RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

Of course it has SOUND .....

that is why it says crap about YouTube :naughty:

It is AWESOME!!!! I can't WAIT to get it!!! When I do -- I am going to be a video making fool! *I know you can imagine* If I can successfully sneak it into the Bank Atlantic Center -- I know I will be able to get it into all of the RuRu shows!!! :wub2:

Speaking of Mr. Wainwright - did you read all of the reports on the RWMB? :wub2: Makes it even harder to wait!

GOOD IDEA Alex ... we can get the party started! :naughty:

just hide it under a bunch of crap. they can look in yoru purse, but they can't search in it.:wink2:

are you going to do the same thing for the rufus shows???

we can get it started, and then we can continue it in oviedo!!!! :dance_man:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just hide it under a bunch of crap. they can look in yoru purse, but they can't search in it.:wink2:

are you going to do the same thing for the rufus shows???

we can get it started, and then we can continue it in oviedo!!!! :dance_man:

Yep!!! If I can sneak it in the Bank Atlantic Center - I can eeeasssiiillyyyyy get it in the King's Center, Fillmore and Kravis Center! :wink2:

You know my mom STILL does NOT know about the RuRu weekend!

I don't think I am gonna tell her at all -- and then when it is time for me to go.... I am gonna be like REMEMBER MOM - it is this weekend.... she forgets stuff ALL of the time so the plan SHOULD work! *but, she is gonna be PISSED when she gets the Capital One bill and there is a charge on there for $167.00 for RUFUS WAINWRIGHT tickets! :naughty:

ooohhhhh I can not WAIT for the Mini Meet Up! :punk:

Yep!!! If I can sneak it in the Bank Atlantic Center - I can eeeasssiiillyyyyy get it in the King's Center, Fillmore and Kravis Center! :wink2:

You know my mom STILL does NOT know about the RuRu weekend!

I don't think I am gonna tell her at all -- and then when it is time for me to go.... I am gonna be like REMEMBER MOM - it is this weekend.... she forgets stuff ALL of the time so the plan SHOULD work! *but, she is gonna be PISSED when she gets the Capital One bill and there is a charge on there for $167.00 for RUFUS WAINWRIGHT tickets! :naughty:

ooohhhhh I can not WAIT for the Mini Meet Up! :punk:

so true. it's so easy to sneak it into the fillmore.

:shocked: omigosh. you HAVE to tell me what she says when you tell her :naughty:

i'm gonna do the same thing to my parents. 'ok, so i'll se you guys monday?'

when i went to see vampire weekend, the day before i asked my dad what time we were going to leave, he goes "for what?" i had to remind him. :naughty:

so true. it's so easy to sneak it into the fillmore.

:shocked: omigosh. you HAVE to tell me what she says when you tell her :naughty:

i'm gonna do the same thing to my parents. 'ok, so i'll se you guys monday?'

when i went to see vampire weekend, the day before i asked my dad what time we were going to leave, he goes "for what?" i had to remind him. :naughty:

My mom is gonna want to murder me - I know it already!!!! :shocked:

Am scared BUT - hey it is all done and set --- so I am going no matter what and I will try and not think about the HELL I am going to have to face when I get back home!!!! I will be floating on Cloud 9 anyways -- so I am not going to care one bit :wub2:

My mom is gonna want to murder me - I know it already!!!! :shocked:

Am scared BUT - hey it is all done and set --- so I am going no matter what and I will try and not think about the HELL I am going to have to face when I get back home!!!! I will be floating on Cloud 9 anyways -- so I am not going to care one bit :wub2:

no need to worry, cause rufus will be heaven :wub2:

EXACTLY! :blush-anim-cl:

eep!!! i'm so excited for this!!!!

but now i must go to work. i went WAYYYY WAY WAYYYYYYY over my minutes, and i have a huge cell phone bill waiting for me november 7 and an insurance payment on the 10th. so i'm trying to work as much as i can this month.

i hope you'll be on later tonight goodbye!

:bye::huglove:

eep!!! i'm so excited for this!!!!

but now i must go to work. i went WAYYYY WAY WAYYYYYYY over my minutes, and i have a huge cell phone bill waiting for me november 7 and an insurance payment on the 10th. so i'm trying to work as much as i can this month.

i hope you'll be on later tonight goodbye!

:bye::huglove:

Bye!!! I will be on IF Austin lets me!!! :roftl:

Have a good night! :huglove:

15 days to wait!

I think I'm gonna :puking: when I think about it! I think that the Meet Up in between shows is going to be REALLY nice!!!! We are gonna be so HIGH from the previous night.... we will need some MIKA time!!!! :roftl:

ok. so i couldn't fall asleep last night so i listened to "release the stars".... "do i disappoint you" is amazing... then "between my legs" came on and i was like..... "wtf? who let this rock band in on my ruru's cd?".

release the stars is very theatrical.

ok, and the ignoring is over, i'm officially exited.

HOLLY, IT'S NEXT WEEKEND!!!

and i've changed what i'm going to wear to the miami show. i don't want to wear heels 3 nights in a row cause my feet will be killing me, so i'm going to be dressed down a bit more. so i'm going to wear a black shirt with purple capri's. it looks good, honest. and it makes my legs look thinner :naughty:

i've figured out what i'm going to get rufus!!!

there's a vintage store in coral springs that sells movie/ old actress memorabilia, and rufus would love some judy! but that place does tend to get expensive....so if they don't have somethign i'm just going to get him a scraf from ann taylor :naughty:

Good ideas!!!! :wub2:

ok. so i couldn't fall asleep last night so i listened to "release the stars".... "do i disappoint you" is amazing... then "between my legs" came on and i was like..... "wtf? who let this rock band in on my ruru's cd?".

release the stars is very theatrical.

ok, and the ignoring is over, i'm officially exited.

HOLLY, IT'S NEXT WEEKEND!!!

and i've changed what i'm going to wear to the miami show. i don't want to wear heels 3 nights in a row cause my feet will be killing me, so i'm going to be dressed down a bit more. so i'm going to wear a black shirt with purple capri's. it looks good, honest. and it makes my legs look thinner :naughty:

OMG! Now I am trying to stay grounded! I totally feel like I am going to :puking: I am SO scared Alex! I have SO MUCH TO Do... and can't start doing CRAP until this FRIDAY *when I get paid* SO technically I will O N L Y have 4 DAYS to get everything done!!!! :shocked: I am a MESS! Glad I will see you this Saturday!!! I need to see you before the B I G day!!!! {feels like I am getting married or something}

I just talked to Joan and the After Party sounds A M A Z I N G!!!!

Since we are having the dinner there at the King's Center we are alloed entry early and that means better parking places! :punk:

We can go in at 6:00 -- so after we get your check we have to haul ass to Mebourne and check into our hotel! Once we get to Melbourne that is WHEN the weekend is going to start moving F A S T like a whirlwind!!! Check in and get READY!!!! Then we can go....... and that day isn't gonna end until the wee hours of the night!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS

:woot_jump:

I got ALL of the maps done for the trip!!!!!

Damn that was exhausting!!!! Just mapping it all out.... I can only imagine the driving part!!! :boxed: It is going to be f u n though!!!!

I did it a l l

From your house to the Melbourne hotel

from the hotel to the King's Center

from Melbourne to Brianna's house

from Brianna's house to the Fillmore

from the Fillmore to the Kravis Center area

ppphhhheeewwwww

It is 4 HOURS from Brianna's house to the Fillmore.....

so we HAVE to use our time VERY WISELY!!!!

I got ALL of the maps done for the trip!!!!!

Damn that was exhausting!!!! Just mapping it all out.... I can only imagine the driving part!!! :boxed: It is going to be f u n though!!!!

I did it a l l

From your house to the Melbourne hotel

from the hotel to the King's Center

from Melbourne to Brianna's house

from Brianna's house to the Fillmore

from the Fillmore to the Kravis Center area

ppphhhheeewwwww

It is 4 HOURS from Brianna's house to the Fillmore.....

so we HAVE to use our time VERY WISELY!!!!

oy :shocked:

the pressure is allll on her :naughty:

and i'm taking my dads old lap top with me, so i can upload all my pics, etc.