RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

oy :shocked:

the pressure is allll on her :naughty:

and i'm taking my dads old lap top with me, so i can upload all my pics, etc.

THAT is the BEST news I have ever heard!!! So does that mean we will be able to go on the MFC? Like late night in the hotel? If so.... we can POST our pics and stuff to the live thread......

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gah. i have to go to work now.....until 6!!!! :boxed:

that's a loonnnng time that i will be bored.

but i will be calculating stalking strategies :naughty:

talk to you laters!!! :huglove:

WOW!!!! That is a l o n g day for you!!!! I am sure you have plenty on your mind!!!! You will be lost in la la land all day!!!!

See ya laters :huglove:

WOW!!!! That is a l o n g day for you!!!! I am sure you have plenty on your mind!!!! You will be lost in la la land all day!!!!

See ya laters :huglove:

it was suppper long. but it went by fast.

i called the vintage store and they have no judy garland stuff :thumbdown:

so unless to the moon has something judy.... i'm going to get him a scarf :blink:

it was suppper long. but it went by fast.

i called the vintage store and they have no judy garland stuff :thumbdown:

so unless to the moon has something judy.... i'm going to get him a scarf :blink:

That is okay!!! He loves scarfs and he actually WEARS them :wub2:

RuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRu :wub2:

RuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRu :wub2:

sorry those extra three rus and that :wub2: smiley really set off my ocd no joke:naughty:

RuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRuRu

finished editing...

c'est parfait:naughty::wub2:

Y E S but I don't suffer from OCD - and could carless about a gap .....

THAT is sad! I feel for BOTH of you! :bleh:

you should! sometimes things really piss me off like if you have noticed most of my posts that have smileys have a bunch of smileys not just one and the usual amount that i use is 3... for some reason its like 3 is my number i hate 2 ughhhhhh i cant stand it its like its off balance ughhhhhh it makes me cringe:naughty::naughty::naughty: lol 1 isnt that bad either...but i also hate how the maximum smiley count is 7 and its not a multiple of 3:roftl:

you should! sometimes things really piss me off like if you have noticed most of my posts that have smileys have a bunch of smileys not just one and the usual amount that i use is 3... for some reason its like 3 is my number i hate 2 ughhhhhh i cant stand it its like its off balance ughhhhhh it makes me cringe:naughty::naughty::naughty: lol 1 isnt that bad either...but i also hate how the maximum smiley count is 7 and its not a multiple of 3:roftl:

OH GAWD --

I more pressing matters to concern myself with, like is Rufus wears boxers or briefs... my guess is g-strings.... :licks_lips: