RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to talk to myself in here - since no one else wants to talk about RuRu :sneaky2:

NO -- I AM NOT :insane:

well.... I AM - but... NOT in a serial killer kinda way :naughty:

-- so if you happen to walk .. or stumble in here -- YES - I am talking to MYSELF......

But, I don't need a doctor :blink: YET ............... :bleh:

What do you think about me renting a car for the RuRu weekend? I just checked on it, and I could rent a full size car *we would be SO comfortable* {it would have to be picked up from FLL (Fort Lauderdale Airport) by Noon on Friday and returned back to the airport by 3:00 AM on Sunday *which would really be Monday* AND it would ONLY costs 87.00 and that is with all taxes and fees......

What do you think about me renting a car for the RuRu weekend? I just checked on it, and I could rent a full size car *we would be SO comfortable* {it would have to be picked up from FLL (Fort Lauderdale Airport) by Noon on Friday and returned back to the airport by 3:00 AM on Sunday *which would really be Monday* AND it would ONLY costs 87.00 and that is with all taxes and fees......

why not your car? :blink:

well, it would be fun, i guess. what kind of car were you thinking of? :naughty:

You don't know what you are gonna get until you get there :shocked:

But ... you know it would be nice anyways! :punk:

-------- I dunno maybe it is a bad idea!

although I think getting a oil change and a couple new tires on MY car will be even more expensive then renting one :boxed:

I SO found the digital camera I am getting!!!! I freakin LOVE it and it is super easy to use and even said on the front something about YouTube :naughty:

SO I KNOW it is the one for me! :roftl: I found it at Sears and it is only 139.00 REALLY nice!!!! I am extremely excited! I am gonna go and get it when I get paid in two weeks on Friday so I will have it for the NKOTB concert *and our Meet Up* the next day! :woot_jump:

We can test it out!!!! :naughty:

You don't know what you are gonna get until you get there :shocked:

But ... you know it would be nice anyways! :punk:

-------- I dunno maybe it is a bad idea!

although I think getting a oil change and a couple new tires on MY car will be even more expensive then renting one :boxed:

hmmm.......it's all up to you. i'm up for whatever you decide :thumb_yello:

hmmm.......it's all up to you. i'm up for whatever you decide :thumb_yello:

Now I am second thinking it -- there are FAR better things to spend that 87.00 on .... I mean when i already have a perfectly good car -- we should decorate the back windsheild for the Mini Meet Up :wink2:

I SO found the digital camera I am getting!!!! I freakin LOVE it and it is super easy to use and even said on the front something about YouTube

SO I KNOW it is the one for me! I found it at Sears and it is only 139.00 REALLY nice!!!! I am extremely excited! I am gonna go and get it when I get paid in two weeks on Friday so I will have it for the NKOTB concert *and our Meet Up* the next day!

We can test it out!!!!

true.

ooooh that would be so much fun!!!! :mf_lustslow::punk:

So should we decorate BEFORE we get there -- or should we ALL do it as something fun to do together -- and then of course, take a million pictures! :roftl:

I SO found the digital camera I am getting!!!! I freakin LOVE it and it is super easy to use and even said on the front something about YouTube

SO I KNOW it is the one for me! I found it at Sears and it is only 139.00 REALLY nice!!!! I am extremely excited! I am gonna go and get it when I get paid in two weeks on Friday so I will have it for the NKOTB concert *and our Meet Up* the next day!

We can test it out!!!!

So should we decorate BEFORE we get there -- or should we ALL do it as something fun to do together -- and then of course, take a million pictures! :roftl:

yay!!! and finally!!! :naughty: it takes video with sound, i presume? and don't forget the rufus shows :sneaky2:

we could semi-decorate it, and then have the other girls join in on the fun.:punk:

yay!!! and finally!!! :naughty: it takes video with sound, i presume? and don't forget the rufus shows :sneaky2:

we could semi-decorate it, and then have the other girls join in on the fun.:punk:

Of course it has SOUND .....

that is why it says crap about YouTube :naughty:

It is AWESOME!!!! I can't WAIT to get it!!! When I do -- I am going to be a video making fool! *I know you can imagine* If I can successfully sneak it into the Bank Atlantic Center -- I know I will be able to get it into all of the RuRu shows!!! :wub2:

Speaking of Mr. Wainwright - did you read all of the reports on the RWMB? :wub2: Makes it even harder to wait!

GOOD IDEA Alex ... we can get the party started! :naughty: