RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY -- I am F F F FREAKING out right about now........

The mail just came here at work.... and I got a huge brochure from the King's Center *I am on their mailing list from when i bought tickets for the Queen show* ------------------------------------------------------------------------

So inside is RUFUS {aaahhh beautiful as eva} :das:

O M R .........

This is oficially my first piece going in my RuRu shrine :wub2:

on the back it states that all November performances go on sale September 20,

K- we already know that........ BUT -- it says at the bottom that MOST shows have an Internet PRE SALE the day BEFORE public sale. SO I J U S T got off the phone with the Box Office *of course I called then straight away to get the scoop* .....................................................................................................

According to this :old: LADY -- tickets will go on sale for RuRu... FRIDAY and she SAYS you do not have to have a specific card {ie.... American Express Pre Sale} that any card will do.... she said log on to their website go to buy tickets and she says it directs you to TicketMaster and you can buy tickets a day early?? The show is STILL not up on ticketmaster ..... sounds kinda dodgy to me -- but, still it is WORTH a try......

I am STILL freaking out!

I L O V E him :mf_rosetinted:

going to see you??

WELL -- I was thinking.......

We HAVE to come over there, cause that is the night we are going to the Bank Atlantic Center to see the Elite XE Saturday Night Fights..... and since it is SO close to your Birthday *and I won't see you ON your Birthday* We could go out to dinner before the fights........ *Your Birthday Dinner* What do you think?

Are you working on your birthday????

WELL -- I was thinking.......

We HAVE to come over there, cause that is the night we are going to the Bank Atlantic Center to see the Elite XE Saturday Night Fights..... and since it is SO close to your Birthday *and I won't see you ON your Birthday* We could go out to dinner before the fights........ *Your Birthday Dinner* What do you think?

Are you working on your birthday????

yay!!! that's cool. i need to figure out a way to request days off at ann taylor... just in case i'm still there.

does this mean i get to pick the restaurant? :naughty:

yay!!! that's cool. i need to figure out a way to request days off at ann taylor... just in case i'm still there.

does this mean i get to pick the restaurant? :naughty:

I SO wish I had made a bet with someone..... cause I KNEW you were going to ask that!!!!! :roftl:

Yes, it does.......... but, choose wisely :mf_rosetinted:

LMFAO!!!! :lmao:

how about the macaronni grill? :naughty:

they have the BEEESSSTTTT birthday cake in history!!! i go through the embarassment of them singing to me, just for that cake.

I have NEVER been there in my life!!!! Sounds good to me......

is it near the Bank Atlantic Center, by any chance? WHAT KIND of cake????

.....no. :thumbdown:

but there is a chili's...and a fridays....both are exceptable to me.

i'd like to see you in a setting other than olive garden :naughty:

Well HOW far is the Macaroni Grill?>?????

I LOVE Chili's as you very well know! :naughty:

OMR.... somewhere other then O G what in the world will I look like? :insane:

Well HOW far is the Macaroni Grill?>?????

I LOVE Chili's as you very well know! :naughty:

OMR.... somewhere other then O G what in the world will I look like? :insane:

it's over by the OG we always go to.

chili's is all good, i liked what i ordered that time we went.

the world might look a little different...a little colder. but you might survive :naughty:

it's over by the OG we always go to.

chili's is all good, i liked what i ordered that time we went.

the world might look a little different...a little colder. but you might survive :naughty:

I LOVE the atmosphere at Chili's..... last time we went there it was SO much fun... then again it was LATE at night ... we were tired and delirious AND on top of it all we had eaten lunch earlier that day at OG -- so life was all good!!! :naughty:

I LOVE the atmosphere at Chili's..... last time we went there it was SO much fun... then again it was LATE at night ... we were tired and delirious AND on top of it all we had eaten lunch earlier that day at OG -- so life was all good!!! :naughty:

so true. we'll have loads of fun there! i loved that chipoltle chicken i had....but i still don't understand why they served corn with it..... oh well.

so true. we'll have loads of fun there! i loved that chipoltle chicken i had....but i still don't understand why they served corn with it..... oh well.

Cause corn is good! :bleh:

So Chili's it is then!!! :woot_jump:

They SING happy Birfday too ya know.... and it is extra special and LOUD!!! And instead of traditional cake you can have CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKE with Ice Cream YUM-ME :licks_lips:

OH.... I am thinking about cutting my hair AGAIN.....

It is in those weird 'growing-out stages' that are just awful.... and you can do NOTHING with :thumbdown:

I don't know what to do Alex! You have seen me with LONG hair and SHORT hair - now that I am stuck in the middle I don't know which way to go......

I have a couple pictures of short hair styles that I really like and am considering... so maybe it would be helpful if I post them - so you can have a sense of ...... :rolls_eyes: