him ever since. and after i got my pic with him, he says "do you want a pic too?" i was going to die laughing cause she was like ":blink: sure....." then i got a pic and an autograph with the other guitarist.

even though i was towed, and i had to pay a $300 deposit for insurance today, i had a really good time. and i'm now in concert mode for rufus!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and now pictures...

me outside the ft.lauderdale museum of the arts.

PhantomPlanet003-1.jpg

one of the opening bands:

PhantomPlanet006-1.jpg

this is the guyi waved to :naughty:

the other opening band:

PhantomPlanet017.jpg

they have a really weird sound...kind if hip hop and rock...i liked it.

this is my man, alex greenwald!!!:

PhantomPlanet025-1.jpg

PhantomPlanet027.jpg

someone threw a hair scarf on stage and he put it around his neck, and then said that he learned how to tie it around his head, from karate kid.

PhantomPlanet039.jpg

O M R .................

I can't beleive that!!!! SORRY about the car situation!!!!!! But, SO glad that everything worked out in the end -- and you had a blast!!!!

I LLLLOOOOVVVEEEE the pics!!!!! They are GREAT!!!!!!

OMR -- now I REALLY can't wait for RuRu!!!!!!!

THANKS for the report!!!!!!! :wub2:

O M R .................

I can't beleive that!!!! SORRY about the car situation!!!!!! But, SO glad that everything worked out in the end -- and you had a blast!!!!

I LLLLOOOOVVVEEEE the pics!!!!! They are GREAT!!!!!!

OMR -- now I REALLY can't wait for RuRu!!!!!!!

THANKS for the report!!!!!!! :wub2:

thank god it worked out. those were the most stressful 30 minutes of my life :boxed:

i feel ready for rufus now. my last concert was 4 months ago and now ruru is 3 weeks away!

thank god it worked out. those were the most stressful 30 minutes of my life :boxed:

i feel ready for rufus now. my last concert was 4 months ago and now ruru is 3 weeks away!

I know ALEX!!! I am freaking out!!!!!! OMR!!!! We have waited SO long - and now that the time is approaching, it seems that it i JUST flying by!!!! These next few weeks are going to be SO fast!!!! I am SO scared and nervous and excited and FREAKIN! :wub2:

I know ALEX!!! I am freaking out!!!!!! OMR!!!! We have waited SO long - and now that the time is approaching, it seems that it i JUST flying by!!!! These next few weeks are going to be SO fast!!!! I am SO scared and nervous and excited and FREAKIN! :wub2:

eeeeeep!!!

i know!!! october is halfway over!!! where did it go?! next thing we know, you'll be at NKOB and i'll be packing for ruru :wub2:

holly!

i dropped by brother off at the swimming hall of fame on the beach today and the water looked GORGEOUS!!!!!! i wish i had my swim suit with me!!!!

btw, were you still thinking about coming on saturday?

Ooooohhh!!!! We haven't been to the beach (in the daytime) in a while!!!! That SO makes me want to go!

......... I wanted to - but I don't think I will be able to :thumbdown:

The next time I will be that way is the 1st for the NKOTB concert! We should get together that day! We could go to Wilton Manors before the concert!

Ooooohhh!!!! We haven't been to the beach (in the daytime) in a while!!!! That SO makes me want to go!

......... I wanted to - but I don't think I will be able to :thumbdown:

The next time I will be that way is the 1st for the NKOTB concert! We should get together that day! We could go to Wilton Manors before the concert!

i'm dying to go! i'll probably end up there this week.

aw... well, that's only 3 weeks. that would be awsome if we could hang out before then. i went to to the moon the day of the concert, and brian was there, and he wasn't as congenial as he was last time.:thumbdown:

i'm dying to go! i'll probably end up there this week.

aw... well, that's only 3 weeks. that would be awsome if we could hang out before then. i went to to the moon the day of the concert, and brian was there, and he wasn't as congenial as he was last time.:thumbdown:

Cool then! Me and Alysia will come over there early so that we can go to Wilton Manors before the show *and to lunch* :naughty:

....hhhmmmmm maybe he had PMS or something? :boxed:

GASP .............

26 days to go Alex!!!! *dies*

i knowwwww!!!!! i was at work, and i stopped and counted!!! first i came out with 28.....my math skills are soooo off!!!

holly....i have a disease.... i'm addicted to concerts :mf_rosetinted:

my friend was telling me that there is a band she likes playing in orlando, but she knows my financial situation this week and was like never mind....then today i was like "...hey soo that concert....." i don't like that band at all, but i love the rush....rufus needs to get here yesterday!

What the hell did the message you left on my MySpace page yesterday mean? Am I missing something? :blink:

:roftl:

i was being sarcastic "gee holly, i don't you have enough things on your myspace....." get it? :naughty:

and i'm so jealous by the amount of midway comments :sneaky2:

i don't know if you got my text, but a guy at work was wearing a millbrook shirt.

i knowwwww!!!!! i was at work, and i stopped and counted!!! first i came out with 28.....my math skills are soooo off!!!

holly....i have a disease.... i'm addicted to concerts :mf_rosetinted:

my friend was telling me that there is a band she likes playing in orlando, but she knows my financial situation this week and was like never mind....then today i was like "...hey soo that concert....." i don't like that band at all, but i love the rush....rufus needs to get here yesterday!

OMR!!!! Thank GOD your math skills were off cause I don't think I could wait 28 more days! :naughty:

i was being sarcastic "gee holly, i don't you have enough things on your myspace....." get it? :naughty:

and i'm so jealous by the amount of midway comments :sneaky2:

i don't know if you got my text, but a guy at work was wearing a millbrook shirt.

I meant the part about 'use them wisley' I got the sarcastic part :bleh:

Oh me and the guys have a conection going!!! They nominated me to be their Florida Tour Guide! :wub2:

OMR!!!!! No.... My phone is in the car -- so I did not see it!!!! OMR!!! For reals - he had on a Millbook shirt -- WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE??????

I meant the part about 'use them wisley' I got the sarcastic part :bleh:

Oh me and the guys have a conection going!!! They nominated me to be their Florida Tour Guide! :wub2:

OMR!!!!! No.... My phone is in the car -- so I did not see it!!!! OMR!!! For reals - he had on a Millbook shirt -- WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE??????

i don't even remember what i wrote :naughty: lemme check.....i had to read it about 3 times before i remembered what i was talking about :roftl:

i meant use the ♥ wisely.

i really am very jealous... i can be the ft. lauderdale tour guide :blush-anim-cl::huglove:

it was grey with 'millbrook' in blue letters at the top.

i don't even remember what i wrote :naughty: lemme check.....i had to read it about 3 times before i remembered what i was talking about :roftl:

i meant use the ♥ wisely.

i really am very jealous... i can be the ft. lauderdale tour guide :blush-anim-cl::huglove:

it was grey with 'millbrook' in blue letters at the top.

HA HA AH ---- see you had to read it 3 times and you are the one who wrote it.... so how could you blame me!!!! :roftl: I always use those wisely!!!:wink2:

Oooohhh..... I want one!!!!!

a lot of my 'jokes' only make sense to me when i think of them. :naughty:

i wonder if it's for the band, or for the song :blink:

Yeah -- that is what I was thinking!!!

It might not have been for the band OR the song -- it might have been for the city :naughty: